first hug for me

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

“Eunhye oppa is really handsome! I want oppa for myself” a short-girl spoke to me.

“Not fair! I want Eunhye oppa too. Take your hand off from him.” A pale girl shouted to the short-hair girl.

“He’s mine!”

I chuckled between them. “Relax, girl. I love you both.” What a great time. Surrounded by girls who madly in love with me. What thing is more fun than this? XD 

“I love Eunhye Oppa”

“I love him more than you do”

“Ahh… don’t fight for me, baby.” I let them hugged my body.

Out of nowhere, I felt something shaking me very hard. I turned to back and saw someone standing behind me with shirt. His chest was exposed and he makes a flirty smile to me.

ARRGGHH!!! It’s Youngmin!

“Wake up now!” He crossed his arm.

“Well can you at least button your shirt?” I closed my eyes. Dammit!! What he’s doing on my dream? The two chicks next to me suddenly become silent. I saw their eyes were sparkling seeing Youngmin with expose chest.

“Look at that guy! He’s so… HOT!!” The pale girl becomes excited. The short-hair girl was shock.

“He’s too hot… I can’t take my eyes from him” said her.

They scream like a crazy fans and run to Youngmin, leaving me behind. They cuddled Youngmin’s arm and saying they love him. What the…? Just a second ago, they were in love with me. Now, they love Youngmin?

That gay beat me on my dream too?

“Wake up now. I’m waiting for you” He ignored the two y girls beside him.

The shaking become more vigorously. I frowned and tried to open my eyes slowly. Youngmin was there. He was standing beside my bed while wiping his face. Uhh… No wonder he appeared on my dream.

“You…” I groaned.

“Get up now. We have practice.” Youngmin shake me again.

“Dammit! You destroyed my sweet dream” I rubbed my sleepy eyes. He was smirking.

“Ohh… You mean your girl dream, eh?”

I shot him a glare “How did you know that?”

“A-hem”

“Don’t fight for me, baby. I love you both.” Youngmin imitated me with his not successful gay voice.

“Shut up!!”My face turns red immediately. I throw my pillow to him but he managed to dodge it with a laugh. I feel     E-M-B-A-R-A-S-S-E-D   . Why did I talk while sleeping? Arghh… I scratched my head, felling miserable right now. to be me…

“Okay, baby. Don’t you want to touch me? You’re really a flirty guy, huh?” Youngmin was still teasing me with my dream.

“Shut up already!” I quickly get up and took my towel. Youngmin chuckled; satisfied with my reaction.

I slammed the restroom door and locked it. Youngmin is a jerk, I hate living with him. He always turned my life upside down and that not what I want for my high school life.

I took a bath and discovered something odd. Yep… my period was finally over. Now, I can be active again. I hate when I get a period cramp! It disturbed my activity and prevents me from moving too much. But… A fate is still a fate. I was born as a girl anyway.

I wrapped my sanitary nicely with paper so no one could suspect that things. They would just think it as an unused paper when it goes to the dump. Hehe… I’m such a genius XD (Every girls know about that==”)

I grabbed my sweatshirt and wear my pant. First things first, combing my hair to look good. Ta-da^^ I’m done and ready for the day. “Hello , sunshine! Here I come” I walked out from the toilet.

“Why took you so long?” I saw Youngmin was lying on my bed while checking my phone.

“Yah!! Why did you check my phone?? Give me that!!” I snatched my phone from him.

“Chill. I just checking your picture.” He was smirking to me. The teasing smile. Gah…=3=

“Whoa…You got a girlfriend. That cute wallpaper of you with the long hair girl, she got the beauty. Mind to introduce her to the real man like me?” He pressed the ‘real man’ word. Bastard!

“Get lose!! She wouldn’t like you. She was my ex-girlfriend. Idiot!!” I smack his head.

“Pity her to have a boyfriend who was such a short-y. Doesn’t she know you a girl?”

“Don’t call me shorty! I’m not that short. Of course she knows about me. She break up with me after know the truth” I slipped my phone to my pocket.

“Figure… Reality world was not like you imagine, missy. Not everyone can accept your identity being a tomboy. Even if you keep up with the male , you wouldn’t be able to function among people.” Youngmin was smiling. For somehow, I feel he’s worried about me. Gah… what can he do about me? He doesn’t know anything about me.

I pushed him from my bed. 

“Now get off from my bed, gay! Why didn’t you lying on your own bed? Ew… my pillow stuck with your perfume!” I pinch my nose. Protecting it from smelling his awful perfume.

“Hey, why won’t you smell my perfume even closer?” He stood up and gave me a hug. A big hug from Mr. Jo Youngmin.

 “Hey!! Let me go!! I can’t breathe. U-huk! Why on earth you hugging me, Gay!!” I struggled in his arm but he was just chuckling, doesn’t even care if I crush in his arm.

“Let me go!!” I used all my strength to fight him. But, I can’t…

 uwahhh!! Omma!! Save me from this gay!

“Stop it, Youngmin!” I barely move from his arm.  

My face turned red! I started to smell a strong perfume from him. Damn! Why did he put so much perfume? I cough and tried to push him on my second trial but still, I’m fail. O Ma Yah! His chest was too close to mine! I can feel my heart pounding very hard. I can’t take it anymore!! This is too close to be a hug! “Youngmin, I’ll kill you if you wouldn’t let me go”

“What’s that baby? You want to be closer?”

My heart was like getting a heart attack when he said like that. Without I’m realised it, I gain a lot of power from it and turn to a monster. I pushed him with all my strength. This time, I made it.

He fell to the floor with all the force I put to him but he’s just chuckling. No grieving for the pain, just the chuckling which irritated my ears.

“You know what? That was fun. I should do it again.” His teasing smile stabbed me to the heart.

“I sort of felt your heart beat second ago. Do you skip a beat with my hug-gy?” He chuckled.

“We should done it again. That was fun, though”

“ert-!! You’re too dangerous for me to go near!!”

“Take this!” I grabbed the dictionary that I once throw to him. The dictionary hit the spot!! Woohoo!!

Youngmin knock out with one throw. Yippie! Victory is mine!

“Why did you pick the dictionary again? You creep! It hurt”

“So, how the dictionary taste to your forehead? Is it fun like you thought it was? Ha-Ha…” I knelt beside him and stuck my tongue to him.

“You’re going to pay for that!!” said him in a pain.

I gave out an evil chuckle and poke his cheek. “Whatever but today is my day, gay”

I waved to him who was still grieving for his swelling forehead. “Bu-bye, baby”

I headed to the cafeteria to celebrate my victory.