She's confessing.

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

“Jonghyun-shi…” I called his name. He glanced over his shoulder and continued doing his note. I walked slowly to the empty chair in front of him.

“What do you want?” he coldly asked without looking at me. His reaction made me paused before I can continue what was on my mind.

“I’m sorry for lying to you. I’m not purposely done that to you.” I tried to explain but what I get was none from him. He was just writing down his note.

“I know it was my fault, hyung.” I bite my lower lip for forgiveness from him.

He snickered. “hyung?”. The sound made by him makes me feel guilty.

“Do you know what a person like you should call me? It seem like you still tried to deceive me, Eunhye.” He took his papers note and tried to walk away. The looks from his eyes was full of hatred. I grab his wrist. He stopped.

“Just let me explain something to you. I knew from the start that I wasn’t belongs here and I had always figure out how to ran away but because of the principal threat, I couldn’t. I didn’t mean to lie to all of you but to protect my identity; I have to keep it seal from anyone.” I gazed to him, hoping that he will turn to me and understand everything.

In contrast, he snapped my hand from his wrist and rolled his eyes. “So, what about Kwangmin and Youngmin? Those two knew since the first day, hadn’t they?”

“Jonghyun-shi! That was a-”

He cut me off with a smirked. “Trying to defend them again, huh? I should be known there was something wrong when you refused to be shirtless. Such a dumb person I am” he snarled to me.

“They had kno-”

“Enough with your reason! If you still trust me as your friend, please leave the school immediately. I don’t want anything bad happens to you again. Just leave.” He stomped away from me. I was left there with sadness rising onto my heart.

“Did I hurt you that much till you didn’t want to consider my situation? I’m-” I sighed heavily and walk soulless.

 

As I walked down the hall, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to him. He was shorter than me with his fair skin like a girl. Wait a sec-

“Oppa, did you recognised me even in boy clothes?” he smiled cheerfully at me. I frowned. “What are you doing here, Hwayoung-shi?” I pulled her to a quiet place.

“I heard that Youngmin oppa sick, so I wanna go visit him.”

“Yah! Are you crazy? Go back!”

“I want to visit Youngmin oppa. I just need 10 minutes! I promised after I see him, I will quickly get off from here. Besides, I have something to ask him.” She smiled to me.

“but…” I hesitated.

I had no different with her. She resembles me what I had been through now. I wanted to stay. Just be near Youngmin.

“Is it really important?” I asked. She nodded.

I gritted my teeth and escorted her to the infirmary. “If you say so, let me show you the way. You must leave after seeing him, okay?”

“You betcha!” she smiled.

When Hwayoung get into the room, she ran to Youngmin. “Oppa!” she squealed in astonished.

Youngmin looked at her with a big ‘O’ forming on his mouth. “yah! How can you enter this school?”

“I’m just pulling a little act and wear this school uniform. Did I look like a boy?”

“It’s better for you wearing a girl clothes. You’re not suitable being a tomboy, Hwayoung-shi” Youngmin commented and that makes Hwayoung blushed. I scoffed when I heard he said that. Youngmin saw what I’ve doing.

“Did you getting better now?” Hwayoung looked worried. Youngmin nodded and smiled. He patted her head and Hwayoung smiled cheerfully. I bet that girl feeling over the mood right now.

“Hurry up, Hwayoung! The nurse will be back any time.” I peek at the door as I was guarding for her. The truth is I was only getting uncomfortable listening to their conversation and want this things end fast.

“The 10 minutes is not up yet!” She pouted and jeered at me. I pointed to my watch and frowned. “What if the nurse comes in right now? You better hurry up!” I pretended like I was super anxious about it.

She furrowed her brow and turned to Youngmin. “I have something to ask you, oppa.”

“About what?”

“Do you remember the question that I asked you before?” Youngmin hesitated before he nodded to her. “I do remember about it.”

Hwayoung started to blush. “So, do you want to be my boyfriend?”

I froze when I heard the question. My heart felt like it had been pierced by thousands of lost arrows. I clear my throat and fake a smile.

“I think I should step back.” I chuckled awkwardly.

"Eunhye, wait! don't go" He ignored Hwayoung. I rushed to the door and left them behind.