He driven me crazy!

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I had live here for a weeks and things getting worst.

That bastard had a brother… and to my horror, that was his twin!! Good things his hair was black. That should ease me to differentiate the two of them. Are you questioning me if he knew I’m a girl? Of course he knew about it!! they are twin!!

“hey, what are you thinking?”

“how to kill you with only one punch”. Look likes Youngmin has back. His basketball training must be over now.

Suddenly, he slipped his hand over my waist and hugged me from behind.

“let me go!! I don’t need your teaching!!” I try to resist him but DAMN he was too strong.

“uohh.. you better stop or I will kick your !!! Yah!!! Youngmin!!I’m count on you!!” I started counting and at three, he frees me.

“come here you gay!!!” I try to punch him but he was so quick.

“stop it! or I will hug you at night!! ” is that a warning?? Don’t seem like it. He was laughing at me while dodging me.

“you know.. your girlfriend would be happy if you do that to her. I just demo-ing it.” his smile become wide.

“shut up gay!! And stop dodging me!!”

“Youngmin ahh..” someone entered the room.

“did you two went a fight? I can see he was really mad right now”. Minho was standing there, watching me hit nothing.

“oh.. hyung! What make you here?” 

“nothing. Just want to see your roommate. Everyone said he got the beauty” Minho staring at me.

This tall boy looked at me from head to toe and toe to head again. The same action like youngmin did when first meet me.

“can you stop staring??!! Are you some kind of ert who enter other boy room and staring like a ?? ” I give him a disgust look.

“wow.. He talks vulgarly. Never thought this kind of beauty speaks like this. Unlike Taemin who always well behave” Minho surely surprise.

“did someone say my name?” and the cutie walk inside. Now two strangers were in the room. No! Youngmin also a stranger. Three strangers in the room!!

“who is this kid? Why he's so small??” Taemin stared at me.

“for you information, I am 170cm. I’m not small!! You’re the one who was extra tall!!” I glared at them. Youngmin, you better make them left this room or you will see me turn to super saiyan.

“ignore him. He just getting a pms.. his name was Eunhye. Eunhye, this cutie is Taemin and this tall hyung is Minho. Let talk outside , hyung. This man is a freak ” before he left with them, he told me to go to cafeteria by myself. =.=

I take a bath while Youngmin was away. I don’t want he sneak while I’m showering although he never done that.

-at cafeteria-

 

This place was full with people. Hmm… Where should I sit? I looked around while the lady gave me my food. She winked at me and told me she was honoured to cook for good-looking students inside this school. I just smiled. It too awkward for me having a praise and wink from someone who age like my mum..

“eunhye!! Come sit with us!!” kwangmin waving towards me. He look so hyper. he must won his  Pokémon battle… only that yellow creature can make him happy. Weird.. for me, only girls can make me happy.aahhh.. girls^^ how I miss them..

There was youngmin, taemin , and Minho at the table. The only seat left was beside youngmin. That brat is smiling.. 

“did you get your milk?.. you should drink more so you can fight me this night.. ” he smirked.

“what do you mean, hyung ??” Kwangmin was blur with his word.

 Did he really meant about hugging me this night? You’re dead if you do that. I stared at him with evil eyes. And… he just smiled.

“nothing.. I thought he was too skinny and look so frail when he sit with us.”

 “he doesn’t look that weak when he gave that guy a body slam” Taemin pointed at the big and fat student.

Hahh!! Tell him about the incident, Taemin. Make ‘this’ youngmin know that I was a strong man.   HA HA!!

“really?? He was weak when I hugged him”.

My jaw dropped. YOU WHAT?? was Youngmin told about the hug?? Damn it.

“wow. Youngmin-shi.. since when you start to hug a man? even hyung, you never tried to hug ” Minho who just eat all the time, suddenly speak.

“since he was so beautiful” he look at me for a second and back to Minho. I can see he was chuckling seeing me like this.

That it!!You really had make me angry! Youngmin, you should remember that I was your roommate and I can do anything to your stuff when you not around. Let see what can I do for you?

 

 

(chapter 4 is ready!! hehe... comment and subscribe my story, okay ^^. i promise it will getting better and better. Eunhye have more challenge to go for keeping her identity. stop dreaming about girls, eunhye! XD )