Is it reveal?

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

“Hi, Eunhye!” a group of the senior approached me and smiled broadly.

“Hi senior! Did you enjoy the party??” I smiled back to them.

“Of course we enjoying the party. We’re here to wish you congratulation because you had won the battle.” One of the seniors gave me a handshake.

“Oh. Thanks!” I smiled cheerfully to him.

“All of us want to give you something that can make you remember for the rest of your life. I hope you’ll ready for that” said them.

“Really?? What it is??” My eyes grew bigger. I was curious with the things ‘that can make me remember for the rest of my life’. I glance at them.

Suddenly, they all grabbed my hand. I was startled with their action.

“Hey! What are you doing? Why did you grab my hand??” I frowned and look at them. I saw a glitch of smile on them. Or rather an evil smile?

They lift me up. Their action grasped everyone attention and looked at me.

“Yah!! Yah!!! Let me down!! Where are you brought me??” I struggled in their strength but they all chuckled. I couldn’t do anything when they suddenly threw me to the pool.

It happened to fast.

When I realized what they had done, I’m already in the pool. My clothes drowned and it sticks to my body.

I heard everyone clapping and wished me congratulation. DAMMIT!! They had planned for this.

“You scum!! You’ll pay for this!” I wipe my face with my wet hand.

“Hey prince! Let make this party even hot! Rip your shirt and show us your abs! I bet you had hid your six packs from us.” One of the crowded shouted at me.

“Yeah!! your shirt! You’re a death prince and I know you got amazing abs there. Come on!!”

Dammit. You already threw me here and you want me to my shirt?? Do you think I’m nut???!! It’ll expose my identity. !

“Come on, Prince! Don’t be a chicken!”

“Yah!!!” I shouted at them.

My hair was ruin and everyone watch me floating at the pool. Minho and Jonghyun was there and they both smiling. What the??

“Hey, Eunhye-shi! Why don’t you just your shirt? I also want to see your abs. I never see you shirtless before” Minho was smiling at me.

Are you joking?? I’m in a bad condition right now! Don’t join the crowded, Minho!

“Ah.. Eunhye-shi! I wanna see it too.” Taemin was at the side of the pool and his eyes were sparkling.

“Just wait until I get you, Taemin. I’m gonna poke your eyes” I mumbled at the pool.

“He’s not going to do it. How about I help him?” One of the senior grinning at me and started to jump into the pool.

My eyes grew bigger. What should I do?? I don’t want to expose my body here. There’s too many people here and the school gonna kicked me out. I started to panic. Please, somebody help me!!

“Come here you prince. Don’t be so shy! We’re all guy here.” The senior smirked at me and the look of his eyes was like a ert.

“Go away!!” I kicked him in the water but he managed to catch my leg.

“Ahh… You’re not going anywhere now.” His chuckle scared me. My eyes started to red.

Suddenly someone grabbed my neck and dragged me from him. I turned my head to one who had dragged me. He got blonde hair. Youngmin??

“Yah!! Youngmin! What are you doing??” The senior puzzled with his deed.

“Don’t you want to see his abs too?”

“I’m not a gay like you all.” His cold looking eyes shut the excited crowded, even Minho, Taemin, Key and Jonghyun who were cheering with the crowded also turned silent.

“You have to thanks me for this, girl” whispered him.

He dragged me out from the pool and grabbed his dry coat that he left before jumped in. He wrapped it around my shoulder and walked me from the party.

“Don’t bother about us. Just enjoy the party like you do 15 minute ago.” said Youngmin and escorting me to the nearby room.

The crowded was silent for a minute and became noisy back. They were now threw other boys to the pool including Minho and Jonghyun.

I turn my head to see them and they look like a bunch of monkey jumping to the pool. All of them were laughing and fooling around like an idiot.

“I don’t know what will happen if I’m not there for you.” told Youngmin.

“Thanks for your help. I thought my identity will blow today” I gave out a relieved sigh.

“Next time, don’t run away from me. You don’t know what they will do after this.” Youngmin frowned and knocked my head softly.

I nodded and I can feel his kindness to me. My heart started to pump really fast. He was worrying about me and for somehow I feel happy for his attention.

“Let go to that room and change your cloth. Teacher always kept the new sport clothes there and you can grab any towel inside the locker too.”

“Towel inside the locker?? Is it clean??” asked me.

“Of course it’s clean and nobody had ever used it.” He smiled at me, trying to reassure me. We walked to the room that he was talking about.

I opened the door and slowly turned to him.

“What? Is there something wrong?” he frowned.

“No.” I shook.

“I just want to thanks you for saving me once more” I gave him a smile and looked down to my shoes.

“Nah… That was just a small favour. Well, you better change your cloth to the dry one or you will catch a cold tomorrow. I’m gonna change my cloth on the other room.” He closed the door and went to the next room.

I walked to one of the locker.

Hey, there is a towel here :D I checked the drawer inside the locker and found dry t-shirt and short pant.

I grabbed the towel and started to brush it at my hair.

Why did they spoilt my day??

That senior gonna get my punch for that! I won’t take easy on them. Huh… =3=

I take off my wet shirt and pants. Even my tomboy innerwear was ruin. Aish! Why was my day really bad today? What sin did I do till my identity nearly spilled? Did father curse me for being a tomboy?

Huhuhu…. It really hard to hide my identity at here. What a life…

When I was changing my clothes to the dry one, I heard someone pulled the door.

“Don’t enter, scum!! I’m changing here!” I screamed and started to panic. I still hadn’t finished wearing my clothes yet.

“…Eunhye? Is that you?” asked the voice.

“Don’t come here, bastard!” I scream at him again.

“So, it is you.”

I heard him chuckled and walking toward me.

“Stop right there!”

“Why are you so afraid of me? I want to change my shirt too.” said him.

“Are you that desperate to cover your abs? Aigoo… we’re boys here, no girl gonna see that.” said him.

Dammit. This can’t be happen! If I stay here, he will found out! And who was this guy anyway??? I moved to the other locker and was planning to go to the other room.

But, like I said… today was my bad day.

He was just in front of me when I’m moving closer to the door. And guess what?? The guy was teacher Onew.

His eyes become bigger and shock with my appearance.

“wh… why did you wear a tight innerwear around your chest?” his voice was stuttering.

Teacher Onew eyes moves to my stomach. “Yo-you di- didn’t have any abs there…”

I was biting my lip when he saw me shirtless. (I already put my pant on before he entered)

“Eunhye… are you not a boy?” asked him.

 

 

Kyaaa~~~ what will happen to Eunhye??? I’m so worry about her. T^T

Hi, readers!! Thanks for subscribing my story and I hope you’ll enjoy it. Sorry for my grammar and my late update. I was pretty busy nowadays. No! I mean damn busy! L But I’m gonna find some time to update it too. So sorry! *bow* I’ll try to update it at least once a week. T^T

Did you like this chapter?? If yes, drop a comment! ^^

To those my silent reader, hope you will drop your comment so I know what are you thinking about my story^^. I want to know if you like or hate this story. Can you? Hehe..

Have a nice day, readers!