brave enough?

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

“He already changed” Kwangmin yawned.

“Thanks, Kwangmin. I shouldn’t disturb you for this small matter.” I bowed to him. He smirked. I furrowed my brow when his expression changed.

“Ahh… did you feel disappointed for not having the chance to eye candy my brother body?” he winked. I scoffed angrily. “Yah! What a dirty thought you have there!”

He laughed and my hair before went back to his room. I came in to the room.

Youngmin was eating his breakfast. I touched his forehead and smiled. “Looks like your fever had cooled down.”

He nodded while munching his food. I sat next to him and watched him eating his food. he looked really cute. >/////<

“About me with Hwayoung… I really don’t have anything with her.” He suddenly spoke. I blinked.

“I didn’t say anything about her.” I shook my head.

“You obviously avoid me because I’m with her.” He stopped eating and looked at me. My face turned red and looked away from his stared.

“You ignored me again.” He pouted.

“I don’t know. I never said I was jealous towards her” I lied.

“Thanks goodness. That’s mean Hwayoung wasn’t the reason. Is it?” He smiled cheerfully.

My heart ached. Why did he smiles so cheerfully after saying that? What was on his mind?

I crossed my arm on my chest. “So, you will kiss her again? Is that what on your mind?”

He shrugged and ate his food. I pouted when I saw his reaction. It like he didn’t have any problem with it.

“So, you really gonna kiss her? Aish!” I hit his back and he coughed.

“I never said I was the one who kiss her. She was the one who attacked me first. I’m the victim, you know.” He wiped his lip.

“Then, why did you let her kiss you?”

“It happened in a second. How would I know she will kiss me? Aish! You were really annoying. How about you? I heard Krystal was your first love.” He rolled his eyes.

“She is but I don’t have anything with her.” I explained.

“As if I will believe that. You two had been so closed these days.”

I shook my head. “I’m telling the truth. I really don’t have anything with her.”

He laughed sarcastically and stared at me. I grimaced.

“Then, if Hwayoung kiss you again, will you pushed her?”

“If I love her, I would but I don’t have any feeling towards her now. Maybe next time” His answered stabbed my heart. I glared at him.

What is wrong with this guy?? Didn’t he say he had nothing with her?

I sighed and turned my back from him. He saw it and got confused.

“Hey, what gotten into you?” He tapped my shoulder.

“So, if I’m the one who kiss you, will you push me?” I lowered my voice and my face turned really hot. I avoid from facing him.

He frowned. “What did you said? I can’t hear you.”

I turned to him and he looked really puzzled. I plucked my courage and holded his shoulder. Before he could ask anything, I leaned towards him and kissed his lip. 

 

Youngmin pov:

I was messing up with her question but that just made her pissed off.

She suddenly turned facing me.

I was going to apologize for messing up when she suddenly hold my shoulder.

I looked at her and wanted to ask. But, she moved super closed to me and my mind shattered.

She kissed me! Do you hear me?? She kissed me!!! I was so startled with her action. I never expected her to do that. What was that all about?

I swallowed and my eyes grew bigger.

My eyes just trailed her ran from the room with her face turned as red as tomatoes without doing nothing.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading this^^

hope you'll love this chapter. Have a nice day, readers!

do comment and subscribe. it meant a lot to me :)