He loves me

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I had the best dinner ever. I don’t know why but I think I enjoyed their lame joke and the stupid face Minho and Key done.

I laughed till my stomach hurt. My heart hurt too…

Before I went to my room, teacher Onew and teacher Hyuna met me at the hallway. He flashed a smile.

“so… Your time actually had come” teacher Hyuna kicked the farewell conversation. I nodded.

“I hope you didn’t feel too sad for this. I’ll always pray for your safety” added her before pulled me to a hug. “I’ll miss you, Eunhye. You’re the only female girl that I’ve been taught here and I feel super sad for you.”

“Aww… Teacher. Don’t act all sad. I’ll be fine. Trust me!” I hugged her back.

“hey” Teacher Onew said.

“Hey, thanks for everything, teacher Onew.” I hugged him too.

“I should have stopped Jonghyun from exposing you. I wished I was there to back up you.” Teacher Onew patted my head.

“I’m okay. I don’t mad with Jonghyun. It’s my fault too.” I smiled cheerfully to him.

“Make sure you don’t fight any other guys out there. You’re still a girl. Be more girly” he reminded me and act all girly. I laughed at him.

“Yah, teacher! I will never act like that! That was like… too girly for me!” Teacher Hyuna laughed with me.

After having a talked with them, I went to the room and sighed heavily. I do wish I was a boy to stay here…

The room was all dark and the moonlight entered the room. I can see Youngmin was already on the bed. He didn’t talk with me since evening. He hated me for being like this…

I sat on my bed and pulled my leg to my chest. I hugged my knee and thinking about tomorrow. I really have to leave now…

Youngmin turned to me and woke up when he saw a glimpsed of me.

“Why don’t you sleep?” He asked.

“I don’t feel like it.” I answered him back. When I turned at him, he was looking to my face. I blinked several times.

“So, you’re officially Hwayoung’s man now. Congratulation!” I cooed to him and clapped hand but he didn’t smile or laughed. The awkwardness by him made me stopped.

He moved to my bed and sat in front of me.

I lowered my head and hugged my knee even tighter. One of us should start the conversation or the silent continued.

I gave up.

“Thanks you for all of your help. I did have troubled you a lot.” I mumbled but he can hear me.

“I don’t care about that. Do you really want to leave?” He asked with the tense on his face. I nodded.

“You’re really cruel, Eunhye!!” He yelled to me. I smiled.

“I’m sorry”

He breathed out and looked sharp on me. I can’t just avert him. He was too sad and scarred. I put my hand on his face and smiled cheerfully.

“You now can have this room by yourself without a half like me”

As soon I finished my words, he pulled me to him and hugged tightly. I didn’t felt any surprised to his action. Everyone had hugged me today.

“I love you, Eunhye.”

Did he just say that? I mean… I was not in a dream, right?

“Youngmin-ah” I loosen his hugged but he pulled me back.

“Your behaviour today ripped my heart deeply. As if you don’t even bother about me here! I wanted you to stay but you insisted on leaving me. You hurt me really badly” His confession made me froze.

“Are you even like me a bit? Do you really want to leave me? Don’t you know I had fallen for you since the first day you’re here?” He buried his head to my shoulder and I can’t even move an inch.

“I thought you-”

“I don’t give any damn to Hwayoung! I don’t like her. Please don’t be like that.” He cried out loud.

I tried to lose the hug and he finally let me go. I can see his eyes reddened and the fact that he loves me too made me smiled happily. I’m not the only one…

I slowly moved towards him and kiss his lips gently.

“I love you too but I had to go, Youngmin.” I whispered to him.

“Do you really love me?” Youngmin asked for confirmation. I nodded cheerfully. “You’re the one who kept hurting me!” I pouted.

He laughed and cupping my cheek with both of his hand. “But, this tutor loves you after all.” He smirked before kissed me deeply. My face was all red when he kissed me over and over again. 

“Youngmin, you gay! Stop it!” I pushed him from me and both of us laughed.