He's the one...

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

Minho and Key helped me sent Youngmin to infirmary.

“Thanks goodness you sent him immediately. His fever quite high and he need some antibiotic for this.”

Taemin and Kwangmin came after us. “Is my hyung okay?”

“He’ll be fine.” I assured him and smiled. Kwangmin awkwardly nodded and blink to me. What’s up with his expression? I frowned.

He then patted my back and came closer to me. “Eunhye-sshi. It seems you looked more gentler than you usually are.” I hit his shoulder as soon he finished his word.

“What are you talking about! I didn’t do anything, stupid.” I jeered at him. He laughed and clings on my shoulder.

“Hey, did you hear some rumour nowadays?” Minho asked. Everyone stared to his face.

“What rumour?” Key frowned.

“I heard that Jonghyun had discovered something on this school. I want to ask him but he was nowhere to find. Did you know anything?” Minho looked at Taemin.

“Why did you look at me? I’m not really cared about rumour.” Taemin shrugged. Minho frowned. “I wasn’t intentionally looked at you, idiot! It just looks like you knew something.”

“I don’t know anything.” Taemin quickly shook.

“Of course you don’t know anything. Your mind just full with teacher Hyuna and chemistry stuff only. I bet you didn’t know any five western countries.” He fired back Taemin.

“Hold it right there. Don’t quarrel here, okay.” Key quickly stopped both of them. Kwangmin chuckled.

“What you had been saying was true, Minho ahh… There’s one day where Jonghyun went searched over the internet for a whole night. I thought he was watching so I let him be but I felt something weird.” Key rubbed his chin as if he was a detective.

“He wasn’t smiling at all.” I burst to laugh. Everyone was looking at me.

“Did all men smiling when watching ? That was funny.” I said.

“Why are you laughing? Wasn’t you smiled too if you watch it? Are you a man or a girl?” Minho frowned. I quickly cleared my throat.

“I… er haven’t watched any of it but of course I’m a guy.” I scratched my neck.

“Jonghyun does looks suspicious. Oh yeah! Why did Principal called you to the office, Eunhye?” Taemin suddenly asked. I froze before could replied him.

“It’s nothing important.” I smiled nervously.

Our eyes moved to the door when someone entered the infirmary room. Jonghyun walked in with no expression.

“Jonghyun hyung!” Kwangmin uttered his name and greeted him.

“Where have you been these day?” Minho asked.

“I had an urgent call from home. Don’t worry about it.” He answered and glance at me.

“You should go back where you belong.” He looked away from me after he finished his sentences. Was that for me?

I blinked several times as I don’t get what he was trying to say. “Go back to where I belong?”

“Hyung, why did you tell Eunhye to go back? He was belong here, hyung!” Taemin confusedly answered him. Jonghyun smiled and shook his head.

“I was just joking, Taemin-ahh.” He rolled his eyes to me.

My heart started to beat faster. Something suddenly strikes on my mind.

 

   “Your identity had already leaked to one person! What else you do want? Scream out loud that you’re a girl?!?”

 

Is it possible that one person is Jonghyun?

I trembled to look at him. “Jonghyun-ah. You were not that…”

“The person you had been figured out was me. I’m sorry.” He apologized. I felt to my knee.

Kwangmin quickly grabbed me. “Eunhye-shi… are you okay?”

I nodded and hide my eyes with my bang. “I’m okay. I just need to get a fresh air.” I pushed his hand from me and headed out.

“What is going on with him?” Taemin's eyes trailed me from behind.

Everyone just looked each other. Jonghyun coldly looked at me leaving the infirmary.