Eunhye Accident

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

“I can see many drowsy faces here. You all should be energized." 

"Mister Jo Youngmin!! Stop yawning while I’m talking” Teacher Kim shouted at Youngmin. He slightly jumped.

“Is that really obvious?” He whispered to me.

“Indeed. Even the river stone can pass through your mouth” I chuckled.

Youngmin shot me a glare.

"I'm not afraid of you” I pouted.

“Hey you!! Stop talking” Teacher Kim pointed to me. I shut my mouth.

“Today is a very nice day so we will have a four rounds running at the field. Before that, Ahn HyeonGuk come here and makes a warm up. All of you follow him. I don’t want to hear you whining about having a cramp or whatever.” He sound really energized today.

“One of I hate the most is running. Four rounds? That make me sulked even more” Youngmin was complaining while doing a warm up. Geez... it not me who dragged him here. He was the one who willing to join.

“Just do it”

“Aish… This is ridiculous!”

“I hate this”

“Why did I come here to be tortured?”

He’s too noisy complaining about the practise! “Why are you whining too much?” I glared at him. “Stop being likes a kid, Gay!”

He frowned and started to run. I left him behind as soon I started to run; don’t want to hear his complain. I can see he was barely run anymore when finished his first two rounds.

Ahh.. Forget about the brat. Just left him. I keep running and cut some of the frail male students. What a pathetic man! I wonder why mum always say men are stronger and powerful than women. Mum should came here and see for herself. Boys were not that strong.  

 Hooray! I finished my run! I’m not panting at all. Not like some of the junior. They just lying at the field and trying to catch their own breath. Ha-ha!! They look so pathetic! Maybe Youngmin was in that group too. I looked around to find him.

Why I can’t see any blonde there?

“Did you see Youngmin anywhere?” I asked one of the guys who was sitting at the bench.

“Nope” Answered him.

“Where did he go?” I scratched my head and trying to search him again.

“Han Eunhye! Can you come here for a minute?” Teacher Kim suddenly called my name. He was smiling at me.

“Okay” I decided to forget about Youngmin and went to teacher Kim.

“I see how you ran a while ago. You really fast and you’re able to complete it without panting! You really an active man.” Teacher Kim was amazed and tapped my back.

“Thank you, sir” I bowed to him.

“I will sign your name in the track team. You’re awesome, mister.” He smiled broadly.

“Thanks, sir. I’ll do my best for our team”

“That the spirit! Okay, all student stop resting and pick your off from the bench.”

I can hear a long sigh from them.

“Go back to the track and give me four rounds again. Don’t let your laziness empowered your body. You should be active, young man!!”The teacher put his hand on his hip and scolded them.

“Start running!! How can you win if you keep having a break?”

“Get up now!!” Teacher Kim’s voice was roared through the field. Everyone was surprised and immediately start running. 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

When the practise ended, I went straight to my room. My shirt was drowned with my own sweat and I gave out an awful smell. I had to take a bath! Like seriously!

I opened the door.

“Yah!!” I closed my eyes and turned backward.

“Youngmin! Why you didn’t lock the door??!!” I shouted at him.

“Why you didn’t knock too!? Go out!!” He pushed me and slammed the door.

Omma... This is the first time I saw a half- guy. It ruined my eyes! Even brother never shown me his shirtless body. T_T

Youngmin opened the door. I stared at him. There was an awkward sparkle between us.

He pulled me to the room and locked the door. “You ruin my eyes!” I scolded him as soon I entered the room.

“It your fault!!” he potted my head.

“Ouch!!” I gave him a glare. Why did he like to hit my head?

I potted him back but he snapped my hand. “Not this time! You hit me enough already. Don’t you see my forehead? It swell” He showed it to me.

His forehead really swells… I didn’t know I do that. I pulled my hand back and glanced at him. “Whatever” Answered me then headed to the restroom.

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Youngmin pov:

 

I stared at her as she walked to the restroom. Eunhye turned to me and gave a glare.

“Don’t peek at me” warned her and grabbed her towel.

“I won’t peek at you. I had a manner towards girl, you know!” What she thinking? I will smash the door and watch her ? Geez… I’m not a ert.

I walked to my desk and pick one of the entertainment magazines. I sat on the sofa and opened the magazine.

Song Jong Ki came back to Running man as a guest. Bla...bla…

I bolted other page.

Sun nyi shi dae will make a comeback this month.

Oohh.. SNSD noonas!! XD

 I keep reading the article. Yoona nuna will perform again!!  Gosh, I love her!! I will be the luckiest man in the world if I can date her and maybe the first citizen been killed for dating her. I smiled cheerfully and read another article. I was totally into the magazine till I didn’t realize Eunhye was out from the restroom.

“What are you reading?” she stood in front of me. Her voice shocked me. My body slightly jumped due to her manly voice.

“Yah!! Why did you startle me??” My eyes grew bigger. She shook his head.

“No I’m not! You’re the one who didn’t realized about me”

“I know you’re planning to scare me. Just say it” I chuckled and wink at her.

“I didn’t plan anything, you bastard!! Don’t flirt… uwwooaahhh...” Eunhye tried to reach my head but she tripped over my leg and fall to me. Her small figured body had landed on my body and her hair was brushing my cheek. What just happened?

“Did... did you plan for this too?” I whispered at her ear.

Should I push? If I pushed her, her will land on the floor and Eunhye will suffer a pain throughout a week.

“Are you enjoying this?” She’s still on my body. She didn’t move an inch from me. My magazine had just disappeared from my hand and I was barely moved from her. “Do you like me this much?” I smirked and tried to hugged her.

“Get lost!!” She’s finally spoke and moved away from me.

I can see her face turned red but she’s pretend to be cool. I chuckled and pick my magazine from the floor.

“I-I… didn’t… plan for that! It was an accident.” She walked away and grabbed her sweater.

“Do you hungry?.. If yes, Let go to the cafeteria.” She rushed toward the door and went out without me. Gosh.. Is she that embarrass? She asked me but leave me behind.

I can just grinned and follow her. Accident huh? Wow, that was fun. XD