Sign of love!

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

Teacher Onew was nearly faint when he saw the bill for the party.

 “What did you… I… My God!!!!” he stuttered.

“Come on teacher! We just throw a little party. There’s no need to be sad. Besides, you’re invited” I patted his shoulder happily.

“Little party?? This bill had too many zero behind it! What did you order?? Three stars hotel??” ask him with popped eyes.

“Add two stars more.” Youngmin chuckled.

Teacher Onew took a deep breath. “You son of- do you know how expensive is this?? My gosh!! My life saving had clear just because of this stupid party!”

“You’re the one who said loser had to full fill the winner wish. Well, that how the life is. ” Youngmin chuckled when he saw how miserable teacher Onew be when we handed the bill.

“I couldn’t believe this.” He knelt to the ground.

“Awww… Don’t kill the mood. You were invited anyway. It not like we band you from entering the pool so just enjoy the party” I tried to comfort him but I couldn’t hide my happiness for making him miserable.

“See you later, teacher!! The party started at 6pm today” I waved to him and walk away with Youngmin.

Teacher Onew still froze with bill on his hand.

“Did you saw his face? That was the funniest things I’ve ever seen” I laugh out loud when we got far from him. Take that you stupid teacher! Don’t ever mess up with us.

“Teacher Onew was really miserable right now. Just look at the bill. Even my father will puke if he saw that.” Youngmin laugh with me.

I gave him high-five and smile at him.

“Thanks for your help. I might not be here if you all leave me behind.”

“You’re welcome. I can’t let you quit this school anyway. Who’s going to be my roommate after this?” He stared at me and ruffles my hair.

“Maybe Key hyung will be your roommate.” I guess.

Youngmin pouted and frowned. I chuckled when I saw his face.

Suddenly, dirt entered my eyes.

“Gah! My eyes! Where this stupid dirt come from??”

I quickly rubbed it.

“What wrong?”

“I think the dirt had entered my eyes. I hate this.” I keep rubbing it.

“Stop rubbing, you dumb! It going to hurt your eyes. Let me blow for you.” Youngmin came closer and slowly blow it.

My heart skipped a beat. I can zoom in his flawless face in this close distance.

He gently blew my eyes and I can felt my face turn hot. Omo!! I gotta stop this scene.

“I think the dirt had gone. You can stop now.” I push him immediately.

“Thanks”. I awkwardly smiled.

Youngmin frowned when I pushed him but he didn’t ask me about that. After that, we walked silently to the dorm when both of us saw something fast running to our way.

“Save me from this tiger!!! Minho hyung forces me to wear girl clothes.” I saw Taemin terrified face trying to escape from his roommate.

“Yah!!!! I’m not forcing you!! I just want you to give it a try! I want to know if this fit with my sister!! Besides, your body already looks like a girl so just wear this.” shouted Minho while chasing him from behind.

“I don’t want to be your doll!!!! Go ask Kwangmin to try it!!!”Taemin ran even faster.

“I didn’t find him!!! Stop running!!”

Taemin ran passed me and Minho was after him.

“Get out of my way, Eunhye!!” Minho pushed me and ran to Taemin direction.

He pushed me to the side.

“woooaahhh!”

I was about to fall when Youngmin quickly catch me.

“Are you okay?” ask him with worried face.

My face turned red again. “I’m… I’m okay. Let me go!”

He followed my words and let go of me. I fixed my sweater and look straight at him.

This is not uncool. I had gone red for two times and it's all because of this man. I need to get away from him. NOW!

“I’m going to the garden. You can go to the dorm without me.” I smiled and quickly headed to the garden.

“What are you doing there?? I come with you!” Youngmin shouted at me and followed from behind.

I saw he was chasing behind me. I stopped and turn around.

“Go away! Don’t follow me!” I shot him a glare and ran away after done it.

“What’s up with her??” Youngmin scratched his head and shrugged.

“If she want to go alone. Then, I shall go to the dorm by myself” Youngmin pouted and walked to the dorm.

“Eunhye is really weird. Being a tomboy was already weird from the start. I wonder what other thing will her do next time.”

At the moment when Youngmin was headed to the dorm, I took a peek at him from behind the wall.

“Why did I turn red every time I’m with him?” I touch my chest and I can feel it beat very fast.

“Why did I’ve this weird feeling about him?” My heart beating even faster.

“Oh ! Please stop beating you damn heart.” I peek at him back and he was a cat near the dorm.

All the intimate things that he had done to me suddenly appeared to my mind.

The hug…

The peck…

The dumb flirting…

“Aish! What is happening to me??” I potted my head hundred times.

“Wake up, Eunhye! You’re normal!”

“Please get back to your sense!” I punched the air like a moron, to make me feel like I’m back again.

“Look at the death prince. He’s talking to himself” a student who walk past me laugh and pointing at me.

“WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, SCUM??? DON’T YOU WANT TO LIVE??”

The scaredy-cat who was pointing at me second ago quickly ran off when I shouted at him.

 

 

aigoo... so sorry for the late update. My grammar gone worse and the way I'm writing this fanfic seem different from the last update. T^T I really need help in grammar. HELP! 

hahahahaha! :D thanks for reading my fanfic! I hope you like all my updates, readers!

I heart you all!!! <3 <3