Avoiding you.

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

Yesterday, I met my first love after 6 years. For God sake, why did I met her again?

I groaned on my bed for my fate. My phone rang when a text just send to me.

"Yah... who could text you in this hour?" Youngmin open his eyes a little and yawned. Looks like he had been awake by my phone. Our bed was just separated by a side table.

"Did i disturbed your dream?"

"sort of..." He answered.

"You must be dreaming about kissing with Hwayoung. Sorry..." I even though my heart hurt.

"That's not your problem." He turned his back to me and sleep. I get my phone and read the text.

"Eunhye darling, I was so happy for be able to meet you today. I can't sleep!! >< From: Krystal"

She put a lot of XOXO at the end of her text.

"Yah! do you know what time is this? I wanna sleep. Pleasse let me go TT_TT" I shut off my phone. Darn it! She had been spamming me since evening. I dozed off while blaming her.

 

On the next morning, I woke up earlier and went to fetch breakfast. I left Youngmin who was still sleeping without any intention to wake him up. I still felt angry towards him for kissing with Hwayoung! what man would kissed two girls in a same day??  He kissed me on morning and Hwayoung on the evening! what is he?? A PLAYBOY?

I walked alone to cafeteria. suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. "Key hyung?" I gasped.

"Yah! you scared me!" I slapped his arm.

He chuckled and greet me. "Godd morning, Eunhye-shi!"

He my hair and I quickly snapped his hand. "Hyung! Stop it!" I glared to him. He smiled.

"Where's Youngmin?" He looked around and back to me. I shrugged.

"He's still sleeping"

"Dude! Why don't you wake him up?" His eyes dilated.

"I don't want to" I simply answered and continued heading to cafetreria.

"Yah! what had gotten into your mind?" He yelled to me and quickly went to my room. I stuck my tongue to him and ran away.

I buy a toast and decided to eat my breakfast at the garden. I don't want to gather with him. NO WAY!

I ate sat beside a shady tree and ate my toast.

Beep...

I pulled out my phone. "Good morning, Eunhye-ssi! Where are you? From Taemin."

I replied him. "I'm at somewhere that's is peaceful than the cafeteria. Don't search me!" I pressed the button send and put away. Just in a second There's a text again.

"Eunhye darling!! I wanna meet you! See me at the front of your school. Love You! From: Krystal" i sighed.

what did she want now? I quickly ate up my toast and went to the gate. while I was looking around, I bumped to someone.

"Yah! Eunhye. Why didn't you woke me up?" Youngmin was standing in front of me. He grabbed my shoulder and look straight to me. I froze for a second and my heart skipped a beat. "Did Youngmin done something wrong to you? why are you avoiding us?" Key asked me.

"It's just... That's not your problem, Key hyung!" I snapped Youngmin's hand from me and pushed them. I flee.

Key shook his head. "What is going on with that little guy?" He pointed to me.

"Yah!! Eunhye-shi!"

Youngmin was stood still without any word. He was surprised with my action.

"Youngmin, just let him calm. Come on."

 

I ran as fast as I could to the gate.When I reached there, I stopped and gasped for air. I can feel someone hand slipped to my waist and hugged me from behind.

"Gotcha!" She giggled.

I spun and saw Krystal in her uniform. "How do I look?" She posed in front of me and flare. I nodded and smiled.

I realized there was another girl in front of the gate. She was wearing the same uniform with Krystal.

 

Firstly, I'm so sorry for being hiatus. Thanks for reading my first fanfic!! :D

I hope you'll like it^^

Have a nice day, readers!