Krystal!

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I had been partner with this long hair girl named Krystal. That stupid chopstick game wasn’t an efficient way to choose a girl.

“Yah! Stupid Key. Why did you suggest it?” I clenched my fist and looked fiercely to Key. He just smiling at me and waving in excitement.

“That hyung…”

Krystal grabbed my hand. I was surprised with her action.

“Oppa! Let’s go” She smiling sweetly to me.

“Yah… This is not the right time for you to flirts me” told me and frowned.

She had the shock expression on her face and blinked several times.

“Let go of my hand” I tried to not sound like I was pissed off or whatever I felt.

She screamed very loud and that make me fall to ground.

My heart nearly exploded because of her high pitch voice. What had got into this girl??

“Kya, Oppa!! You’re my types. I never met someone who was so cold like you. I want to be yours forever!” She jumped to me and hugged me tightly.

“What the…?” thought me. I can’t believe the words that she had said.

“Kya, oppa!” She squealed in joy and hugged me even tighter.

“Let me go! auckk!!” I was drowned in her hug.

 

After several minute~~~

“Jonghyun-shi!!” I screamed to him.

He turned around and I can see his expression changed when he see me.

“Eunhye-shi! Why on earth you wearing that stupid mask?” asked him.

“To get rid of Krystal. She’s a gum! She was squealing and sticking to me all the time. I’m sick of it!” explained me and throw the mask to dustbin.

“I thought that what you want from the first day you came to school.” He frowned and scratched his head.

“Oh well, someone can change due to time. What are you doing here?” ask him.

“I was looking for Young-” I couldn’t finished my word when I heard Krystal voice from far.

“OPPA!!!”

“Got to go!! Bye, hyung!” I ran.

“Jonghyun oppa, what is wrong with Eunhye oppa?” asked Sulli, Jonghyun partner.

“I don’t know…” He shrugged.

“He seems weird. His face was so beautiful and I don’t sense any masculine in him.”

“It is because you don’t know him really well. ”

“You’re right. The first time I saw him, I thought he was the girl from our school. But, nah… I’m wrong…” said sulli and smiled.

“Girl?” Jonghyun puzzled.

“Yeah. The girl was a tomboy and she looks similar to Eunhye oppa. She even had a fan page on Facebook. She quite popular though.”

Jonghyun was speechless. “I don’t think that was him. Could he?” thought him.

“Eunhye oppa!!” shriek Krystal while running to my way.

“Don’t go near me!!” I exclaimed to her.

I was running as fast as lightning when I suddenly bumped to someone else. I fall to ground.

“What are you doing running like a child?” asked him.

“I’ve been chase by a monster” I grasp my head in painful.

He helped me get up and Krystal reached.

“Oppa! Why are you running from me?” Asked her with innocent eyes.

I frowned and bite my lower lips. “Don’t you dare to ask me that question”

“So, you two were running in this whole time? Such a waste” the man who happened to be Youngmin chuckled.

“Youngmin?” I turned to look at him.

“You rarely get this opportunity, Eunhye-shi. You should appreciate this.” He smirked to me and patted my head before left me.

“Yah!!!” screamed me and with no shame, I pointed at him.

“Do you think I will waste this chance!?! This is Death prince you were talking about. I will win every doll in this amusement park till you had to beg me for Hwayoung sake.”

“You should wait and see!!” I laughed like a maniac.

“Good luck then.” Wished him. He smiled mischievously to me which had made me froze.

Hwayoung was looking behind but Youngmin put his hand on her shoulder to prevent her from gazing to me.

His action stabbed my heart.

 “Are you okay, oppa?” asked Krystal.

“I’m okay. Now, let me win you some dolls. Shall we?” I reluctantly flashed a flirty smile and grabbed her hand.

She squealed in happiness.

 

Chapter done! LOL~ hope you all like it^^

Thanks for subscribing my story and stay till here. I’m appreciated all your comment though^^

I'm Sorry for taking so much time to update it and please forgive me for my grammar mistakes.