he sick

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I was alone in the study hall with only heavy rain pouring outside the hall. I pulled my jacket as the surrounding feel colder.

“Why his cheeks swell?” I crossed my arm on my chest and thought hardly. I smacked my head several time and sighed. I did say that I hate him now but why I’m still worried about him? Argghhh… this is really annoying. I don’t want to care anything about his business.

Ten minutes passed.

Arghhh!! My curiosity hit the limit. I made my way out from the library and headed to my room. I admitted that I was worried about him when I saw his swollen cheek.

I looked at my watch. “12.00 p.m”

He was probably sleep right now. I think I can take a look at him now. I sneaked to the room quietly and slowly move to his bed. I kneeled besides his bed. Youngmin looked so peaceful when he sleep. My hand slowly moved his blanket away from his face and the swollen cheek appeared. 

“It looked really hurt.” I frowned. My prince’s face is destroying. What the hell is Hwayoung doing?? How come she cannot took a good care of him!

Maybe she didn’t know about this…

I took out my phone and asked Krystal for Hwayoung phone number.

“010-xxxxxxxxxx. Why did you asked for it?”

==” That was not your business. I replied her.

I slowly take a picture of his cheek. I must get a nice one so Hwayoung know how bad it was.

Chak!! Done^^

Hwayoung-shi. This is Eunhye oppa. I don’t know if you know about this but Youngmin oppa had swelled his cheek. He didn’t tell me why. Hope you will take a good care of him.

I was about to press the button ‘send’ but I hesitated. Am I doing the right choice? This incident will strengthen their bond. If that happens, I will never have the chance to be with him anymore. He’ll be spending time with Hwayoung rather than us.

I looked at his face. Youngmin was still fast asleep. I buried my face on my hands.

Why did I have to fall for you? This is really hurt my heart. Youngmin!! You’re really a bastard. Jerk! Dumb!

I cursed him in my heart.

“pabo…” I uttered. Youngmin slightly moved in his bed.

“You don’t have to sneak into the room at the midnight just to check me out” He suddenly woke up and looked straight to me. He rubbed his eyes and smiled. You don’t know how surprised I was to see him smiled charmingly. How can he still looked good when woke up?

He slowly gets up and snatched my phone.

“Wait! That’s-” My eyes grew bigger.

He make a small chuckled and delete the message. He threw back my phone right on my face. What the hell?

“Hwayoung shouldn’t know about this.” He muttered and scratched his messy bang.

“But… But… but…” I stuttered and my face started to turn red.

“I’m going out of here!” I looked away and ready to flee from the room but he stopped me. Youngmin caught my hand and pulled me closer.

“Don’t run away again.” He whispered to my ear and I could felt his breathing right on my neck.

“Yah! What the hell are you doing?!” I tried to push him from me but he pulled me even closer to him. He tightened his grip and I was squished in his arms.

“Let me go, you ert” I struggled.

“I really missed you, Eunhye. Don’t avoid me again.” He rested his head on my shoulder.

What had he spoken just now?? Miss me?

“Youngmin…” My hand slowly moved to his back and hugged him too.

He coughed and smiled.

“I wasn’t intended to avoid you at first.” I explained. I could felt he nodded.

 “By the way, why did your body feel so hot?” I asked him since his back was really heated up.

“I always looked hot, Eunhye” He joked.

“No! What I mean is…” I touched his forehead. “Oh my gosh! You’re having a fever.”

I broke the hug and pushed him from me. I touched his other part of face and it was really hot. I helped him to lay back to his bad and quickly search for a wet towel. He coughed.

“Are you feeling better now?” I sat next to him and looked worried. He smiled and quickly fell asleep. I hold his hand and patted it gently.

I woke up as the sunlight shine to my eyes. I looked at Youngmin bed and he was still sleeping. I slowly pulled my hand and walked to the restroom. I clean myself and grabbed Youngmin clothes. He needed to change too. I headed to his bed and stared at him.

“well… should I’m the one who change his shirt?” I frowned.

He slightly moved. I shook my head and made my mind. “He already show his upper body to me thousand times. I supposed this is not wrong.” I moved to him and grabbed the blanket away from him.

“Youngmin. Stay still. I will change your shirt now.” I closed my eyes and my hand slowly his first button. First one, DONE!

The second one…

He grabbed my hand and my body jumped a bit. “Yah!! You should have told me if you’re already wake up!”

“I’m not if wasn’t you who touching my body mindlessly.” My face turned red. I lowered my head.

“so, you can change by yourself now, right?”

“I didn’t say I can.”

“what??? Then, it is still me who will change for you?”

“I don’t say it must be you either. You can asked Kwangmin or others to help you.” He coughed and gently potted my head.

“Alright.” I nodded, feeling a little embarrassed.

“Don’t leave me after this.” He then coughed and looked away from me. I nodded and looked at him from my shoulder.   

 

 

please comment or subscribe or upvote my story!

I really grateful for each of my subscribers and comment that you had post! Hope you'll enjoy this and stay till the end :)

Have a nice days, readers and wish your days will be cheerful!