Taemin's story

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I never thought in boy school, there will be a beautiful girl who looks like an angel stayed among us. What I mean was about teacher Hyuna. She always wears nice and cute clothes which makes every boy in school fall for her every day. But for me, she always looks pretty no matter what she wears. She is my dream girl! Her skin was like milky white, her smile was like sunshine and her body was like a celebrity. I love her so much.

   

 

I pretend to read book in front of teacher room but my eyes was searching for teacher Hyuna. Where is she?? I saw a petite girl in white blouse and her long hair was tie neatly into a ponytail.

 There she is!! I went back to my book. Pretending to be focus..

 

Outermost shell is the bla bla bla…

 

“Good afternoon, Taemin! What are you doing here?” teacher Hyuna stopped in front of me. Gosh, she’s so pretty! I tried to control myself from smiling.

“OH... Good morning, teacher. I was err.. Revising chemistry.”

“In front of teacher room?”

“Yeah... In front of teacher room. Teachers give me more inspire for me to read book. So, I think it would be better for me to read here”

“Go on with your reading. Hope we will inspire you more.” Teacher Hyuna smiled and walk away.

“You are my inspire, teacher” I whispered it to myself. I look at her as she walks into other corridor. I don’t know when I was started to smile.

Someone tapped my back.

“Yo! What are you doing here, Taemin?” Kwangmin looked at me.

“Nothing. Just getting fresh air.”

“What this?” Kwangmin grabbed my book.

“Chemistry book? I thought you hate chemistry.” He went through my book and out of the blue, he was smiling.

“Ahh... You’re trying to impress Teacher Hyuna by reading this book in front of teacher room.” Kwangmin smirking.

“What do you mean? No way I will do that.” I quickly took my book back from him.

“Ha-ha... Don’t you ever fool me! I know you since we were small, okay” Kwangmin clings at my shoulder. “Come on. Admit it”

Yah, why this man had to show up here? In this hour?

“Okay. Okay... I admitted it. I was trying to impress Teacher Hyuna” I give out long sigh.

“I knew it.” Kwangmin still clinging at my shoulder.

“You will do it too someday when you started to fall in love”

“Maybe but not now. I don’t really care about girl anyway” Kwangmin replied me.

“We will see about that, Kwangmin”

“Do you want to go to the cafeteria?” asked him.

“Whatever. Let go”

“But, we have to meet Minho hyung and Youngmin hyung first. You know how they hate eating alone.” Kwangmin smile widely and start walking.

“Why are you so happy today? Something interesting came to your life?”

“Yeah! Finally, I won my Pokémon battle! Wow!! That boss level was pretty hard. My HP was running low but I managed to defeat him before he strikes me. I couldn’t beat him since last week but today is my day”. Kwangmin couldn’t stop smiling.

“Your mind really full with Pokémon. Wonder how you always get high mark in exam”

He was chuckling and said it was luck.

Luck he said to pass over 90%? HA-HA... maybe the Pikachu teaches him in the game.    

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

 

We were just heading to the cafeteria when we saw Kim Joonsoo sitting on Eunhye back. Does he know that he was heavy?

When the group was gone from our sight, Eunhye fainted. Why was he passed out? Was he been beaten up really hard or he was shock to know about Minho, Youngmin and Kwangmin achievement? He was really a weird guy.

Youngmin carried him to the ailing room. He surely looks like a baby when hyung treat him like that.

He was awake after fainted for two hour. We didn’t even get to the cafeteria just to look after him. But I don’t mind about it because teacher Hyuna was here. I was happy but at the same time I was jealous with Eunhye. Teacher was worried about him.

I stare at Eunhye. “Get up now, kid!”

Eunhye look at me and back to teacher Hyuna.

“Ha-ha... I think I will go to my room now. It getting late, Teacher should go home too. I think Taemin wouldn’t mind to accompany you.”

WOW! He can read my mind. XD accompanies Teacher Hyuna? That makes me more happy!! You're the man, Eunhye!!! Thanks!!

I bowed at Eunhye and others. I told them to go to cafeteria without me. My smile becomes wide.

Teacher Hyuna look at me and give me the cutest smile that she ever done. I love you teacher!! Saranghae..

Teacher Hyuna and I finally reach her car.

“You got yourself a cute car, teacher” I tried to praise her.

“It cute right?” Teacher Hyuna patted her car.

You were more cute than your car, teacher...

“Yeah. I think I will accompany you till here” I bowed at her.

“Okay! Thanks for accompany me, Taemin!”

I smiled at her.

“Aww... You so adorable” Teacher Hyuna walk to me and pinched my cheek. Softly.

My face suddenly turned red. I look down as she stops pinching me. That was my first skin ship with teacher Hyuna.

I wave at her when her car started to move. “Goodbye teacher! See you tomorrow”

“Goodbye too, Taemin. You better finished your homework that I gave you or you will never get my picture again” Teacher Hyuna smiled at me and drove her car out from school.

PICTURE!?? Where did she know I was taking her picture?? I thought I was taking it carefully without someone notice it!!

 Or am I not being too cautious enough??

GOSH!! This is so embarrassing!!

My cheek begin to blush. AGAIN.

 

(Thanks for reading! comment and subscribe it!!^^ its boast me up to do an excellent chapterXD i love you all, reader! tell everyone abt my story, okay? if you wouldn't mind... Gah.. Taemin was really a shy guy, hope this is chapter can brighter your day. did my story funny enough? liitle worry)