The Awful Challenge

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

 

“Ladies and Gentleman!! The moment we had waiting for, the moment of Eunhye kicked out- Ohh… I’m sorry, I mean the moment of the volleyball challenge!!” The MC keeps blabbering about the challenge.

“Is he real? Why do this challenge had a MC too? I thought this is just a small challenge” I puzzled.

“When it involves the angel of this school, they always make thing become more live.” Kwangmin fix his shoes.

“What a waste of money!” I pouted.

“Hey, you guys! You should be ready!! The battle will start in ten minute after that blabbering!!” Jonghyun shouted at us. It not like he was scolding but the crowd was too noisy. Who thought all the students really come to see this dumb battle.

I walked to them. Minho and Taemin was trying to warm up while Jonghyun calm himself.

“Guys. Thanks.” I blurted to them. They all look at me with a question mark face.

“What for?” Taemin place his hand on his hip.

“I mean thanks for helping me for this challenge” I bowed to them.

They all look each other and turn to me at the same time.

“Don’t sound so pitiable… you’re my friend. Of course we will help you, Eunhye” Minho smiled at me.

“I know about that but I had put you in this trouble and dragged you all with me. I’m sorry for that and thanks for your help”

Suddenly, from nowhere, Youngmin hugged me. It makes me startled a bit.

“I’m going to help you till forever, Eunhye” said him.

Taemin, Minho, Kwangmin and Jonghyun join him. They hugged me like a teddy bear. I nearly crush in their arm. My gosh!!! What put me into this???

My face turned red and my heart start to race faster. What do you think I should do when five men hugged you??

I crack to a weird laugh and froze like a stone.

They released me and ruffled my hair. My heart still skips a beat. I SWEAR I’m not letting them to hug me like that again.

“hey! Come on!! The game is about to start! Eunhye, hurry up!!” Taemin waved to me and run to the court.

I followed him from back.

 

“ohh… you all came” teacher Onew smirked at us.

“We already told you we’ll come” Jonghyun shot him a glare.

“hehe… well, I should wish you all good luck, noob.” He laugh and run to his team.

That teacher is really something!! You boiled me before we even start the game. Well, just wait till I smack the ball to your face, damn!

“Looks like our opponents is really a strong players. Teacher Onew went to recruit his team from the school volleyball team. That was unfair…” Taemin pouted.

“So what if they all from the volleyball team. We still can win this! Aja!!” Jonghyun encouraged us.

We all nodded. Our eyes start burning with the winning spirit.

 

“All players here?” ask the referee.

“we clear here”

“so do us”

“well, then. Let start the game! Teacher Onew team will start first. Here’s the ball” the referee throw the ball to him.

“might as well, we got to score first” he smirked and give me his glare.

What the hell with this teacher??? Urghhh!! I should be ready now.

Teacher Onew service the ball very strong but Jonghyun managed to smack the ball back.

Woohoo!!! We’re on fire when Jonghyun in the group!!! XDD

“take this, kid!”

The ball came to my direction. I stared at the ball. Calculating how should I hit this.

“YAH!! Take this you evil teacher Onew!!” I smack the ball hard and it hit one of the opponent head. He fall to the ground and no one get that ball.

“1 mark to Eunhye team” shouted the referee.

“Yah!! How did you do that?? Are you an alien or what?” Minho was shock but he slowly crack a smile.

“I don’t even know where did I got that strength..” I scratched my head.

“wow! You get to score first! Well done!! I should give it a shot too!!” Kwangmin smiled joyfully.

“That was far from winning, idiot. You still had a long way” Teacher Onew glance at us.

He smack the ball to me but again, I managed to hit it. The opponent get my ball and smack it back to us. This time Taemin lose it. The ball hit the net and it automatically give them a mark.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t meant to do that” he bowed to us with apologetic face.

“That okay” Jonghyun patted his back.

“I’m sorry” repeated him.

“Don’t worry about that. We’re going to score after this” Youngmin encouraged him.

 

The battle continue for another 30 minutes before rest. Our score was 5-6.

 

“wow. They were amazing! I don’t believe they can match our skill in just one week!” the school volleyball’s team chat with each other.

“hell yeah. Did they get professional training? I thought Minho wouldn’t be good in this game as he was so into soccer. But, it prove me wrong”

“well, let just do it for real now. For the first 30 minute, I had treat the game like a practice but I should change it now”

“I agree. They were good as us. We shouldn’t underestimated them.”

 

“player!! Come to the court!! Times is up!” The referee blow his wisel.

 

I ran to the court and think about the game. It 5-6 now. We’re not far behind from them. We can make it.

“Hwaiting!!” I yelled to them, trying to bring up the spirit.

They shouted it back with me.

“Eunhye, you service the ball” the referee gives me the ball.

I tried to get into the right position and look at the other team.

I saw one of them miming the word chicken and gave me his you-not-gonna-make-it look.

It made me mad even more. “How dare you call me a chicken!!??? I’m the death prince!!!” I smack the ball strongly with a loud shout and gave them my death look.

“Take that ball!!” all of them running to the ball and passed it to us but it caught at the net.

“I mark for Eunhye’ team” The referee shouted.

I jumped joyfully as it was my second score. hahahaXD

“That it!! I’m not going to make you win!!” Teacher Onew shot us a glare.

      And the next game become even tough……

               6-7

                        6-8

                                    7-8

                                                7-9

                                                            8-8

                                                                       

 

We all panting. I feel tired for smacking and falling to the ground. They give us a good smack which makes us work more harder.

“Are you okay?” ask Youngmin with sweat dripping from his hair.

“I’m okay…” I answer as I’m gasping for air.

“I’m going to takes that ball if it fall to you. Don’t moves from your position” ordered him.

“why should I do that?? I’m part of the team.”

“I can’t stand seeing Teacher Onew keep targeting you. I know you were strong but you’ll eventually feel tired after long time”

“But.. I can stand it. I just feel tired. That all. It alright if he targeting on me as long as I can smack the ball.”

“That was unfair, Eunhye!” Youngmin half shouted to me.

“don’t worry about me! I’m a death prince, remember?”

“do you mean death princess??”

“then. Shut up if you want to call me a princess.”

The opponent service the ball and Taemin smack the ball. That round was on fire as we both don’t want to lose. The ball come to Teacher Onew and like Youngmin thought, he was targeting on me.

He jumped and smacked the ball tenaciously. It hit my belly. I fall to the floor.

“my stomach hurt…” I clutch to my stomach. Everyone on my team run to me.

“Are you okay?” Jonghyun look at me and worried expression plastered on his face.

“It hurt…”answered me. If I was at home, I might cry like a baby now.

“I told you not to move but you went get the ball too!” Youngmin shouted at me.

“as I know it will be this hurt!!” I shouted back to him.

“come on” he grabbed me and lift me up. “where are you taking me?”

“to the infirmary. You hurt very badly.”

“but the game is still on..” I look at Jonghyun and the other as Youngmin walked out from the gym.

“It about time you relying on boy. I know you were a dimwit who thought you can do anything you want. Well. You're wrong”

“But, you tell me to become a real man by fighting him.”

“Forget about that. You still a girl anyway.”

 

 

 

Hi, readers!!!! I'm sorry for keep you waiting.

Thanks for your comment and I hope you all didn't hate this chapter. hahahaXD I don't really play volleyball and don't even know about the rules. If it had something wrong with it, tell me kay ! :D

Let just say the rules in this volleyball was in crissue's style :)

Thanks for reading it and sorry for the late update. T^T