Key to the rescue

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

“Just rest and don’t go to the gym!” warned him and left the infirmary.

“Youngmin ask me to rely on boy?” I frowned.

“I don’t have to listen to him.” I get up from the bed and thought to join the volleyball again. I walked to the door and suddenly someone entered.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Teacher Hyuna came in.

“Teacher?” my eyes popped out when I saw her.

“Go back to the bed. I don’t think you’re in a good shape to join them” teacher Hyuna crossed her arm.

“But… there will be only 5 people against teacher Onew. I can’t let this happen. I must go with them.” Reply me.

“Oh… teacher! Please… please… please…” I make a puppy face to her.

“No! As a teacher, I’m going to take a good care of you. Just lie at the bed and I go get the medicine for you.” Teacher Hyuna lock the door and went to the store.

“My gosh. She’s really a persistent girl. I wonder why she didn’t just believe in Youngmin. I’m sure her roommate gonna fight for her. Youngmin isn’t like other boys who just ignore everything around him.” thought Teacher Hyuna.

“But… if teacher Onew beat them really hard, I might as well feeling guilty for that. They don’t deserve it. I’m the one who cause a stir.”

“I should just tell him my real identity… I feel bad. Why did my belly didn’t have strong resistance for the ball??” I scratched my head and rubbed my belly.

“You don’t have to worry. Young boys don’t lose that easy.” teacher Hyuna smile at me.

“But…”

“No but! Just keep quiet”

 

-At the gym-

 

“What are we going to do without Eunhye? We just left 5 people here and they have 6 people there” ask Kwangmin.

“Let not panic. I know we can do something about this.” Jonghyun tried to smile.

“If only us to beat them, I’m sure we’re going to lose it. I don’t want Eunhye leave! It not fun without him around us” cried Taemin.

“Who’ll play with me when Eunhye gone??” ask Kwangmin.

“Let just keep calm now.” Said Jonghyun.

They all look at the gym’s door as Youngmin walk in with someone behind him.

“Youngmin-shi! How was he??”

“Eunhye’s fine. Hey! I brought someone with me! He will replace Eunhye for the rest of the game.”

“Key???” said them in unison.

“What?? Did I look like I don’t know how to play volleyball??” ask him and raise his brow.

“When did you come back??? I thought you had lost in the sea for quite sometimes.” Said Minho and hugged him.

“Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?? I just came back from America last week and decided to study here.” He crossed his arm.

“I was in my way to the gym when I saw this hyung wanders around the school. He thought this school had been abducted by alien as no one walking around. Ha-ha! So, I ask him to join the fun” Youngmin explained to them and smile.

“Well, volleyball is my major after all.” Key smiled.

“Aww… I miss you bro!” Jonghyun hugged him.

“Well, let not make it looks like a gay. Come on! We had a match here.” Shout him.

“After this, tell me this new guy you had met. What his name again? Oh yeah. Han Eunhye.” Said Key and smiled.

“But now, we had to fight for him to stay.” Say Minho.

“Well, let do it! Hwaiting!” Taemin make a hwaiting gestured.

 

-At the infirmary-

 

“Did you still feeling hurt??” ask teacher Hyuna.

“I’m alright now… can I just go take a peek at the gym?” ask me.

“No!” answer her without hesitated.

Suddenly I heard someone running to the infirmary.

“Who was that?” ask teacher Hyuna and frowned.

The door opened and five of them appeared at the door. They run to the bed and hugged me.

“Wha!!!!” I screamed.

“You’re going to stay with us for the rest of your high school life.” Said Kwangmin.

“Really!!??? You all really win it?? I can’t believe this!!” big smile crack on my face.

“Yes, we are!!” Said Youngmin and ruffles my hair.

“You should see Teacher Onew face when we score at the last minute. He was like…” Taemin imitated teacher Onew’s face and it look funny. Teacher Hyuna giggled.

“Thanks to Key hyung’s help. He did many score in the game!” Kwangmin smiled cheerfully.

“Key? Who’s Key?? I never heard someone name Key here” I suddenly become blank.

“Hi, Han Eunhye! I’m Key. Well, it was true you never heard about me. I’m new here and nice to meet you.” Key walks to my bed, he was smiling at me.

“Oh. You’re the new student. Welcome here” teacher Hyuna smiled at him.

“Err… hehe. Nice to meet you too. Thanks you for your help in the match.” I smiled broadly to him.

Key suddenly came closer to me.

What the??...

“What a beautiful face you have there. That makes my heart skip faster than usual.” He smiled and raised my chin.

“What are you talking about?? Are you a gay??” I blurted the question which I should not say to one who had save me from teacher Onew.

“Well, if you let me turn gay for you, I shall be.”

Youngmin pull Key from me. “Enough with your flirt, hyung. He’s mine.”

“Eww… what happen to you?? Did my hyung turn gay?” Taemin make a disgusting look.

“Looks who’s gay now.” Said Jonghyun sarcastically.

“HahahahaXD just kidding. Why should I turn gay? Many girls will cry if I really am a gay.” Key laugh and patted Taemin’s back.

I frowned. Now, there will be another weird boy in my friends list.

 

 

 

Hi!! Did you like my story? Drop a comments and subscribe it, kay? Comments and subscriber gave me a boost in my fanfic.

I love you, reader and I hope my Grammar has improved now. Or not??