THE END

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

[It’s going to be long.]

 

Youngmin pov:

Well… she really left me.

I watched the car turned to left and disappeared. I do know she was not going to be here anymore. 

The kisses we had last night had confirmed our own heart. She loves me.

I have turned her back to girl and now, she was all mines. But, she was not here with me. I sighed. Kwangmin tapped my shoulder several times. I took it as a comfort since he was just smiling all sad.

“We can visit her anytime.”   

Minho, Key, Taemin and Jonghyun turned to Kwangmin. In shocked.

“Dude, did you just expose her Identity?” Jonghyun frowned. Kwangmin jeered to him. “Not like I’m the one who had a big mouth.”

Jonghyun bite his lips, feeling a little guilty for his mistake. “I was mad that time. You lied to me!”

“Wait! Han Eunhye is a girl?” Taemin and Minho asked in unison. Key was freeze. Three of us nodded at the same time.

“MAN! YOU ALL LYING TO US!!!” They screamed really loud. I think I might become deaf if I’m not covered my ear.

“The past is already past. Yes, she is a girl. I didn’t tell you all because I’m scared you will bully her” Youngmin explained to them.

“Now, the three of us will bully you then” They said in unison and ran after Youngmin, Jonghyun and Kwangmin.

“You’re a dead meat right now!!! No wonder she was a drop-dead gorgeous when she wear that wig!!!” Minho screamed in anger to him.

“You s don’t know how betrayed I felt.” Taemin growled.

“I’m sorry!” three of us yelled to them.

 

Eunhye pov:

I never met him again after my father was transferred to a new company. We even moved out from our apartment.

I laid my head on the desk. I missed my prince. A LOT.

From that day, I’ve changed a bit of my personality. My hair was still short but it looks more feminine right now when I shifted it to left side. I clipped my hair with bunny pattern and wear skirt. I have tight inside it.

Although I tried to act all feminine but I still looked boyish to them. They even called me a man inside a girl’s body…

“Whatever” I sighed and glared to them.

I was also confused how I was still looked appeal to girls. They squealed when they sees me. I just want to scream at them!

I’m a girl!!!!!!

 

The classes had over.

Suzy waited for me and smiled cheerfully. I smiled back and pack my things.

“Have you heard?”

“Heard what?” I asked.

“There’s a bunch of elite boys waiting outside the school. I wonder what they do here.”

“They probably want to hit on easy girl. Besides, who doesn’t want to date an elite boy?” I replied her.

“You might be right. I saw one of them wearing a bunny costume.” She added more.

“Then the boy inside the costume must be a stupid.” My vulgar words still haven’t gone yet.  

We walked to the front gate and a lot of people- I mean girls squealing to a bunch of boys. I squinted my eyes to see it clearly and saw something familiar. Was that uniform-

I take a closer look to them and my jaw dropped.

“Eunhye-shi!!!” Kwangmin ran towards me and hugged. “We have been searching over you!”

A lot of people kept asking to themselves. “Why the elite boys are talking to her? Wait! Weren’t they all from the famous Houou High school?”

“Yah! How can you all find me?” I asked joyfully. My eyes searching over Youngmin and saw the others at the back. I smiled at them and they flashed a big smiled but I didn’t find him anywhere.

“I have a GPS on you!” Kwangmin joked. Uhhh… the lame joke is still existed…

Taemin , Minho and Key looked at me with unexplained gazed. I lowered my head and ruffles my bang in awkwardness. “I know I look weird in skirt since you just knew I’m a girl. Please don’t hate me”

“You do look weird in skirt since we always see you in boy uniform.” Taemin replied. His word sent dagger to my heart. “Well, I can’t help my past for being such a tomboy.” I sighed.

“aww… That’s not what he meant. We do find it weird when you wear skirt but you looked so cute with it. You should’ve not changed to a boy from the start.” Minho said and ruffles my hair. Taemin laughed and cling on my shoulder.

“Eunhye-shi! Don’t worry. We are still the same old friend whether you’re a girl or boy. Besides, I don’t think you already completely changed to a girl, right vulgar mouth prince?” He raised his brow and smirked.

“Yah! Shut up! Don’t call me vulgar mouth prince. I’m not that bad, feminine boy.” I stuck my tongue to him. He shrugged and laughed. “Look what had you said. Still same vulgar mouth I think.” He caught off before I can give him a hit.

 “Why don’t you call us?” Key asked and winked at me. His wink sent the girls in heaven.

“My mother won’t let me.” I ruffled his hair and he ruffled mine back.

 “Hey.” Jonghyun said.

“Hey! How have you been?” I asked and hugged him. He hugged me back and he smiled.

“Totally screwed. Your absence affected me and I’m felt bad for my action.” He lowered his head in guilt but I shook my head. “Nah… You have done a right decision.”

Suddenly all of them give a space to a bunny to walk. I saw it. The ugliest and stupid thing I’ve never think I’ll faced.

He walked in front of me. He could see me smiling ear to ear. “I heard you like bunny so I prepared this for you. Do you like it?”

“Oh man! You’re really a fool! You’ve just embarrassing yourself” I spoke and laughed. “Yah! I do this for you!”

 “I already told you. The bunny costume was an epic fail to meet your love.” Kwangmin irritated him. The bunny sent him a deadly glare.

“Hyung! I love you” Kwangmin quickly went giddy.

I laughed. He opened the bunny head and fixed his hair. A bunch of girls screamed when Youngmin done that. I eyed them. He’s my man! Back off!

“I had missed you a lot.” I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and chuckled.

“I miss you too.” He whispered to me and kissed my cheek. “You had gotten a lot cuter than the previous time. Now, I had come to claim my girl.”

“You already owned me.” My heart raced faster.

He kissed my forehead and everyone clapped for our meeting. The others ran to me and gave me a group hugged except Key.

He was hitting on Suzy who was I had forgot a few minutes ago.

“You’re mine!” Youngmin thought to his mind and carry me in bridal style to his Porsche. Each of them waving to me and said goodbye.

“Where the hell we are going?” I asked in confusion.

“Getting you back where you’re belong!” He winked and smirking at the same time. He pulled the car gear and drove off.

“To where?” I asked again.

“Duh… you’re still an idiot. Register you back on Houou School is what I’m going to do now.” He explained. My eyes grew bigger. “I’m a girl now!”

“I knew you’re a girl but the school now is a co-ed school. You’ll be our first female student!” He chuckled and sped off.

 

 

Soooo…. The fanfic had finished! Tell me what you think about the ending. Please!!! =(

Thanks you to all of my subscribers for commenting my fanfic and bear my grammar mistake. I wouldn’t have done this perfectly without your comments. I thank you for your patient^^

Bye Bye. Hope you really enjoyed it. (24/03/2013)