Kicking you out

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I sat behind a tree while smacking my own head.

“Yah! Why did you that?” I cried as I keep on hitting. My heart pumped really fast when I recalled back the kiss. The taste of his lip was still vivid on mine. I buried my face on my palm.

“omo… What had I done?” I bawled and my face quickly turned red.

Ding dang dong….

“Attention to student Han Eunhye, class 2-2. Please come to the principal office right now.”

Ding dang dong…

I held up my head and listen carefully. Was that my name just now? I frowned and quickly get up. I wiped my dirty pant before heading to the principal office. In just a second, I had forgotten about the kiss.

 

My heart dropped after heard what the principal said. I shook my head in disbelieved.

“No… No… I’ve never told anyone before. Nobody knew about my identity, teacher.” I tried to explain.

“Please don’t pull me out from this school, teacher!” I begged him.

“Before thing get even worsen, you better leave. If the media knew about this matter, our school reputation will be destroyed.” The principal said in a strict tone. It looked like he was really gonna make me leave this school.

“But… I’ve never done anything wrong!” I cried.

“Your identity had already leaked to one person! What else you do want? Scream out loud that you’re a girl?!?” The principal hit the table with both his hands.

“You better go!” He exclaimed to me while shot me a glare. He was deadly serious. I bite my lips in a mix feeling. It felt sad, despair and scared.

I lowered my head and sighed heavily. “If that what teacher want, I will leave. But, please give me time to say goodbye to my friends.”

Before he speaks his word, someone barge into the office. Both of us looked at the person. My tears start dropped when I saw him.

“I don’t want her to leave, principal.” He said with sweat over his face.

“Youngmin-sshi…” I whispered his name.

“Who asked you to walk in with such manner? Do you know etiquette?!” The principal furrowed his brow in angriness.

“Please sir. I don’t want her to leave. She was belongs here.” He coughed and panting heavily. His face had turned red.

“Get out from here! This is her matter, not yours.” The principal yelled to him. Youngmin headed to me and grabbed my wrist. I looked to him. I have never seen him appeared to be such fierce like this.

“Youngmin-sshi…” My voice sounded like a cried girl.

“I’ll take her with me.” He glared at him.

“Yah!!! What do you think you’re doing??” The principal headed to him and slapped his porcelain face. Youngmin smirked and glared. To admit, I was scared seeing he opposed the principal in such a way.

“What do you think I’m doing? Of course it was a rebellion, sir.” He smiled sarcastically and dragged me from the office.

He dragged me hard and made my wrist hurt. “Stop it!”

He kept pulling me even though I was struggling over him. He threw me to bed when we reached our room.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?” I exclaimed on top of my lung and bite my lip. My tears had gone.

He ignored me and laid to his bed. “I never knew saving you would required a lot of energy. I felt really tired right now.” He spread his body on his bed and put his arm on his forehead.

“Yah… go get a wet towel. I think my fever going up back.” He gasped for air and his chest going up and down.

“Are you okay?” I came to him and touched his cheek. “Yah… your temperature had gone high compared last night.”