being a baby..

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

eunhye!! Wake up!! You gonna be late for History class if you continue to sleep like a pig ”

“you just go. I will get up in 5 minute.” I was still covering my body with my wonderful warm blanket.

“are you getting up or not?” Youngmin was nagging. Haiz.. he's really like my mum.

ignored him, eunhye. he was just a wind.wind... 

“Yah!!!  Eunhye, wake up now!!”

“shut up. You disturbing me..”

“Wake up now or I will lie next to you.”

“leave me alone!!”

1..

Now he is counting.. ==” urrgg… he’s really a jerk.!!

“2..”

“If you want to lie... just lie. I don’t care”

“as you wish, sweety” Youngmin walked to my bed and before he had a chance to land his .... I woke up. My hair was a mess .

 That jerk made a small laugh at me.

“you gay.. you really want to do it! okay. Okay.. I'll go take a shower and brush my teeth now” I grabbed my towel and went to the restroom.

“I hate you Youngmin! Always nagging me to do what you want” I slammed the door after finished my word.

“Thank you for hating me! I will waiting for you here” Youngmin was really a freak.==

 

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

“good morning, Eunhye! You look so manlier than Minho hyung today” Taemin was like ‘WOW’.

“Taemin. Stop it. I was the man in this table.” Minho was giving me a glare.

"thanks, taemin" i give him a smile. I never thought i can look manlier. Everyone just call me cute tomboy. (: i sit next to Kwangmin. Youngmin was in front of me.

“ahh.. Minho hyung is jealous. His baby likes Eunhye” Kwangmin was chuckling.

i make an "O" mouth.

“baby?? Are you two is…is.. a gay couple??” I was shivered to hear Kwangmin called Taemin as Minho’s baby.

“don’t be stupid, Eunhye!! I like girls more than a boy. It just because Taemin is younger than me so I’m calling him my baby. Beside, not only me. All hyungs here treat the junior as their baby.” Minho blurted and patted my head. 

I nodded. Thanks goodness my friends was not a gay.^^”

“do you realise that every room consist of a hyung and a dongsaeng? The principal arrange it that way so the senior can make the junior more comfortable in this school. Get it?” Minho explained it carefully to me. He must know about my dumbness.

Aii… when did I get so dumb??

“only me who doesn’t have a baby or hyung. haha” Kwangmin looks really proud.

“why??”do I have to asked..=.=

“because I told my father I don’t want a roommate. They really a burdensome”.

It must felt good to have a father who owned a big school. You so lucky Kwangmin. I wish I can own a room by myself.

“then.. I was..” Youngmin in my word.

“yes.. yes you are. You are my baby. I am your hyung. You are mine”

His word give me a chill.. no man ever told me that. It was me who used that word to girl. Youngmin can make my mental goes wrong if he continues doing this kind of things.

omma.. help me! If you want me to marry a man other than girls, I hope Youngmin was not in your list. He freaked me out!

“are you thinking about me, baby?” Youngmin is smirking.

“stop it!”

“Youngmin become a cheesy guy now. But in the wrong ” Minho was laughing.

“how can you be my hyung?? We are in the same class.” I tried to protest.

“I was born in April and you was born in August, right? That explain why I was your hyung. Besides, I’m studying here since middle school.” Youngmin wink at me then give me i-am-old-than-you smile .

“Taemin born in July. So, this make Eunhye the baby in this table. Aww.. Cute Baby Eun” Minho makes an eyes-smile towards me.

Kwangmin makes the ‘aww’ sound followed by Taemin. They laugh together when my face turn red.

All these hyung really want some punch from me, eh??

#################

 Youngmin pov:


Eunhye is embarrassed. Wow! She must never called as a baby in her life.

She should never turned into a tomboy. It really waste her beauty.^^ .. never mind. I’ve already promised with Aunty to change her back. He, I mean she look so cute when angry.

“baby” I called him again and she punched me in my shoulder .Yikes.. it really hurt!!.

Everyone in the cafeteria was watching that embarrassing incident.

LOL.. The president’s son had just been hit by a small figured man. It will be a headline if I was a celebrity. This girl really want something from me…? this b****

Good things she was short and can’t reach my face. Phew....