Amusement park with what??

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

All of us were going to the amusement park.

It took us 20 minutes to arrive at the park. I tried to peek at Youngmin whenever I had a chance. When he realized my gazed, I quickly turned away. Dammit! How can he be so calm after what happened this morning? Arrrgghh!! I don’t understand about this guy!!   

“Eunhye-shi! Do you want to ride a roller-coster?” asked Kwangmin with a big smile. I grinned back at him and nodded.

“Wait up, Kwangmin! We had to wait for someone else.” said Minho.

Kwangmin raised his brow. “Who are we waiting for? I thought all six of us already here. ”

“Someone else is coming.” Key grinning at us like an idiot.

“What’s up with this guy??” thought myself.

Kwangmin elbowed Jonghyun and asked him. “Who was they waiting for, hyung?”

Jonghyun chuckled. “The girls”

“THE GIRLS??” yelled Kwangmin and me in unison.

“What? How? Where did they find them?” My eyes became big.

“Oh… You know. When you were a popular guy, you can easily ask a group of girls to join your hang out.” Jonghyun beamed and chuckled again.

“But… But… they don’t know about us” whimped Kwangmin. He suddenly turned so pale.

“Eunhye! Don’t leave me. I don’t want to go out with girls. Stay with me! I’m only felt comfortable with your type.” Said Kwangmin and hugged me really tight.

“Don’t you worries! Girls won’t bite you” I tried to calm him down. My action quickly grabbed Youngmin attention. He stared at us and shot me a glare. I don’t realize about it and kept tapping Kwangmin back.

“The girls already here” Minho grinned at them and come towards them.

“Hi, Oppa! How are you?” The girls said it in unison. Every one of them was so beautiful.

I was so amazed with their beauty. How can they be so pretty?

“Hi” greet Taemin shyly.

Youngmin followed up but I saw his eyes sticking with one of the girls. I look where he was looking at and it was the long hair girl with fair skin. The girl turned red when Youngmin waved at him.

I frowned. Did Hyayoung was one of the girls??

“Hyayoung!” I yelled her name to make sure of my assumption. Everyone looks at me including the long hair girls.

Minho was laughing. “It Hwayoung. Silly Eunhye!”

Minho’s word stabbed my heart. How can this girl appear at here? Youngmin glared at me.

We both look at each other.

He came to me and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me closer to him and whisper something “Don’t embarrass me, you half. You know she likes me, right?”

My heart felt like exploding.

“But-”

“Just don’t do anything odd today. I won’t be around to look after you.”

“Was that mean you-” Youngmin left me before I can finished my words. He walked towards Hwayoung and flashed his dazzling smile.

“That cannot be…” My eyes still glued to him.

I felt something burning inside my heart. What is this?

I never felt something like this. What kind of feeling is this?

Oh my goodness! Am I jealous?

 

Ta-da! Chapter 30 done. Yay! Eunhye finally come to herself again but poor her. Youngmin was pursuing Hwayoung. How can it be??

Wait for the next chapter, kay? ^^

Have a nice day, readers!