DADDY!! i'm a tomboy

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

My life ruin!!

When father discovered my real interest is the same , he throws all my clothes leaving just t-shirt and pants.

"What with this boxer? Don’t you wear ?" He looks at me like he got dagger in his eyes.

"Dad... I’m wearing a boxer.” His jaw dropped.

"Yah!! Come here you, girl!! Why did you change this much? Since when you start liking you own ?" UH...OHH... Dad was really angry right now. Should I tell the truth or just... aish... never mind... He already knew my secret.

“I had fall in love with a cute girl in middle school. She was hot! I can’t let her go with gross boy! That will ruin her. So maybe she’s the reason I’m change"

"You what? Fall in love with... what?? Girl ?" I looked at him like it was not a problem.

"Are you a  ..." He can't finish his word.

"Yeah!! I know what daddy means... I am a tomboy!" I helped him finished his word. Make his job easier.

"EUN HYE!!!!"

Mum suddenly enters my room. She was shock. Not because of me but because daddy already know about it. Only mum know about my identity.

"Honey...Eun Hye... she’s still a girl, right?" Haizz… Is that so hard for daddy accept me? =.=

"Calm down, honey... Yes... Eunhye is still a girl. Only her appearance looks like a boy but inside, she is still your girl"... Mum, that will not going to work for daddy to change his mind. You already know who I am...

"I hope you right... I don't want my baby change into something like this." He pointed at me.

Dad, you have to accept me who I am now. I’m not going to change. I will still wear a boxer and find girl who love me the way I am. I’m not going to give up my identity! I’m a boy and not a girl!

Phew... after a long scolding and throwing out my boy-stuff, he finally finished. *sigh*

 

 -At night when I’m sleeping.-

 

 "Honey, we have to do something about Eunhye. I don't want this thing getting worst" daddy crossed his arm. He was really serious right now.

"I already tried everything. She doesn't change even a bit." mum explain to dad all methods that she already work to me. She make me join a drama club for princess character, forcing me to join the Girl Guide and throw me to the dumb ballet class.

But… I don’t change at all.

Daddy suddenly strikes a brilliant idea on his mind "Ahh... since she was totally immerse being a boy, how about make her enrol to the all-boys school".

Mum was thinking at first and she nodded, agree with my daddy. She never thought about this before. "I know one of the famous boys school here. I can get a help from my friend to let Eunhye transfer there “said mum.

"Well… well… We have to transfer her immediately without her noticing anything. Can you do that, honey?" ask daddy

"Sure I can"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like daddy and mum finally accept the way I am.

They even send me to a school which near a girls school so I can find my ideal girl.

Wow.

 Never expect giving daddy a week without me-causing-a-trouble to chill was a great idea. It like a heaven when mum gave me this wonderful boy uniform. She even praised me to be such a handsome. Hehe… She should realise it from the first day she born me...Daddy couldn't stop smiling seeing me wear this uniform. Huh!!I should tell him from the first place. Never thought he was an open-minded person.  

 

(sorry for my bad english. should work harder for the grammar. thanks for reading it^^)