the truth

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

“You’re not a boy. At all.” Spoke him with shock tone.

I bite my lower lip and look away.

“There’s really not a big different whether I’m a girl or a boy” I hugged my shoulder and knelt in front of him.

“You didn’t know what you’re doing, miss” said him and walked away from the room.

Great. Now, teacher Onew knew about me.

I quickly put on the shirt and ran off the room. I didn’t know Youngmin was coming and crash to him.

“ouch! What’s wrong with you? Why are you so in rush??” He scratched his head and get up from the floor.

“Believe it or not… someone already knew about my identity.”

Youngmin’s eyes popped out. “What did you just say right now??”

“Teacher Onew knew about me. You moron!! Come on! We had to stop him before he told other people” I grabbed his hand and headed to the crowded.

“He didn’t go there. He went to the stage.” Said one of the crowds.

“Look there he is” Youngmin pointed to the black suit who was already at the stage.

“We had to stop him.” Scream me.

“urmm… hello, my all student. I had an announcement to make tonight.” Said Teacher Onew. His words had grabbed everyone attention.

“The things that I will announce later might be surprise you all. So, I hope you all be ready”

“what is it??” said the senior.

“Is it more food??”

“Are we gonna get free money??”

The crowded started to be noisy when someone said about the free money.

“I’m sorry but this is not about the food or free money. It’s about someone else” said teacher Onew.

“someone else??”

I tried to slip inside the crowd to get to the stage.

“It’s about the Han Eunhye”

My heart scream went he said my name. “No! Please no!”

My life will end here if he told everyone about me. Someone, please show up and stop him. I pushed all the people who block my way.

“Get out from my way! Stop that teacher…” I pushed them but I know it already too late when I reached there.

“Please let me through… I’m begging you all” whisper me alone.

“As you all know, Han Eunhye was a new student here and he’s already had nickname for his behaviour. But, there is something that you didn’t know about him.” Teacher Onew was about to told my identity.

“Eunhye-shi… You shouldn’t hide this fact and I believe everyone had their right to know about it.” said him and make an eye-contact with me who was still trying to go near the stage.

“Eunhye-shi was a …” He hesitated and took a long breath.

No…

Please… No…

Teacher Onew was about to continue his word when Kwangmin suddenly climb the stage. Everyone look at him. He grabbed teacher Onew collar.

“That’s enough, teacher.” Said him. He got a scary look when he looked at the teacher.

Suddenly, Youngmin appeared at the stage.

????

“How can he get there when I was here?? Did he have teleport magic?” whisper me in my heart. I look around and make sure that the boy at the stage was Youngmin. Yep. He was already gone from behind me.

Youngmin grabbed the microphone while Kwangmin pull teacher Onew down from the stage.

“I am so sorry to interrupt your party. You may proceed it now” Youngmin gave his big smile to the crowded.

“Hey! What was that all about??” yelled someone.

“what was teacher Onew trying to say?? What was the fact that Han Eunhye trying to hide??” the crowds getting noisy again.

“yeah!! Did you hide something from us??”

“no. we didn’t.” Youngmin shook his head.

“We all want to know about that too. Just say it to us” yelled someone.

I look at the crowded. ”You all didn’t have to know about my secret!!!”

All eyes came to me. I frowned and look one by one the student of Houou High School.

“It was a secret and a secret can’t be tell to someone else.”

“Who care if it’s a secret or not. The thing we know that teacher Onew was trying to tell us something important just now.” Yelled them in unison.

Wow! did you all had plan for this?? How can they said it in unison?

“we demand our right to know!” yelled one of seniors.

“alright… I will tell his secret if that what you wish for” told Youngmin. I saw him sighing.

What was on your mind, Youngmin?? My eyes become bigger when I heard he’ll announce about it.

Youngmin smirked at me and winked.

Why on hell he do that??

“Han Eunhye was a skinny boy. He didn’t have any abs” told him with a laugh.

The crowds was shock and turned to me.

“this death prince didn’t have any abs?”

And everyone was started to laugh.

“that’s why he didn’t open up his shirt.”

He did it again… he made a weird reason to cover me.

Yah!! Youngmin!! You’re really a gay!

 

 

Phew… thanks goodness Kwangmin there. Well, Han Eunhye’s identity still safe unless teacher Onew slipped it out from his mouth. 

Hi,readers!! I know I was slow-pokes and sorry for keep you waiting… I should work hard on this fanfic and try to find time for it. Guess what?? I write this chapter while I’m in class. (don’t worry! Teacher wasn’t around)

Have a nice day reader!! I hope you like this chapter^^