Hwayoung-

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I stared hardly to her and she suddenly turned her back.

“Good morning, Eunhye oppa!” Hwayoung greet me with smile. I awkwardly lift my hand and say Hi too. What’s she doing here?

“Umm… Is Youngmin oppa with you?” She asked shyly and blushed. My gosh! Why did- How can I compete with- argghhh! This made me more frustrating! She was too feminine!

“I- I don’t know!” I was trying to be calmed but ended up with a scream.

She blinked and furrowed her brow.

“I’m sorry” She whispered. Dammit!

“Yah! How come you be this feminine? I can’t stand with a girl like you. You were like… like…” I tried to find word.

“A little girlish child!”

Krystal laughed her head off. I turned to her. “Why on earth did you laugh?”

“That’s how Hwayoung is! Her girlish attitude is her charm, silly!” She tapped my shoulder. “Aigoo… Eunhye. You were so funny!”

“Thanks for the compliment” Hwayoung bowed to me with a smile.

“Yah, Krystal stopped laughing…” I glared to her. She clutched her stomach and nodded but she was still laughing.

Oh my gosh. She will never stop. I scratched my back neck and sighed.

“If Eunhye oppa meet Youngmin oppa in class, please send my regard to him” She said and blushed when mentioning Youngmin name. I started to feel annoyed with Hwayoung behaviour even though she didn’t do anything wrong to me.

“Whatever. I’m going” I pouted and leave. As I stepped to the school back, Krystal pulled my hand and kissed my cheek. My eyes dilated and immediately touched my cheek.

“Yah! Didn’t I told you not to kiss me again?” I pointed at her and stared at her.

“You were too cute just now. I just felt like I want to kiss you” She explained and smirked.

“Yah! Get away from me! You !” I ran to the building, leaving the two of them behind.

“Omo… why did he exaggerating too much? Eunhye is so cute. Don’t you think so, Hwayoung?” Krystal squealed and smiled cheekily.

“He was indeed cute but his face looked like a girl to me. Eunhye oppa is a bit weird, unnie.” Hwayoung frowned.

“He was weird? Yeah, he’s weird but he was changing right now. I know he will come to his sense.” Krystal smiled in satisfaction.

“Her behaviour was totally changing now. She didn’t feel anything anymore when I kissed her. I thought she will kiss me again like she used to do.” Krystal shrugged.

“Let’s go back, Hwayoung.”

“But, I haven’t see Youngmin oppa yet.” She pouted.

“The gate will closed if we don’t go now. Come on”

“Someone will get angrier towards you if you kept waiting for him” Krystal dragged Hwayoung from there.

 

 

When I reached the class, Youngmin was in his place. He was looking at me and our eyes met for a second. I coughed and headed to my desk without looking back to him. I sat on my chair.

I could felt he was still watching me.

“Stop staring at me” I told him without facing him.

“Did you go to the gate?”

I ignored him.

“Did Hwayoung wait for me?”

Her name made me flinched. “Why? Did you ask her to wait for you?”

I glared at him. He smirked. “So, you were mad because I’m with Hwayoung? Is that your problem?”

My heart flustered but I managed to keep myself from enraged. “Yes. She was waiting for you.”    

Youngmin quickly pulled his phone and type a text. He seemed to be worried about her. I frowned and glancing to him. I slightly leaned to see what he was trying to type and he suddenly looked at me.

“Why did you ignore me?” I nearly fall from my chair. I bite my lip in shame and tried to pretend doing something.

“Aigoo… why did my pant so dirty?” I rubbed my pants as if there were a dirt stick to my pant.

“Why did you ignore me, Eunhye?” He repeated his question again.

I looked straight to his eyes. He was waiting for my answer. “My ignorance has nothing to do with you” I rolled my eyes to him and grabbed my headphone.

I crossed my arm to my chest and listen to the song.

Youngmin frowned and stood up in front of me. I just glanced at him and closed my eyes. I’m really angry at him right now.

“So, you were this stubborn?” Youngmin took my headphone from my head and lift my chin to him.

“So, you were trying to kiss me again?” I asked and glared at him. He was shocked with my word and frowned.

“So, you just talked for what had crossed your mind?” Youngmin bite his lower lip. I sighed angrily and snapped his hand from my chin.

“Or you will make your lips holy once more by kissing Hwayoung, the real girl?”

“Yah!!! Quit talking crappy thing out from your mind! Do you think I was that kind of man? Do you think I was some sort of screwed guy?!?” His yelled grasp everyone attention on the class.

I glared straight to his eyes. Youngmin was forming a frown on his eyebrow and looked really absurd with my word.

“Get your hand off from me.” I snapped his hand from my chin and took my bag. I walked out the class. The class monitor stopped me but I crashed on his shoulder and slipped to the door.

“What is happening between you two?”

“Nothing”. Youngmin shook his head and gritted his teeth.

“Yah. This man is really…” The class monitor shook his head. “skipping class like school was just a joke for him.” He added more.

Everyone back to their work again. Youngmin bumped his face on the table with rage.

One text received from Jonghyun.

“Jo Youngmin. Let’s meet after class.”

 

 

I’m sorry for letting you all wait.

Thanks for reading my story!! Hope you will love it and subscribe immediately^^

Have a nice day, dear readers!