He knew about me

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

@_@ I tried to open my eyes. What this place?

“you woke up! Gee ..  did you enjoy faint that much?? ”

I turned my head to the voice.

“are you a girl?” asked me innocently.

He potted me in the head. “Ouch! That hurt you know...”

“don’t ever dream about girl in this school”

Damn it! How could he hit me this hard. Ehh… Why was his head yellow?

“y.. Yo.. Youngmin ??”I scooted away when I realised it was him!

“you remember my name. do you want me to called you as a man or a girl? Your mother said that you are a tomboy. Hmm.. that mean, you half-half..” he smiled widely.

“my mother? You know my mother?”

“of course! She met my father and told about you. She wants you to be a girl again so my father help her by transfer you to this school. Aunty gave me permission to take care of you. ” he smirked again.

That two really mess up my life. Urgghh(clenched fist)… I should’ve known daddy was a strict man. Why I even thinks he was accepted his daughter being a tomboy? Arrghh!! Why am I so dumb??

Youngmin was still smiling. He was staring at me.. What the heck was in his mind?

“What are you looking at?” I shot him a scary glare.

“I wonder if you wear a br… umm.. Nothing.”

Was he going to say bra? Hei! I’m a boy! Who wear that??

“By the way, I’m your roommate. Hope you’re happy living here. Your stuff was over there” he pointed to the left side of the room.

“Make like your own home, girl! Ohh.. I mean dude.” He chuckled before left the room.

Congratulation mum! You really did a good job this time. Leaving me with that bastard. Make me study at this school. The principal blackmailed me with my high school certificate. Now, how can I survive at this place!!??

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

“Omma! How could you do this to me?” I mourned over my pitiful life.

“What happen with that dude? Did he get homesick?” a black hair boy was whispering to his friend. Moron boy! You were whispering but I can hear you.

“ This school really . Girls were not allowed to go near this school. Did the principal trying to make us gay? ” the other boy complaining.

“Nooooooo………..” I cried after heard his word.

Shuusshh.. argghhh!! Someone blow my ear!

“You??!! Why did you do that? Eww.. Gross!!”

“Then, stop sobbing or I will blow it again” Youngmin sat next to me. Aiii… he also my classmate???

“Have you make friend? “Asked him.

“Why I have to make friend with this creatures? I want girls..” I lay my head at the desk.

“You want girl, eh?? My hyung had many book collections. I mean ‘that’ book. Do you want to borrow it? ” he winked at me.

“You bastard! I don’t need that ridiculous book!!”

“cehh.. you not perfectly a boy yet. How come you called yourself as a man??” he looks at me like I was so disgusting. =3=

“ Hei, do you want me to teach you be a boy?”

Did he said teach me be a boy?

“what do you know?? Your pretty face doesn’t show you as a boy too..”

“I take that as a yes!” Youngmin smiled and patted my head.

hey!! That doesn’t mean a yes!! you..” I couldn’t finish my word. Teacher is coming.

##############################

YoungMin side:

Teaching her to be a boy would be a great idea.

This gonna be fun. Oww.. I really like this job. Better tell Kwangmin about this..

“eunhye.. you are going to be my toy for the rest of your high school life haha...” I smiled when thinking about the plan.

I looked at her.. yep.. she was not paying attention. She’s still mourning over her fate being stuck in all boys school.

maybe I should blow her ear again....

 

(it 4.00am here and i couldn't sleep back.. so i was thinking maybe i should update my ff.. and here you go. i hope the grammar is ok now.. enjoy! i'll be update it again tomorrow)

 

(my first made poster!! hehe.. i admitted, its was an amateur work. hope you like it *bow*)