Teacher Hyuna and The new Teacher

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

“Catch him!!” a big crowd was chasing me. Why won’t they learn their lesson?

“I don’t have any relation with Teacher Hyuna, You bunch of idiots!” I scream to them. I was just finished changing my pad when I saw a group of Hyuna fan club waiting for me outside the toilet. I may just finish them off with one punch but my poor stomach hurt again. The best choice for me now was escape from them.

“Stop there you big loser!”

“Just leave me alone and play a fair game to win her!”

Dammit!! Why was this school really big???

I ran faster to the other hallway but to my bad luck, I fall to the floor. This is hurt! My stomach hurt even more. “This is the end of Death Prince. Goodbye omma. Goodbye appa. I miss you and I hate you too for sending me here. Bye world. My life end here.” I closed my eyes, waiting for the mob come and catch me… 

A door beside me suddenly opened.

The person was gasping.

“Eunhye-shi! What happened to you?? What are you doing lying here?”

I opened my eyes and saw Taemin knelt beside me. He helped me get up.

We heard a scream from the other corridor “You’re going to die today, Prince!”. What the… I got panicked when heard their voices. I looked at Taemin.

“We have to run from here!!”

“Oh… Okay” He didn’t ask anything but helped me to walk to the other hallway.

“This way!” He pulled my arm and entered one of the rooms.

“I’m sure we’ll fine here” Taemin comfort me.

“Get The Loser Prince!!” a mob passing through the room where we were hiding. He whispered to me. “Be silent”.

The corridor becomes quiet again after a few minute. Taemin peek at the corridor, making sure no one there.

“I think they’re gone now” told him.

I gave out a relieved breath.

“What’s going on?”

“Can’t you tell? They were chasing me because of the damn jealousy. They think I was flirting with Teacher Hyuna nowadays. I had told them like hundred times that I had nothing with Teacher Hyuna.” I explained it to Taemin.

He was slightly shock and at the same time, he was relieved.

“Good things I’m not a target”

I glared at him. “They’re supposed chasing after you not me. You’re the one who stalking her” He rubbed his hair and smiled. “Let just say I got lucky”. Stupid lucky you have there =3=.

I gazed the room. “What’s this place?” I stood up and looked around.

“Why they’re so many dusts here?”

“This is the previous music room. But, now, this room is empty.” Taemin cleaned his pant from the dust.

“Why the school didn’t lock this room?” asked me. I walked to a nearby window. The dust was really thick. It looks like the room had been abandoned for a long time.

“I don’t know”

I looked through the window and saw something interesting. “Yah. Yah. Come here Taemin!! I can see Teacher Hyuna from here!!” I waved at Taemin; trying to get his attention. He quickly walked to the window.

It looks like Teacher Hyuna was talking to a male teacher.

“Who is she talking to? It seem unfamiliar to me.” I rubbed my chin.

“I think that was Teacher Onew. Minho hyung had told me before that a new teacher will transfer here next month and look like he had come” Taemin gazed at teacher Hyuna.

“I can’t hear what they’re saying” I tried to open the window. A crack sound produced from the rusted window.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Taemin look surprised.

“Eavesdropping” I smirked at him. He looked terrified.

“You idiot man! Don’t do that! They might found out” He frowned.

“Don’t be a chicken!” I listened carefully to their conversation.

He pulled my hand.

“Hold on! I heard teacher Onew said, long time no see” I keep hearing them.

“Really?” Taemin sound interested to the conversation, but he suddenly potted his own head.

 “Aish... what was I thinking.”

 “Come on, Eunhye! Knock it off!!” Taemin pulled me harder and he made it.

“Taemin! The conversation was just getting excited. You ruined it” He dragged me out from the room.

“You really stubborn! You might get punish if they really find out” Taemin put his hand on his hip.

“Come on! I do that quietly. They didn’t notice me” I pouted.

 “Whatever” He clings at my shoulder and forced me to walk with him.

“Yah! You have no difference with Youngmin. You just the same as him. Stop forcing me!” He smiled cheerfully.

“So what the last words you heard from them?” asked him.

“I can’t hear them clearly because of your nagging.” I shot him a glare.

“I heard teacher Hyuna said ‘crushing’ and the new teacher told her ‘it about time’. That all I got”

“That it?” Taemin raised his brow.

“Yes! That’s all I got. Aish.. I nearly figured out what they’re talking about and you pulled me out from the room” I crossed my arm. Feeling a little despair.

“I felt regret now. Why did I drag you out?” he shook his head.

“The word ‘crushing’ and ‘it about time’ will haunt me this night.”

“Thanks a lot. You ruined my sleep too.” I rolled my eyes at him.

He scratched his hair “sorry”.

“What did you think about Teacher Hyuna word?”

“Crushing?” He looked at me.

“Yep. The new teacher also said ‘long time no see’. Do you think they’re friend?”

“I think so. What about crushing? Did Teacher Hyuna having a crush with teacher Onew? Gosh! Then, I don’t have any chance to be with Teacher Hyuna anymore.” Taemin gasped.

“You started your stupid intuition again. Stop being like that, Taemin!” I shook my head. Why can't he stop thinking ridiculous things? Did he enjoy hurting his feeling?

“Then. What should it be?”

“I don’t know either” I shrugged. We sighed together as the question remained unknown.

"Dammit. i pretty curious about this. what those the word mean?" I crossed my arm, trying to think the situation.

RINGGGGGG!!

“Look like the bell had rang. I should go to class now. You better stop thinking about that." Taemin patted my back and walked away. I rubbed my chin with my frowned face.

"Hey!! Prince!! there you are!!" The mob had back and it startled me. o'ow.. I'm in the bad situation again. I better run to class now. Yikes!! 

 

 

 

My brother brought Persona4 and i'm damn love that game!! I couldn't stop playing it.Too addictive.

Heehee.. But don't you worry, I 'll spare time for this fanfic too^^.

 

Okay. other pic of Yamor.

    

 

BYEBYE!!XD 

And thanks for reading it^^