Period Cramp

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

“Youngmin-shi, can you get me a glass of water? My belly hurt!”

He looked at me.

“Use a feminine voice to me.”

What! Feminine voice?

“OH, COME ON!! I DON’T DO THAT VOICE!!I AM A BOY!”

“no girls voice, no water for you”

Crap..

Why he was born like this?

“Damn it! Okay, okay I’ll do it! ”

I took a deep breath and….

“Youngmin ahh.. Can you get me a glass of warm water, Please? I’m thirsty.”

YIIIHHH!!!

I don’t believe I do that!!! My image is ruin!! I speak like a girl!! Why did this gay asked me to do that?!! I frowned and covered my face with a pillow. This is so humiliating!!

He stared at me and bursted into laugh.

What a jerk!

“Was that SO funny to you?” I glared at him.

“No... Yes… Maybe.” Youngmin was still laughing. I pouted at him.

“I shouldn’t do it.”

“No. I mean no. your voice okay but to expect it out from a ‘half-half’ is funny.” He tried to hold back his laugh.

“Yah! I already use it. Now go take it for me!” I throw my pillow to him.

 “Okay baby. I go get for you” Youngmin quickly jumped from the bed and walk to the door.

“Don’t forget to get me some hot pack from teacher Hyuna too” I added in before he goes.

“Got it!” He walked away.

Tsk... My belly hurt so much! I tried to clutch it tightly. Maybe I should lie down.

“I hate period cramp!”

It hurt too much. I don’t realised when was my eyes closed.

…..

“Hey. Eunhye…”

“Hey. Are you alright?”

“Wake up now. I bought what you want earlier.”

I opened my eyes. Youngmin was sitting on my bed.

“Did you get the hot pack?”

  He showed it to me. “You ask this, right?”

“Yep” I snatched it from his hand and quickly put it on my belly.

“Yah”

“What?”

“Do you having a period cramp? Was that so hurt?”

“Yes. Its hurt, okay! If not, maybe now I would go play with Kwangmin.” I drink up the water that he bought for me and resumed my sleep.

“By the way, thanks!”

“Don’t mention it”

“Could you sit at your own bed now? I want to sleep!”

“Okay, okay! Before you went back to your dreamland, I want to give you something. Maybe it can reduce your pain too”

I turned my head to him. “What that?”

“This”.

He swiftly kissed my forehead and smile perfectly in front of my face.

My eyes dilated very big.

YAH!!Why did you kiss my forehead!!! Disgusting!! Go away from me, gay!!” I pushed him fiercely but he was stronger than me. He pushed me back and makes me lie to my bed. He quickly took my blanket and covered all my body including my head with it. He grabbed his own blanket which was only next to my bed and covered me again. Now, two thick blankets were covering me!!

“Yah!! You gay!!!Get me out from here!”

“Rest well!!” I heard his chuckle next to me.

I tried to find way out from this blanket and when I’m free, he was already gone. Bastard!!!

His peck grossed me. Euwww!! I ran to the restroom and washed my forehead with antibacterial soap.

“Youngmin, you gross!!!”

The image of him smirking at me suddenly appeared in my mind. Yah!! Why did he do that!!

TT_TT boys are gross!!

Omma!! He’s just giving me a peck!! This is all your fault!! His peck gave me a goosebump until my period cramp stopped. Ehh? My cramp stopped!!XD

But still… HE KISSED ME!

Omma!! I hate Youngmin!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Honey, did you call me?”

“No. I just sit here, eating dinner.” Father continues eating his dinner.

“That was weird. I’m sure someone calling me.”

“It just the wind, honey.”

Mother nodded and continues to eat.

“I wonder how’s Eunhye now. She’s been there for a month” Mother asked  again.

“Don’t you worry. She is a tough kid. No one will hurt her or maybe she’s the one who cause problem there.”

“You’re right. She is a trouble-maker. Hope Youngmin-shi will help her there.” Mother smiled when remembering the moment when she met Youngmin.

“He is a handsome fella. Eunhye should appreciate with my decision.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin pov:

I kissed her forehead. HA-HA!!

That was fun things to do. She should remember that peck for a long time.

“Hyung. Why were you so cheerful? Did something interesting happen?” Kwangmin and Taemin look at me as I entered Kwangmin’s room with a big smile. I nodded and jumped to Kwangmin bed.

“Was this about teacher Hyuna?” asked Taemin.

“No. even better.” they came even closer.

“Tell us!!”.

“I love being a boy” I smiled.

They looked at me puzzled. “Hyung, what do you mean?”

“Kwangmin. Since you have extra bed, I’ll sleep here tonight.” I ignored his question.

“Whatever you say! Do you want to join us watch this movie? Nuna was so pretty in here!”. Kwangmin and Taemin smile broadly. “Why not?”

 

 

(who know a peck can make cramp stop>< aiya. i want a peck from Youngmin too* joke. i want from chunjiXD. Thanks for reading it!! i cant update my story for two week because i had prob. don't unsubcribe mine, its make me sad TT_TT i promise i will update more next time.^^ byebye now!!)