Im in the Red Team

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

This morning, Youngmin’s apologized to me. I barely look straight to him. He actually can apologize other than harassing me. For somehow, His action made me felt guilty for hitting him with the dictionary. Why did I behave like this? I slapped myself and slowly pulled his blazer. He turned to me.

“I’m...” I swallowed, trying to pick a little courage to look at him.

“I’m sorry for hitting you.” I said it in one breath. I look away and acting like nothing happen.

He chuckled and patted my head. “That okay. It not hurt that much. Just next time, don’t throw that heavy dictionary again. I swear I’ll torture you even more.” He grinned at me. Not the assured smile I expected but more to I’m-Warning-You smile. Aish.. He’s still the same Youngmin that I know.

“You’re the one who started it!” I potted his head and run away to the class.

“you sly kid!!” He rubbed his head. Eunhye! Do you want me to kiss you again??

Gosh! This is so hurt!

Youngmin leaning at the wall. “stupid Eunhye! why did you say sorry if you want to hit me again.” Youngmin rubbed his head. He decided to go to the infirmary with his swell forehead.

I peek at Youngmin from other hallway. I thought he will catch me and kick my but he was leaning there. I watched him for a long time and saw him walking to somewhere else.

??? where he’s going?

I was about to sneaking behind him, and someone tapped my shoulder.

“who are you stalking?” Taemin clings at my shoulder.

He stared at the same direction as me.

“wow! You interested at Youngmin?”

I shook my head. “No! why would I interest at him? He’s a boy”

“then why are you in this position?” asked him with curious eye.

“I hit him” I told him without any hesitation.

“Why did you hit him? Did he do something wrong? I thought Youngmin is a nice roommate since he never asked me to do stuff for him. Minho hyung is troublesome, he asked me to massage him for one hour yesterday” Taemin complaining about his roommate being so bossy.

“He ki.. nothing. There’s a voice asking me to hit him. That it.” I nearly told him. If he found out about the kiss, he might get suspicious about me.

“I don’t know what are you talking about. Voice? Where did it come from?” He scratched his head.

“I don’t know either” I shrugged. This Taemin was really a nosy guy. I left him and walked to my class.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Our homeroom teacher was having a meeting today. Teacher advices us to be quiet and do our homework. Yeah… what a quiet class we have. All my classmate started chattering and makes a fool around the class. They even bought food from the cafeteria and made a mess. Boys are awful creatures.

Youngmin lay on his desk while I was busy finished my homework. He woke up and stared at my homework.

I heard he laughed. “hey! What’s that for? ”

“nothing. You had just written the wrong answer” He turned away.

“really? I thought this is the correct one. Haiz.. This is so hard.” I exclaimed and scratching my head. How I wish I was a genius. Wait! Youngmin know this is wrong then he know how to do this. I grinned at him. :D

“Hyung, can you help me?” I shot him my puppy-eyes.

 “Why’re you suddenly calling me hyung?” He immediately looked at me.

“can you teach me this question? I can’t figure it out.” Youngmin raised his eyebrow. He sat properly and scoots to my place.

“Which question?”

“All of them” I smiled cheerfully. He made an ugly expression and hit my head with my math book. I grabbed my head. “how mean!”

“I’ll watch you while you doing it by yourself.” He scooted his chair closer to me.

“Do it now!”

I quickly pick my pencil and start calculating the answer.

He blew my neck as soon as I lock my final answer. “why did you do that?”

“You write the wrong answer, Idiot!” he took my book and corrected my mistake. I blinked at my book as he gave to me. “you should do like this. Not divide it.”

I nodded and started to solve other question.

“Is this right?”

 He blew me again.

“EUWWW..Don’t do that! It gross!” I slapped his shoulder and scoot away. I can feel his hot breathe over my neck.

“blowing won’t hurt you. I just sending a chill through your beautiful neck” He smirked and took my book back. He fixed my working step and handed it to me. I took the book and closed it. I would prefer not to finish my homework rather being blow by him.

“You gave up already?” He gazed at me. I turned my face away from him. Not wanting to answer his question.

He too ignored me and lies back to his desk.

It startled me when the teacher suddenly appeared in front of the door. We greeted him and sat down when he told us to do so. Youngmin didn’t greet him at all. He’s just staring at the teacher like he was a dummy. =3=

“I would like to announce that our school will have a sport day next month” said the teacher with a big smile on his face.

All the boys cheered up and the class became noisy again.

“did you hear that? Next month is a sport day!” I looked at Youngmin with sparkle eyes.

“I don’t even care about that. I might just slacking around the tent or pretend to be sick” He pouted at me.

“Now, I will announce which team you’re in and come to the front to take your t-shirt. Listen carefully! I will not repeat it again. You better be silent!” The teacher bolted the paper and called our name.

“Han Eunhye! You’re in the red team! Come here” I swiftly walked to the front and grabbed the t-shirt he held to me. Hehe.. Red are my favourite colour! I went to my place back and hug my t-shirt. Sport Day is my favourite day! I love being cheered by girls and it boosted me to run faster. But, this year might be different. I was in all boys’ school. Goodbye, girls! I’ll miss your cheer. :,(

“Jo Youngmin! You in the red team! Take your t-shirt”

I woke from my daydream. What was just the teacher say? Red?

My eye become wide as Youngmin sat next to me with a big smile.

“Hi, teammate!! With you in the team, I think I’ll make the best that I can for the victory”

What the..?? I didn’t ask for this! T_T

 

Sorry I didn't add more chapter last week. My Spm result is coming out so it was so nerve-wrecking. But thank Lord. My result turn out well.hehe.. What that?? my English? UK students from cambridge university gave me B3(70-74). haha. I really deserve that.*scratching my hair*