She's here?? My God!!

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I forced myself to enjoy the day with Krystal but my brain full with Youngmin and Hwayoung. What did they two doing now? I can’t contain my own curiosity.

“Oppa, is there anything wrong?” Krsytal asked me and link her hand to mine.

I gazed at her and shook. “Nothing, babe.”

She smiled.

“urmm… Can I ask something?”

“whatever you want, oppa.”

“Did Hwayoung really in love with Youngmin?” The questioned which roaring on my head finally out. Krystal looked up to me.

“Why are you so worries about her?”

“urmm… nothing. If you don’t want to answer it, I’m okay.” I assured her with smile.

“It’s okay, oppa. I think Hwayoung really loves Youngmin.”

My heart screamed when I heard her answered. I became quiet.

“why, oppa? Is there something wrong?”

I shook my head. “Nothing…”

The time for us to go home is almost up. We went to the entrance where we first met. As on our way, I saw Youngmin and Hwayoung on the corner of the shop.

“Hey, Is that them?” Krystal was about to scream at them when they suddenly stand closed. Both of us staring at them.

Hwayoung leaned to him and tiptoed. Their lips touch each other.

My heart felt like it had been thrown to floor and break to piece. It can’t be… It can’t be…

I looked away and dragged Krystal with me too. My heart hurt. My leg shaking. The only things that had on my head was trying to get away from them.

“Oppa?”

I kept dragging her but she tried to pull her hand from me. “Oppa! What’s gotten into you?”

I released her and stood froze. “I… I…” the word was stuttering.

“I can’t see them doing like that.” I screamed. Finally… the voice that I thought had disappeared for a long time coming back. My feminine voice is out…

I can see Krystal eyes dilated. I covered my mouth. What had I just mumbled? My voice is changing. I slowly walked to her who is still shock.

“No. Krystal. It’s not like what you think” I grabbed her shoulder. Her eyes moved to my face.

“I… I… my voice… My pitching just ran off” I tried to give excuses. She stared sharply at me. I was panicked. I frown and shook my head hard. “Please, Krystal…”

“You’re really an idiot.” She finally spoke.

“My voice isn’t really feminine.”

She slapped me very hard and I loosen my grasp on her shoulder. I bite my lower lips and looked down.

“I’m…”I hesitated. “Sorry”

“Who do you think you are?” She pushed me and left. I followed her from behind.

“Krystal… wait! I didn’t mean to lie to you. I’m really sorry.”

She kept on walking and doesn’t even want to look back. “Krystal…”

“I’m really sorry!!” I screamed to her. She stopped and slowly looked back.

I smiled when she did that. I ran to her and hugged her.

“I’m sorry for being a girl. I didn’t know about this date thing first.”

“Please… don’t tell my secret. I’m begging you.” I hugged her even tighter.

She pushed me when I finished my sentence and looked at me. “You’re really pathetic, Eunhye.” I stared at her disbelieved.

“Please… You don’t even change a bit, eh?” she asked while crossing her arm.

What did she say? I don’t change a bit? What does she mean? Did I’ve ever met her before? I frowned and gazed at her.

“uhh?? what are you??”

Krystal came towards me and smirked. She stood very close and whispered something to my ear. “I thought you would remember me. I’m your first love in middle school”

My heart thumped faster. Krystal is her…?

I gazed at her and my jaw dropped.

“Did I act real good just now?” she winked to me and kiss my cheek.

MY GOSH!!! I MET HER BACK??? My eyes grew 10 times bigger than usual.

 

 

Hi, there! :D I'm here again. sorry for the late update. :(

Hope you'll like my story and stay till the end :D

Thanks for reading it. Have a nice day, readers! :D