parents come

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

Youngmin pov:

I saw Eunhye walk out from the infirmary with a sad face. I want to chase after her but Hwayoung was still standing here waiting for my answer. I shifted back to her. She was looking at me with her eyes full of hope and affection towards me. I hesitated.

“I…”

“will you be my boyfriend, oppa?” She repeated her question again.

I sighed and smiled to her. I felt sorry for doing this but she was not the right person for me. “I’m already taken, Hwayoung-shi. I’m sorry.” I rejected her without sounding like I’m not really care about her. I can see her expression change as I rejected her. Her tears started to fill her eyes but she managed to hold the tear from rolling.

“I’m understand” Her soft voice cracked. She turned away hopeless and looking despair. I get off from my bed and pulled her wrist gently. “Let me take you to the gate.”

She pulled back her hand quickly like I was disgusting. I don’t blame her for looking at me like that. I had broken her feeling.

She walked slowly to the door and turned back to me. “Can I know who is the girl?”

I smiled to her. “You might kill me if you knew about her. She wasn’t like an ordinary girl.”

“Really?” her tone was sarcastic when I describe her.

“Hope you’ll be happy with her.” She left the room and the last things I knew, I was following her from behind.

I just want to make sure she was out from this school safely without someone knew her presence.

She sobbed along her way. Man… I felt like a jerk for doing that.

 

the next morning, I felt more energized and much healthier. I walk off from the infirmary after saying thanks you to the nurse.

I remembered about Hwayoung yesterday and shove my phone from my pocket. As I typed my apologize text, I overheard someone talking.

“hey, did you heard our school had a girl?”

“No way! How can that be?”

“There is a rumour going on in this school that someone had discovered about her.”

“Really? I mean, there is a female student among us?”

“I’m not sure about that but the rumour has it like that. It’s up to you, want to trust or not.”

I shoved my phone back to my pocket and started feeling anxious. Damn it! She’s already been discovered. I ran back to our dorm and search ‘the half’ over her friend room.

“Have you seen Eunhye somewhere?” I asked Key who happened to be on the hallway. He shook and looked puzzled.

“Hey! Don’t damage your body this early! You have just gets better from fever, dongsaeng.” He advice to me. I nodded and ran off to the other building.

“LOL. He’s not even listens to me.” Key made a face and ruffles his hair, heading to his room.

I saw Kwangmin ran to my direction.

Our questions jumbled to each other when met. I panted before asking him again.

“What did you say?”

“Eunhye’s matter is getting more serious, hyung! I saw her mother arrived just a minute ago and she was heading to the principal office.” Kwangmin explained to me. He looked worried as I am.

“What?? Are you seriously seen that?” my jaw dropped.

“I’m talking the truth, hyung.”

“Fine. Let’s go to the principal office then. I’m sure I’ll found her there.”

The two of us ran to the principal office.

 

 

Hi! I’m the not-so-talent author of this fic! I hope you’ll anticipate the ending for this^^. I’ll end this in four more chapters.

Thanks you for being patient to me and I put all the blame on me for being a slow-poke.

Have a nice day, readers! I love you all! :3