rebellion failed

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I stood there like a bamboo, not saying anything. The teacher had caught me off guard while walking back to my dorm and brought me to here.

Mother also here, standing beside me. She bowed to the principal and said her apologized.

“I’m sorry for my daughter behalf for causing a stir in this school.”

“She does cause a lot of stir. I should have not accepted her here if it’s not because the owner of this school. I never accepted a poor to here, you know.”

Mother apologized back. I just want to swing my punch to the principal’s face for looking down on us. I glared at him and scoffed.

“As if you’re the one who work your off for the achievement”

He shot me a glare and I quickly evade his eyes. On the corner of the room, teacher Onew gave me thumb up and smiled for my action to fight him back.

 The principal cleared his throat and pushed his glass up. “Since the matter had become worsen, I want this girl to drop out from this school and I want her gone from here starting tomorrow.”

My eyes quickly moved to him. What the hell?

“Wait! I haven’t packed my things back.” I tried to give excuse since I want to spend another day to say goodbye and wishes Youngmin congratulation.

“You don’t have anything to say, miss. This is the consequence for being careless.” The principal snarled. “You already lucky I’m not erasing your existence for your mistake”

I bite my lips angrily. Mother elbowed me and forced me to say sorry. She frowned when she saw my behaviour. “I’m sorry, sir” I felt a flare inside my heart.

If killing is not a sin… I did punch thousand times direct to his face continuously now.

Youngmin and Kwangmin appeared on the principal room.

“Yah! Why you brats are bothered to knock the door?” the principal pointed at them in furious.

“The door belongs to my father so I deserve to go in without knocking it.” Kwangmin fired back.

“I know we had been careless for not keeping her identity tightly but I still wanted her to stay here. I begged to you to let her stay here.” Youngmin looked at the principal with a serious expression.

“Youngmin-ah, it’s okay. Eunhye will be off tomorrow. We don’t want to cause any trouble to your family.” Mother mumbled to him but his face didn’t change any softer.

“I’m sorry aunty but I wanted her to stay here till she finished her study. I want her to be by my side” Youngmin blurted it out.

“Why did you do such a things to me?” I have to ask him about it. He had been helping me for several times and it was not okay for me not knowing his reason.

“Why?” Youngmin looked at me.

“Because I wanted you to be here.” Youngmin said it in one breath and my heart skipped a beat.

“So, you think you can stop me, huh? Do you think your action to let her stay will not make your dad furious? Don’t you know this school reputation meant a lot to your father?” Principal exclaimed to him.

Mother was shock with the intense situation and pleaded Youngmin. “Please stop, Youngmin. I don’t want to cause any other trouble. The time for Eunhye to go had come. Just stop being unrespect to the principal”

“But, aunty…” Kwangmin spoke.

“It’s okay, dear. Both of you can pay a visit to our house when holiday. I will make sure she was there when you come to our place” Mother assured them, hoping they’ll stop rebelled the principal.

Youngmin sighed heavily and he felt unsatisfied for it.

“You heard what the mother said. Then, go help Eunhye to pack her things and leave the school tomorrow before her identity exposed completely.” The principal ordered and gestured all of us to go out.

“I can’t let this happen, Eunhye” Youngmin thought to his mind.

I’m in love with you since the first day and wouldn’t let you go from my side…

 

JANG! Youngmin like Eunhye from the first day! What do you think he will do?

To my readers, you might miss this phrase from the foreword that I’ve just added recently. the story was based on a manga called “Houou gakuen”

The reason she entered the school was all based on the manga. Least I knew, I had committed a cybercrime. But, the storyline I’ve changed it because I’m not really satisfied with the manga. Hahaha….==”

Have a nice day, readers! Please don’t hate me.