Teacher Onew's promise?

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I gave out a relieved breath when teacher Onew had left the stage. From far, I saw Minho was coming to my way.

He frowned at me before started speaking.

“Is it true that you didn’t have any abs?” asked him

I nodded after hesitated. He tapped me on my shoulder and shook his head. “I was deceived by you for a very long time. You’re really no joke, man. I thought you’ve beautiful abs inside your shirt”

“Well, you’re wrong”

“So, what are you doing here? Want to laugh about me?” asked me, crossing my arm at my chest.

He chuckled and tapped me again.

“Nah… I wouldn’t laugh at my own friend. Especially a pretty prince like you.” Minho gave me his killing smile.

“Knock it off. You don’t have to give me that kind of smile” I frowned.

“HAHA! My smile automatically appear when someone pretty is in front of me. Oh yeah! Kwangmin asked you to go to his room. He said he had something to solve and he needs you there” explained him.

I quickly remembered about Kwangmin grabbing teacher Onew’s collar. “I have to go now. Goodbye minho!”

I dashed from him.

At Kwangmin Room.

“Let me go!!” scream teacher Onew. Youngmin just stared at him and continue talking with his twin.

“I demand you to untie me, you brat!!”

“There’s no way we’re going to let you go if you wouldn’t want to make a promise with us.” Said Kwangmin and go near him.

“Why should I make a promise with you? Scum!” he gave the twin a sharp look.

“Han Eunhye has to get out from here! He is she! Don’t you get it?? Girls are forbidden to be here” Teacher Onew tried to explained about the school’s rules.

“So what if he is a girl?? Don’t you see with your own eyes that she behaved as a boy?? Didn’t she fool you too??” Youngmin fight him back.

He hesitated before continue his talk “Her parents was the one who sending her here to be a woman back!”

The twin saw teacher Onew face change when he heard Youngmin’s last sentence.

“What do you mean to become a woman back?? Didn’t she enter this school to have fun? You know, girls who purposely become a man to grab attention from guy or getting near her boyfriend?” said him with puzzling looks.

“No. Han Eunhye wasn’t like that. She’s different from any girl.” Youngmin shook his head.

“At first, Eunhye thought she was entering all girl’s school but she got tricked by her parent. Eunhye’s parent were desperately want to change her back as she was gradually become a boy day by day.” Kwangmin continues Youngmin’s talk. “Han Eunhye was planning to get out from this school but the principal blackmailed her with her school certificates”

“What?? Principal also knew about her?” Teacher Onew become more surprised as the story go on…

“Yep. When you was about to blow her identity, you were putting his future in risk. Principal would kick her immediately from this school and use his power to erase everything about Han Eunhye. She can’t continue her studies and would end up having no education or school certificate”.

“You didn’t want your student to end like that, right teacher??” asked Youngmin and gazed at him.

“So, you telling me to help her by keep her secret until she changes back? Is that it?” asked teacher Onew while looking at Kwangmin and Youngmin.

Youngmin let his hand run over his face when he heard teacher Onew words.

“Wow, Teacher! Thanks goodness you had finally realised what were we saying right now.” Said Youngmin with a sarcastic voice.

“So, Han Eunhye wasn’t dating with teacher Hyuna?” asked him with sparkle in his eyes.

Kwangmin shook his head “why are you so worry about that? Of course not! Is teacher Hyuna was the only one you care?”

Teacher Onew shook his head vigorously and a fire lit up from his eyes “nuh-uh. From now on, Han Eunhye and teacher Hyuna was the people that I care the most in this school” Teacher Onew gave them a big smile. Youngmin sense a trusting aura from him.

Suddenly, I barge in with serious face.

“Hi! Han Eunhye!” greet teacher Onew.

I gazed at him and back to Youngmin. “So, is he making a fuss?? Did he want to tell my identity again??”

“Is he?? Let me give him a punch to shut his mouth” I clenched my fist, ready to give him a piece of me.

They all laughed and Kwangmin came near me. He tapped my back.

“Let your clench fist down. We already settled it down. Don’t worry about that” he holds my fist.

I look puzzled. “When?”

“A few second ago” Kwangmin smiled at me and patted my head.

“Don’t worry. Oppa gonna take a good care of you here.” Said teacher Onew. I stared at him and he flashed me a smile. It creep me out.

“What the? Why are you suddenly calling yourself as an oppa?? That’s totally feel weird” Youngmin makes a gross face.

I shivered “I rather called you teacher than oppa.”

“So, if that’s the case, are you going to keep her secret for sure?” Youngmin asked him again before fully trusting him.

“Yeah. Sure. Can you let me go now?”

 

 

OMG!!! I just realised that I had missed one chapter to update from my computer. no wonder the chapter doesn't match the number... but I thought I had update it... uhh~~ nevermind.. I had just fix it back~~It was chap. 27 that had lost. hope you don't mind to read it back from chap.27 or nevermind... just proceed it to the current update ^^

have a nice day readers^^

Thanks for reading my story ^^