I had been trick!

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

"wow! What with the school, mum? Isn't this too prestigious for me?'"

"Come on, daddy and I want you to get a nice and rich girl. This is perfect for you, son"

She even called me son! I love you mum^^

The school was so big. Its look like a castle for me. Is this really a school?? Hmm... Better find out... I start to hallucinate to be surrounded by rich girls.

Wait a minute… When did mum and daddy have so much money? uh… I want to ask them but it kinda rude. Never mind (:

"Hurry up, Eunhye! Other students already enter the school" mum look at me, eye to eye. Why did she do that?? feeling very uncomfortable right now.

"err.. omma! Do you already start to miss me? Don't you worry about me. I’ll be fine here and get a nice girl for you" ^^

"I hope you’ll be okay, Eunhye" mum smiled at me. Why her smile looks different from usual?  I waved to mum and daddy before entering the school.

"Honey, do you think she will found out now?" mum seem worry.

"Nah… she only looks smart from the outside but inside, she was a dumb. She will realise it after meet the principal" Daddy looked at me walking leisurely to the school.

"You have to change, Eun Hye" 

 

I already walk through the corridor and now I’m in the hall. Why did I only see boys? Where are the girls? I looked around and saw nothing but boys. Oh… Maybe girls and boys don't share the same hall, I think. I keep walking to the hall. All the first year high school student were here. I think I when to the right place then.

"Hey, why won't you sit? All students are here now." a blonde boy tapped me in the shoulder. He looked at me from head to toe. And toe to head again… Ahh… Gross boy.

"How tall are you? Did you shrink last night? I think you are the shortest here" he chuckled. What the…? Did he just call me short? Damn you!

"I am 170cm! Don’t you ever call me short again or you will taste your own blood!!" I gave him a glare and went off from him.

 

The blonde smiled.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 Before I could realise it, I was passed out when I heard this is an all boy’s school. The teachers woke me up and asked me to go to the principal office. Immediately.

Haiz… This school is too big!! Where would the office be?

"I will show you the principal office if you want me to help you" someone talking... that blonde again =.=..

Ahh... never mind! I really need his help now.

"Yeah. Sure…" I make a quick smile and we started walking together. 

"My name is Jo Youngmin. What’s your?"

"Umm… Eunhye. Han Eunhye. Nice to meet you." 

Yeah! Finally, I reach it! I thanked him and quickly entered the room.

 

 

 

"What??!!"

 

"Do you hear me, Mr Han Eunhye??" The principle looks at me like I was a prisoner.

"Yes, I hear you. Sir" I bow in front of him and three other teachers.

 

Damn it! Daddy and mum trick me to this school. Why I was too dumb for not knowing their plan!! The principal words were played back in my mind.

 

Listen here. Girl! We already been informed about your identity and I hope you will follow the rules just like other male student. Don't you ever dream to be expelled from this school or tell someone about your real identity. If you do that, our school will make sure you wouldn't have any high school certificate. We will use our power to make other school won't let you finished your school. Now, you know the risk if you take any action. So, be a good girl here. Understand? 

 

 

"Already finished?" the blonde again…

I nodded and walked pass him. I didn't know I was this rude… Tsk… I must change my attitude.

"Uh… By the way! Welcome here, Han Eunhye. You are the first female student enrolled this school" He smirked. My eyes were widely open. Did… Did… did he knows my secret?!?! And I passed out again.

(hahaXD This is only the introduction, i wonder how will Eunhye face this school. will she change and start liking a boy? omo.. my grammar still a disaster.. sorry, you all have to bear it. T_T.)