A fight with hyuna's fan

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

“Stop right there!”

Who is calling me??

I turned my head and slightly shock to see a group of student looking at me with their furious eyes. If I’m not mistaken, there was like eight or nine student in the group.

I smiled broadly at them. “Hi! What’s up?”

They came nearer and surrounded me. uuoohh.. what is going on?

There was a tall and extremely muscle boy came out from nowhere pushed me hardly to the wall.

“hey! What was that for?”

“you stay away from teacher Hyuna!! Don’t let your disgusting body hug her.”

“I think you all get the wrong impression with us. I don’t have any relation with… ahhh..”

He grabbed my cheek and pressed it hardly. He doesn’t even listening what I was trying to say!

“This is the first warning for you!” he loosen his grip on me. I coughed for a second and give him a death look.

#alert# #alert# Eunhye is angry! 

“So how would you think teacher Hyuna will hug you with your vein popping around your muscle and scary face which makes someone puke every time they see you? Do you think she would favour students who look like a criminal? Ghost is better than you!!”

“Watch your mouth, kid!” his eyes were wrathful and without I realised it, he gave me a strike on my face.

Pain burst in my cheek. So is my adrenalin...

“You still can stand lively. You amazed me”

He walked to me with his awful grin.

“Take this and you end up at emergency room!!”He yelled at me and his hand was about to hit me again.

“Not this time, Frankenstein!” I clutched his hand and… BODY SLAMMED!!

Everyone was shock.

“he did it again! Run!! Safe your !” Three people leave the place. Huh.. CHICKEN!!

“ARGGH.. My back! It’s hurt!! I think I broke my arm. Help me!!”

“So, who’s next?” I wipe my lip with my thumb. Blood..

“you really messed up with us”. A boy who was as tall as I am came out from the group.

“Easy win”.

“Everyone let get him!”

So, they want to do an all-out attack. hmp!!

“come get me, fool”. I ducked their attack and beat them when I have the chance. Creepy smile crack on my face.

This is fun! (weird girl..)

Out of the blue, Someone kick me from behind.

“you again, muscle boy!!” I tried to bear the pain. My back hurt.

He laughed at me and sits at my back.

“so how was the atmosphere down there?”

“Get off from me, you fat!!”

“HEY!!”someone shouted at us.

Everyone automatically turn their head to him except me. I can’t move! He still sitting on me.

“Who was that?” I asked the muscle boy.

“WHAT are you doing to my BABY?!! Knock it off!!”.

Never mind… I know who he is.

“Hey! That was the son’s president! Joonsoo, take your off from the death prince!!”

“why? They two were skinny. From first look, you already know who the winner is.”

“Don’t you ever look down on us.” Youngmin kick his face with grimace in his face.

And the fight started.

One minute pass..

Two minute pass..

Three minute pass..

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t mess up with him. Sorry! Ow. Ow. Ow” he retreats from the scene with the group.

“Taemin, what is going on?”

“the group had flee. Look at them, Scattered from all direction like a cockroach”

“how did hyung know how to fight?” I asked stupid question again.

“You don’t know?? Minho, Kwangmin and Youngmin were the champion of taekwondo competition for three years.”

“what?? I only won once”

“Not only that. They also have a black belt in judo, aikido and karate” Taemin was so excited in praising their achievement.

Omigosh!!That brat was stronger than me..

“Eunhye! Are you alright?? Hei!! Hyung ahh.. I think this kid passed out”

 

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

“are you okay?” Youngmin look at me so closed. It was like only three inch away.

“get your face away from mine!” I yelled at him.

“looks like he’s awake now”

“where am I?”

“Heaven maybe.”

“girl..”

“nuh-uh. Not this time. dumb” Youngmin poked my cheek.

Someone touched my arm.

“Eunhye-shii. I’m sorry for what had happened to you. I’m sorry for behalf of my student.” Teacher Hyuna is here. She looks so worry.

“did you cheek hurt?”

“nah.. it not that bad. It will swells just for a week. Don’t you worry.”

“oh my! “she grabbed a pack of ice and put it on my cheek. Girl touch~

I can see someone eyes burning. Yes, it was Taemin staring deeply at me.

He sends me telepathy through his eyes “get up now, kid!”

That not looks good..

I laughed awkwardly. “ha-ha.. I think I will go to my room now. It getting late, Teacher should go home too. I think Taemin wouldn’t mind to accompany you.” I get up and bowed her. Ouch! My back still hurt.

“You better tell me if you need something. Teacher will always be by your side”

“better get going now.” I bowed again and watch her walks through the corridor with the stalker.

Taemin turned at me and give me a thumb up.

“Taemin look so happy. Thanks to you for giving him the chance!” Kwangmin tapped me at the shoulder.

I chuckled.

“Let go to cafeteria! I’m hungry” Minho rubbed his tummy.

“By the way, thanks for back up me on that fight.”

“nah.. it nothing. We just having fun, right hyung?” Kwangmin raised his eyebrow to his twin.

“Yeah. Hyung should always protect his baby from harm people” he clings at my shoulder and makes a cute smile.

“I AM NOT YOUR BABY! Stop making aegyo in front of me!” I crossed my arm.

Kwangmin chuckled and clings at my shoulder too. I trapped between this twin.

“Come on now!!”Minho waves to us.

 

 Didn’t Youngmin look hot if he can fight?? *trying to imagine Youngmin doing a kick* hehe.. Hope the grammar doesn’t bother you.

Thanks for reading it and thanks for your comment!!XD your comment makes me so happy 

i'll update soon. ^_^