party, baby!!

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I entered the party with my favourite party outfit (Of course it was a boy outfit). Youngmin look at me with no expression and walked to the entrance. He sighed.

“Why did you appear so manlier?” ask him.

“Is that a compliment?” I smiled at him like a dumb kid.

“It is not a compliment! You’re a girl. You shouldn’t be delighted with that.” He whispered the word ‘girl’ to my ear.

“Why can you just forget that I’m a girl? I already gave up with that image.” I let out a long sigh and shot him a glare.

“Geez, what a way to ruin the mood. Congrats Youngmin” said me and frowned.

I went far from him and suddenly someone tapped me behind.

“Hi!! Pretty prince! Didn’t the party rock??” Key was enjoying the loud music.

“Yes, the party is hot!” I nodded.

“Youngmin sure know how to party! Do you want to hang out with me, pretty prince??” Key glanced at me with his flirty smile plastered on his face.

“Why are you smiling like that? Are you hitting on me?”

“What do you think, pretty prince?”

“Ahh… you’re a gay too. Back off! And don’t call me pretty prince! I already had my own nickname.”

I stomped to the other side of the pool, leaving key behind. What a freak man! I’m a death prince, not a pretty prince, you freak! Key should snap the nickname out from his mind or I’ll help him snap it out. Huh… =3= 

“Bye, pretty prince!” He chuckled when seeing me walking far from him.

Aish! He called me with that nickname again! Urgghhh…

I saw Jonghyun chatting with Minho and decided to join him.

“Hi, hyung!! Didn’t the party rock!!??” I ask the same question key had asked me while ago.

“Yes. The food is good too. Where’s Youngmin??” Jonghyun looks around me.

“I left him at the entrance.” I smiled sheepishly.

“Aww… that’s too bad. I want to praise him for such a cool idea. I love this party! I hope you enjoy it!” Jonghyun patted my head.

“Yes, I will. I want to grab some food first, Bye hyung!!” I waved at him and he waved at me back.

There were too many people here. Yesterday, they all united want to kick me out but today, they joining our party and totally forgot what had happen. This is weird.

“Eunhye-shi!!”

Someone called my name from behind.

I saw teacher Hyuna smiling at me and walk towards me.

She was so beautiful. Why did this boy’s school have an angel like her? My eyes couldn’t go from her sparkling beauty.

“Hi, teacher. You look stunning today. That pink t-shirt really suits you.” I look at her from toe to head. Aish! Why did I suddenly become gross like Youngmin too?? I stopped staring at her and chuckled.

“Thanks, Eunhye! If you wear like me, you could be a cute girl too.” told her with a big smile on her face.

“No thanks. I don’t have intention to do that.” I shook my head.

“You’ll become cute someday!” Teacher Hyuna pinch my both cheeks.

“Is it as a guy or a girl?” I frowned.

“Both” answered her.

I laughed out loud when she said both. I can’t be both. I had to choose one, whether boy or a girl? Teacher Hyuna is really funny. We both enjoy talking to each other when someone suddenly clings at my shoulder. He was smiling at me.

“Time for you to go. I want to have a little chat with Teacher Hyuna too” Taemin smirked at me.

“Talk about what?”

“shoo.. shoo… that’s not your business. This is chemistry stuff” Taemin waved at me and brought teacher Hyuna far from me.

Taemin is really an idiot. I pouted when saw them gone from my sight. Oh well, I’ll just enjoy this party myself.

I went try all the food there and it was yummy!!

“Ahh… This is heaven! I wanna eat all of this” I smiled like a dumb kid and eat like a pig there. I couldn’t resist the yummy food just like that. Omma! I’m happy here! I mean I’m happy when there is a lot of delicious food.

I was busy eating until I didn’t even realise there is a group of senior staring at me.

Their eyes show some evil sight. Something bad will be happen now.

 

Youngmin Pov:

“Where’s that so-called boy go??” I scratched my hair and look around the party. I had searched him everywhere but I can’t find him.

“Hey, did you see Eunhye?” I went asked one of the boy who was enjoy eating his food.

“Eunhye-shi? Oh… I saw him at the food section. He just swallowed all the food like a pig and that freak me out! He got a small body but his appetite was really big.” Answered him with his mouth full with food.

“Thank, buddy! Yeah. I’m agreed with you. He did have a big appetite.” I tapped his back and went to the food section.

When I reach there, I saw a group of tall man surrounded her. What is going on?

I quickly went towards him.

The group suddenly grabbed her and lift her up. They throw him to the pool and everyone cheered. All the crowded wished him congrats and clapped for him.

“Dammit!! This is bad!”

I started to feel anxious for her.

 

 

hello there! thanks for reading my story^^

and for those my silent readers, hope you'll drop comment so I know what you think about my story ^^

thanks once more and I love you all :D