wish, wish, wish.

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

Minho, key and Jonghyun went to canteen searching for food. That's mean only Taemin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and I left at the room.

“So, what should we ask Teacher Onew do? Any ideas?”

“How about makes him run 100 times at the field?” said Taemin with a big smile.

“Do you want to kill him?” Kwangmin shook his head.

“What do you think Eunhye? What should we punish him?” Kwangmin turned to me.

“I don’t know too. Should we throw him to the river and let him experience the death?” said me with innocent looks.

“You’re way more dangerous than Taemin. I shouldn’t ask for your opinion again” Kwangmin was shock.

“Why don’t we just ask Jonghyun to make the wish? After all, he’s the one who trained us.” Suggest me.

“Okay. I will ask Jonghyun hyung what he wants for the wish. Besides, he was more rational than both of you. I can’t take you two wish for grant, man.”

I chuckled when Kwangmin makes X with his arm.

“oh… Come on! Teacher Onew is a monster who loves to cause trouble. I just want him to get a little punishment for that” Taemin pouted.

“What do you mean punishment? That was like killing teacher Onew little by little. I can’t take your wish.” Kwangmin shook his head.

“Nuh-uh”

“Then, let him wears girl cloth to the mall. How about that??” Taemin’s eyes sparkling.

“That…” Kwangmin was thinking at the moment.

“I think we can do that.” Kwangmin nodded and smiled.

Suddenly Youngmin who was sleeping beside me woke up. His eyes were red.

“That is nonsense” said him.

Both of them pouted when Youngmin disagree with their idea.

“Then, what should we do?” Kwangmin pouted.

“Do you have any idea?” ask me.

“How about we throw a big party at the school’s pool and charge it on teacher Onew?” suggest him while rubbing his eyes.

We all stared at Youngmin which makes him confused.

“What? Why are you staring at me?”

“Well, that was a great idea! I always want to make a party at school’s pool. Okay, I’m with you, hyung!” Kwangmin chuckled.

“Wait, what?? Did I say something a minute ago?” Youngmin’s eyes grow bigger.

“Looks like you’re still sleeping when you told us. Never mind” Kwangmin patted Youngmin shoulder.

“Wow! I never thought about that. Okay! That is the wish. I’m with you too” Taemin smiled.

“Me three!!” I screamed. We all laughed and ruffled Youngmin’s head for the brilliant idea he had.

“Let rock the party!! We should tell our hyungs about this” said Taemin with excited face.

“Teacher Onew have to say goodbye to his wallet tomorrow.” Kwangmin let out an eerie voice.

“Could you all tell me what I had said second ago? What this brilliant idea I have in my mind, huh??” Youngmin glanced at us.

“Man, are you really tired after that match? How come you forgot what you just said?” Taemin frowned.

“Don’t blame me.” Youngmin pouted.

Kwangmin shock his head and told him his idea.

“I’m with you all. I love party” said Youngmin with a smile.

“That was your idea after all, hyung.”

 

 

Aww… Youngmin is really cuteXD. I love him!

Thanks for reading it but sorry for the short update T^T. I can’t makes it longer and forgive me for my stupidity.

This chapter is the shortest I’ve ever made. I hate it because it was short.

Don’t forget to comment and subscribe because I really like that stuff! :D

bye bye now!