Jonghyun is here

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

“What this all boxes??Eunhye, where are you?” Youngmin was surprised to see boxes around my bed.

“Eunhye was not here. He went out with Kwangmin Hyung.”

Youngmin chuckled and walk to the boxes which look like a barrier. He pulled out one of the box and saw me sitting with blanket covering my body.

“How stupid do you think I am for you to fool me? what do you mean Kwangmin? He was still in a deep sleep. Dumb.” Youngmin look at me.

“Now, get out from your so-called barrier”

“I don’t want to go out! You will kiss me again” I shouted at him.

“I won’t do anything to you. Trust me!” Youngmin tried to persuade me.

“I will never trust you!! You are boy!! Boys are gross and the worst creature ever”

“Yah!! We not that bad.” He objected my statement.

“Do you want to stay there for the rest of the day? We have class today.”    

“I don’t care! Your kiss scared me, gay!! Leave me alone!!” I glared at him.

“It’s just a kiss. Why are you being like this?” He crossed his arm. “come out now.”

“No!!”

Youngmin’s patient has reached the limit, he smashed my barrier in front of me. Haiz.. Boxes are not the right things to makes blockage against him. “You can come out now.” He stood there and grinned at me.

“Yah!! Why did you do that?!! I build it for a night and you destroyed it for just ten second” yelled me.

“You should never try to overcome me. I’m the king here” he beamed and came near to me.

“Stay away! You scared me!!” I grab my pillow and throw to him. He just laughing and he came even closer to me.

“Youngmin you jerk!” I grab whatever things close to me and it turn out to be a dictionary. I throw to him and run toward the door while he grieves over the pain.

“Yah!! You crazy girl!! You hit my head!!!”.

That not my fault! I was just saving my life. I keep running without knowing my own direction.

BAMM!!

I bumped into someone chest and fall to him. His book was scattered everywhere. He looked at me with a glare.

“Yah!! Get up from my body. You rascal!” the male student pushed me to the side and he grasped his head in pain. I quickly stand up and pick his books.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to bump into you. It just.. I just.. I am sorry” I bowed to him again and again. I tried to look at him but his expression was really scary so I just look down to my shoes. “I’m sorry”

“Why are you running at corridor like a creep? Don’t you know you will hit somebody like me?” He stand up while rubbing his head. it must be pain for him. I look abashed to him. “mianei, I didn’t mean it.”

“okay, okay.. stop apologize to me. I let you go this time since you are junior. Don’t do it again!” He warned me and take his book from my hand.

“okay. I promise I’ll will never do that again. Except if I was in danger.” I smiled at him and make a small bowed to him. I walked away from him but he is still staring at me.

“hey! Wait up!” I stopped and turned my head to him. He walk to me.

“What’s your name?” he asked me directly.

“I’m Eunhye.” I saw his face changes and look at me suspiciously.

“what..” He shook his head. “No. it can’t be. You just..”

“what wrong?” I asked him.

“I just thought you were my neighbour. You seem pretty similar to her and she is a tomboy. But, it can’t be true. She’s still a girl and girl was not allowed in here. Oh yeah, my name is Jonghyun. Nice to meet you” He gave me a handshake.

I’m dead. Why he was here? Why my neighbour study here? Although he just moved out two years ago but he know everything about me. How come he can’t recognize me? I stare blankly at him.

“ You really do look similar to her, Eunhye! Even your stare.” He chuckled

“Do you still remember that girl's name?”

“I don’t know if she’s telling me the truth, because she was so cold to me. Her name was kinda like Yunjie. I don’t remembered” He scratched his head and smiled.

I tried not to smile in front of him. Good things I told him my boy name. Eunhye still safe.

“I think you better clean yourself. The bell will ring in any hour now. See you later” Jonghyun waved and walk away. I look at him and smell my body. Eww!!!

I ran back to my room. Opss!! No running at corridor. I slowly start to walk. Hey!! Why am I obeying him? He is not a prefect. Then, I started to run again. ^^”

I take a peek at my door. Is Youngmin still in the room? I don't want to enter the room if he's still there. He might kiss me again for hitting him.

“Did you look for me?” someone startled me from behind. I turned my head to that voice.

There he is. He's standing behind of me with his arm cross. He shot me a glare with his burning eyes. I tried to speak but his glare shut me up. He was so scary right now. I covered my forehead and mouth. "don't try to get near me."

He rolled his eyes. 

“Why are you still standing here? Go inside and take a bath, stink!” he pushed me to the room and closed the door. I fail to balance my body and fall to the floor. “Why did you push me so hard??” I shouted at him. He ignored my question.

“I’m sorry for kissing you” He blurted it out. His apologize stunned me.

“What happen to you? Youngmin was not like this. ”

“I just thought I should apologize to you so you not avoiding me again.”

“Don’t you enjoy play hard with me?”

He smirk “do you think I will stop playing hard with you, half? I’m just apologizing. Hurry up or both of us miss breakfast!”

“Wait for me!”

He is apologizing to me? why he being so nice? I never thought he will be like this. He's being gentle toward me. Aish!! he's still a boy!! i shook my head and quickly wore my uniform.

i should keep my guard on when he was with me.

 

thanks for reading it,. phew, at last. This chapter finished. 

*Waving to you* Hi, there!^O^