teacher Hyuna is the best!!

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

“hyung.. is it really hurt?” Kwangmin massaged the part that I hit him.

“not really but please massage it more softly.” Youngmin tried to bear the pain.

“wow. That girl is really something. Has she ever fight a boy? Her energy is really big. Look at your shoulder, hyung!! It swelling ”.  Kwangmin was shock with the damage that I had cause to Youngmin.

“it my fault. I shouldn’t by calling her baby. Yah, it hurt, man”.

 Kwangmin chuckling.

“it your choice to be her roommate at first place. Face her, hyung! She is still a girl.”

“not this week. The pain kill me inside and outside. My ego is hurt too” Youngmin closed his eyes.

Yes! His ego is hurt.. everyone saw the incident.

“Eunhye is really cool. Hyung, do you know that everyone start to called her the Death prince? The slamming, hitting and vulgarly talk credit her the title. She’s even better than a guy.”

“she will stop being a death prince. I’ll promise you.” Youngmin clenched his fist. He was really determined to give me the payback.

“wish you good luck,hyung! She is a wild girl”

Kwangmin chuckling when he recalled back the scene.

“yah, kwangmin!! Don’t laugh while massaging me or I will throw all your Pikachu things”

“okay.. okay.. but Eunhye is really strong” Kwangmin couldn’t stop thinking the incident when Youngmin, his twin get hit.

“you said it again and your Pikachu gone.”

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i was wandering around the school searching for my roommate.

Where is that gay??

Is he planning to do something to me again? Argg.. when I need him, he was nowhere to find.

“Youngmin ahh.. where are you?” i frowned.

Tsk.. forget about him. I should settle this thing by myself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“hi, Eunhye. What bought you here?” teacher Hyuna is looking at me.

Wow.. this teacher is really hot but too bad, she know my secret.

“umm. Teacher, did you.. err.. have a pad?” I felt so embarrassed about this. This is all because of Youngmin!! He hides all my pads after giving him a punch two days ago. And to my horror, I was having a period today! no wonder that brat was smiling everytime he sees me. so, this is his plan. what a childish plan!

“Eunhye ahh.. you really lucky. I was thinking to buy it today. Do you want to follow me to supermarket now ? ”

Thanks God.

“okay.. okay. I don’t have class now.” I bowed at her and wait for her at the car park.

 

-At the supermarket-

 

“Eunhye ahh, just take three. Don’t worry about the price. I pay for you.” Teacher Hyuna is smiling.

“but this is too much.. I’m afraid if other boys saw this, my identity will.. you know...” I couldn’t imagine how my life was if I’m not graduating in high school. Kyaa!! It really scared!!

“owh.. then, you can keep it at my place. When you need it, you just come to my desk and take it from the drawer. ”

“you are a great teacher!! I love you teacher!!” I hugged her and she hugged me again.

“Eunhye-shi!!! what are you doing in sanitary pad section with teacher Hyuna?” crap.. it Taemin.

“what are you doing here?”

“I asked you first..” Taemin look at me and he saw me holding that ‘women-things’.

“did..did..did you want to buy that??” he becomes more curious. I froze. Someone please help me. Uwahh.. Taemin you idiot!!you appeared at the wrong time!

“no. Taemin. He's not buying it. We don’t carry any basket so Eunhye help me to hold it for me. Don’t get it wrong ” Teacher Hyuna explained to him quickly.

Taemin nodded and smiled at me.

“phew.. I thought Eunhye was a girl. But it can’t be. He was a man” he chuckling.

“he is really a gentleman, Taemin.” teacher Hyuna wink at me.

Taemin look at me and teacher Hyuna. he saw the wink..

“okay.. see you at school, Eunhye! Bye , teacher!” he wave at me and when gone in snack section.

“phew.. that was close. Thanks, teacher! Like I said, you are a great teacher!!” I take a deep breath. I thought Taemin would know about my identity as a girl second ago.

“you should be careful when I’m not around, Eunhye. I heard that you can’t graduate from high school if someone know about your real identity.”

“okay, teacher. I will!” I gave a reassured smile to her .

We went back to school after finished buying my thing. Teacher Hyuna gave me a hug and wish me good luck. I smiled and bowed her for her kindness.

Before I enter the main building, I can feel the atmosphere was so intense.

Why did everyone looking at me? Did I do wrong? I quickly walk to the restroom and wear the pad. When I’m done. I went straight to my room.

At there, four men waiting for me.

“Hi!! Did you all waiting for me?? So, what is the game?”

“Tell me everything, Eunhye...” Taemin looked at me with his serious eyes.

“Tell you what??”

“Don’t act so innocently.”

“What?? I don’t know what you are talking about, Taemin”

“I know your secret, Eunhye.” Taemin was smirking.

My heart stopped pumping. Did... did he know my real identity?

 

 

(uwahh.. Eunhye was in a big trouble..is she? you will know it in the next chapter...[: )