Don't give up

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I stared blankly at the notice board. What a life…

 

 

                                                           VOLLEYBALL MATCH!

Everyone, come see us at the gym! We are giving a volleyball challenge to Han Eunhye(CLASS 2-2). No prize for the match, just one wish for the winning team.

Our wish, The Hyuna’s fan club was obviously printed in this paper which is GET HAN EUNHYE DROPPED FROM THE SCHOOL. KICKED THE DEATH PRINCE FROM GETTING TOO CLOSED WITH OUR ANGEL.

So, cheer for us!

DAY: Thursday (2nd February 2012)

TIME: 3.00p.m - 4.30p.m

VENUE: Houou High School’s gym.

 

 Don’t miss it! This is the battle between Hyuna’s fan club and Han Eunhye team. See ya!!

 

Do they even allow this kind of poster? Kicked the death prince? What on earth was that?? This is the worst poster I had ever read. Who ever made this poster really have limited creativity. Haiz… I sighed. This poster will give me more problems in searching for my team. I got Youngmin, Kwangmin, Taemin and Minho in our team(its not like i'm dragging them to my problem, they voluntered to help me XD ). Oh yeah, including me too. Now we short for one more person. Who could it be?

I sighed again. We’re going to lose. Youngmin was really a dumb. Why did he take the deal if he also doesn’t know how to play volleyball?

I shook my head and slapped myself. Wake up, Han Eunhye! Look at the bright side; you’ll get a chance meeting with girls again. Not those stinky and gross guys right here. I smiled went thinking about that. Ahh… so that’s not a big problem to me after all.

When I was busy dreaming about girls, someone clings at me. He snapped me back to the reality =3=.

“Hey! They said you will have a battle? Is it, right?” Jonghyun smiled at me.

I pointed at the poster. Gloomy aura surrounded me. He looked at the poster and read thorough it.

“So, it was true” Jonghyun rubbed his chin.

“You want me to join it?” asked him.

“Yeah... you can join it. The Hyuna’s fan club is over there.” I pointed to the other hallway.

He was chuckling. “What are you talking about? What I mean was joining your team. I heard you don’t have enough members”

My eyes sparkle when I heard his word. “You do? I mean, you really want to join me?”

He nodded “Well. Yes, I love to help people. Besides, I haven’t play volleyball since a while. Maybe by joining your team, I can brush my skill again”

“Jonghyun, thanks you so much! I really appreciate your help. At last I had a person. Now my team has completed.” I jumped joyfully around him.

“But, too bad. I can’t help Yunjie turn lady back two years ago. So, I think I’ll help you since you got similar face with her”

Why did he bring up about Yunjie again? You help the right person already. Yunjie is in front of you. “Jonghyun-shi. Don’t worry about her; Yunjie will be okay even if she turns to a tomboy.”

He laughed at me. “You talk like you ever met her. Yeah. Hope she’ll be okay.”

I chuckled awkwardly. Phew… I nearly spill my secret.

“Eunhye-shi!! Where are you?” I heard someone calling me. I’m pretty sure that voice was Youngmin.

“I’m here.”

“Ahh.. There you are!” Youngmin walked towards me. He noticed Jonghyun was beside me and bow to him. I was just about to introduce Youngmin to him and suddenly they hugged each other.

“Hyung!! You have to help us. I know you were whizzes in volleyball.” Youngmin hugged him strongly.

“Yah! yah! Stop hugging me with your strength, don’t you know I’m might crush in your arm!!” Jonghyun coughed went Youngmin let go of him.

“You two know each other?” I stared at them.

“Hell yeah! He was the most open-minded hyung here. I love him” Youngmin clings at his shoulder.

“Ermm… Don’t misunderstand with us. He didn’t mean by ual way” Jonghyun beams.

I nodded slowly. “That’s okay. I know you’re normal. Only Youngmin who was abnormal here”

“Hey! I’m not a gay like you though I was” Youngmin glare at me. He turned back to Jonghyun. “So hyung, are you joining our team?”

“Definitely I’ll help my poor dongsaeng.” Jonghyun ruffles Youngmin’s hair. “I know you would! Thanks, hyung!” Youngmin hugged him again.

“Arghh.. Could… You please released… Me, dongsaeng?”

“Oh yeah. Sorry!” Youngmin chuckled.

I sighed. “How can we win if only Jonghyun know how to play well?”

“Ah… A stupid question from the idiot person in the world. We can practise after school, half! Don’t be so negative.”

“Shut up! Don’t call me half!” I exclaimed to him. He chuckled and ruffled my head with a cheeky smile on his face.

“Let practise diligently so we can win over them! I know we can and I’m not letting you dropped out from this school. Don’t give up!”

“Ha-ha… I hope so. Let cross our finger and practise every day. Let Jonghyun be our coach. Can you?” I looked at Jonghyun.

His expression was a bit shock.

“Can you?” I asked him again.

“Half? I heard Youngmin called you half…” Jonghyun frowned.

Youngmin and I were frozen. “Oh yeah. I forgot Jonghyun was here.”

“Why did you call Eunhye a half? ... Is he a-”

“No-No-NO-NO it not like you thought he was. He was a half because he like... a... to cut... a banana to half before eat. That’s why I called him half. Weird right? Banana? Half?” Youngmin was stuttering and patted Jonghyun shoulder awkwardly.

Aish… What a lame excuse you make for me, Youngmin. Thanks a lot =3=

“ERR… Okay. Banana half, huh?” Jonghyun smiled but there was something strange shown in his eyes. He was staring at me.

“Yeah... I looove Banana! Heehee…” I tried to act with Youngmin but it seem unnatural to the situation. Dammit, this is not going to work. Plan B activate!!

“Would you be our coach?” I tried to change the subject.

Jonghyun nodded.

“… yeah. Sure. But, we had sport practise today so the practice will start tomorrow”

“Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Teacher Kim will give us five round today” I knocked my head.

“Running for five rounds? Hehe… Have to go now. Bye!” Youngmin swiftly ran from us.

“Hey, Gay!! You have to join it today! Stop right there. Yah! Don’t run. We’re not supposed to run at corridor!” I shouted at him.

“Who cares? My father owned this school anyway!” He ran faster to the other hall corridor.

“Dammit! He’s not that fast when practice”

 

 

 

Thanks for readings it^^

 I’m sorry for not updating it for a long time. This is all that Persona game fault! *sigh* Obviously it was my fault for being addictive. I’m sorry, readers.

Aish… My grammar is a disaster. Hope it won’t bother you.