The Anti-run

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

O ma yah (same as omigosh)!! What was I doing? Why did I tripped and fall to him? Now, I barely look to his eyes. This was really awkward. I hate this moment.

Youngmin tried to look at me but I looked down to my food. I tried to avoid his eyes.

“Yah, Eunhye. Why didn’t you eat your fried chicken? I thought you love it” Minho brought me back from my own thought.

“deh?? Urmm... I was saving it for last. I will eat it after I finished my rice.” I smiled awkwardly to him.

“Is there something wrong with today practise?” He looked worried for my behaviour.

“Nah.. I’m fine.”

“You act really weird now. Are you sure you’re okay?” Minho asked again.

“Yes. I’m fine. I was totally fine. Look at me! Didn’t I look just like yesterday?” I tried to laugh out loud and start eating my chicken. ^^”

“You know what Eunhye? You do look different” Kwangmin stared suspiciously at me.

“Aish... Don’t worry. I’m fine. Just finish your dinner.” Why did they keep asking about my behaviour? Just shut up and eat your dinner. Mind your own business.

“He fell to other person body today. That’s why he becomes so weird.” Youngmin suddenly start talking.

Why did he tell about the incident?? Damn you, Youngmin! I shot him an eerie glare. You better keep your mouth shut!

Youngmin made a cheeky smile and

“Really? How can you fall to someone body?” Kwangmin looked at me.

“I just tripped over a long branch of tree. I didn’t know it would be that long” I teased Youngmin back.

“You should be careful next time.”

“Oh yeah! I heard from teacher Kim that you’ll enter the track team. He’s never been that confident when mentioned your name” Minho told us about the incident he saw at the teacher room. Taemin, who was just eating quietly, promptly looked at me.

“Track team? Are you a runner?” Taemin gaze at me.

“What can I say. Yes I am.” I smiled broadly to him.

“This will be interesting!! Eunhye will meet Taemin in the race.” Kwangmin chuckled and tapped my back.

“I’m not going to give you any chance despite your little body” Taemin rolled his eyes to me.

“I don’t need your mercy either.”

“Eunhye join track team. How about you, Youngmin-ssi?” Minho asked him.

“I’m not going to participate any of Sport Day event.”

“You still the same as usual, Youngmin. I think I’ll find you behind the bushes this year again. Taking a nap and slacking around” Minho shook his head. He never thought Youngmin still hate running. The physical activity that he enjoyed the most was only martial art.

“Bushes?”

“I will not going to let you this time!”

Everyone on the table keep their eyes on me.

“You and I will practise for the sport day and do the best for the competition. No matter what you have to participate it” I Shot him my confident look. Why he was this lazy? He only enjoys kicking and beating people. Youngmin should be more enthusiastic in the sport day. I’ve to break his laziness for Red’s team victory. YEAHH!

“I’m not going to join it.” Youngmin drag me from my thought. I frowned.

“No! You have to join it!!” I exclaimed to him.

“Nuh –uh…” He shook.

“You must!!”

“Blah… Blah… Blah... NO,PIG!” he said it in front of my face loud and clear.

“Did you two want to fight again?” Kwangmin raised his brow.

“I think so” Youngmin beamed to his twin.

“I hope you control your temper Eunhye. Don’t smacks Youngmin or he will beat you like Kim JoonSoo” Minho tried to warn me.

“I’m not afraid of him.” I picked my chicken and take a large bite.

“Idiot” Youngmin chuckled 

“Ahh... My baby is so adorable. I love him” he pinched my cheek smoothly.

“Aish… Don’t be so lovey-dovey in front of us. Its freak me out” Minho frowned and makes a disgusting look.

“Hyung and Taemin were also lovey-dovey to each other” Kwangmin teased them.

Taemin and Minho suddenly coughed after heard Kwangmin word. “Yah! We not a gay couple!!” Minho yelled at Kwangmin who was still chuckling.

“Just admit it.” Kwangmin made a wink. (I forgot… Kwangmin can’t wink.)

Taemin sighed. A freaking face appeared on Taemin’s face.

“If you want to know a gay couple in this table, it should be Youngmin and Eunhye” Taemin pointed at us.

“Yah!! I’m not a gay! I don’t attract to boy.” I make a NO hand gesture. I looked at Youngmin who was staring at me.

“I can’t say the same” Youngmin word grab attention from them. Silent break up. All of them look to each other with a surprised look.

“Y-You like Eunhye-shi?? Yah. I didn’t know you are… Gay. ” Minho was shock.

He suddenly burst to laugh. “I’m just joking!” He pointed to Minho face while laughing.

“Hyung. You look funny!!You should see you face.” Youngmin tried to imitate Minho’s shock face in a funny way. Minho eyes become big.

 “Yah! You dare make fun of your hyung? Come here” Minho catch Youngmin who was trying to run away. He gave him a headlock.

Everyone is laughing. I laughed too. It too funny! XD It really fun hanging out with guy.

 

…….I think they were not that bad at all.

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. its only featured the conversation of them. Thanks for reading it!