Skipped classes

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I went to the rooftop and sat there without doing nothing just like yesterday. It was because of Youngmin, I had skipped school for three days. I laid on the ground and stared to the skies. I thought doing that can help me to clear my mind but it didn’t work at all. I tried to close my eyes to fall asleep

“Eunhye?” I heard someone voice despite my loud song. As I turned to the voice, Teacher Hyuna was kneeling beside me. I quickly took off my headphone and greet her.

“Good evening, teacher Hyuna” I gave her a quick smile.

“What are you doing here? You even skipped teacher class.” Teacher Hyuna knocked my head.

“Ouch! I’m sorry.” I apologized to her and bowed.

“You know that your grade is a so-so in Chemistry, right?” Teacher Hyuna hit my head again.

“I’m so sorry teacher. I didn’t mean to skip it. In the next exam, I will get a perfect mark for you teacher” I grinned to her.

“How can you get 100% when you were here wasting time without doing any study?” She frowned.

“Ahh… teacher, you don’t trust your own student? Poor me.” I cried and looked at her with my puppy eyes.

“Alright. I forgive you” Teacher Hyuna fall to my trap. Yes!

“So, now tell me. What was your problem? Maybe teacher can help you.”

I swallowed and my expression changed. “It’s nothing.” I shook my head.

“So, you’re the one who didn’t trust teacher now, huh?” She teased me. I blinked in disbelieved. Did my trap got change? Oh God! How stupid I am!

 “Yah… you can tell teacher about your problem. Don’t worry! Teacher won’t let it slipped to anyone. Just think me as a bamboo stick.” Teacher Hyuna nodded vigorously so I believe on her.

“It’s not a big matter, teacher. My problem was just a waste of time. It’s teenagers thing” I beamed to her.

She hit my head harshly. “Yah! Did you think I’m that old for me not be able to listen to your problem? Just talk to me.” She quirked.

“I wasn’t mean-”

She hit me again. “What kind of teacher who use violence towards her student? For worse, I’m not a boy but a fragile tomboy.” I pouted.

“For your information, a fragile tomboy who was stubborn till this level” She insulted me.

I sighed. “I gave up. Alright… alright… I’ll tell you.”

I gave out a loud sighed once more. “I was avoiding Youngmin.”

She looked confused at first but then she nodded. Teacher Hyuna didn’t force me to spill it in one-shot but rather wait till I felt comfortable.

“I don’t have any concrete reason to avoid him other than love matter.”

“Love? Why?” Teacher Hyuna asked while looking straight to me.

“I think I had started to love him, teacher. At first, I was cursing him for being my classmate and my roommate. He was even being a as he already knew my identity for the first day. Apart from all that, I eventually had grown a little love because of his attention and care towards me. I would never knew that one day I’ll like namja(man).” I bite my lower lips and hate the word that I just poured to her.

“Don’t be hard towards yourself. You are gradually changed now.” Teacher Hyuna gently put her hand on my shoulder.

“It’s a good thing that you’ve change, Eunhye.”

I shook my head. “No. It was not a good thing though. This change hurt me teacher.” My tone reflected a sorrow in my heart.

“Why?” She asked again.

I hide my eyes with my front bang as I didn’t want teacher Hyuna see my eyes welled up. “The fact that Hwayoung had come to his life had tear my heart even more. I saw both of them kissing and it’s hurt me even more. I shouldn’t have been attached to him and loosen my guard. He was now pursuing Hwayoung and left me behind. I don’t know what to do?”

“Teacher, I was really regrets for being tangled in his game.” I cried.

 Teacher Hyuna slowly pulled me to her hug.

“That’s okay. Everything will be fine” She my back gently and let me cried on her shoulder.

“If I were a man, I won’t behave such in a bad manner like him. I don’t want to meet him again. He… He…”

“That’s okay…” She continued to my back.

“I didn’t expect Youngmin will hurt you. Don’t be sad.”

I bawled and keep bawling. The feeling towards him just gave me pain. I should never fall for a man.

Never…

 

 

It's a double update!