Total Gathering

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

This going to be short. I mean it!

 

 

"okay guys!! you did a great job today. Let rest for 15 minute!" yelled Jonghyun.

"Finally. THE REST!! you really a strict coach, you know" Taemin panted and walk to my bottle. He drink like half of my water and give it to me with no expression.

"are you an elephant or what?? why drink that much? this isn't enough for me, idiot!" I pouted at him while looking at my bottle.

"oppss.. Wrong bottle" He chuckled and grabbed his own bottle.

"You..." I glared at him. Stupid Taemin.

"have mine, if yours don't enough" Jonghyun held his bottle to me.

"Thanks y-"

"No, have mine! take mine" Youngmin held to me his bottle too.

"what is going on with you two?" Minho frowned.

"err..." I was hesitated. which bottle should I takes? Jonghyun or Youngmin?

"Here. Just take mine." Youngmin took my hand and give his bottle. 

"err..okay. Thanks"

Is Youngmin acts kind of different today??

"Then, I'll takes yours, hyung" said Minho with a smile.

Jonghyun just smile and nodded to him.

"Oh yeah. Taemin had bought a wig from online shopping but he put the wrong code and guess what he get?" said Minho.

"what?"asked Kwangmin.

"a long hair wig. hahaha. He keep insisting me to throw it but  I brought it here" Minho walked to his bag. He searched for the wig and takes it out for us to see.

"Wow! what a nice wig you have there. You'll look great with it, Taemin" said Kwangmin sarcasticly.

Everyone was laughing while imagining Taemin wearing that long hair wig.

"You moron! why did you bring that wig here?? Throw it away!" Taemin enraged with blush.

"aww. There's no need to throw it. I think this thing will look great on Eunhye" said Minho with a smirk and look at me.

"huh? what did you mean by that? oh.. you want me to wear that??! No way!" I shook my head and give him a death glare.

"come on. just wear it for a minute. Beside, you're the most beautiful man in here, you know." Minho tried to persuade me.

"No!" I exclaimed to him.

"hey,come on! It doesn't kill you to try it, right?"

I look at them and they give me the 'Try it,eunhye.I wanna see it' look.

"do I have to wear it?" I frowned.

"If you wear it, we'll give a try too." Said Kwangmin with a smile on his face.

I give out a deep sigh "Owh.. okay. If you say so."

I take the wig from that smirking Minho and wear it.

"Hey, I don't know how to wear this thing."

"Let me help you!" voluntered Kwangmin and fixing it for me.

"You're done. Now let us take a look at your beautiful face" said him and gaze onn my face.

I stared them with no expression.

"so, how do I look?"asked me while tilting my head a little bit.

  

 

                                                                         

 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

 

They didn't answered my question but just keep staring at me. I saw their face slowly turned red and tried to look away from me.

"Hey, don't look away!!! how did I look? " I repeated back my question. I grabbed Minho arm and stared his red face.

Minho gazed at me back for a second and look away again. He laughed awkwardly and pull the wig from my head.

"I-I t-think you should never wear it again. Let me go throw this thing" said him and run away with the wig.

"Am I that ugly?" I was puzzled with Minho behaviour. did they feel embarrased looking at me wearing the wig? Guy really a weird creatures.=="

"You know what? You can make five of us turn gay for your look a minute ago." said Kwangmin while covering his face.

"I think, I should go to the toilet. My nose is bleeding" said Taemin and ran away.

"Hey. wait for me!! I think mine bleed too!" screamed Youngmin and Kwangmin in unison. They followed Taemin from the back.

"Are you going to leave too?" asked me to Jonghyun who was still at the gym.

"I think...."

I stared at him and he looked at me.

"You think...?" I blinked when he was about to said something.

"yes!!yes!! I'm leaving too."

I just watched him ran away from the gym.    O.o

 

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THEM????? THOSE STUPID GUY JUST LEFT ME HERE ALONE!!!

 

 

-In those five stupid guys mind-

 

"SHEESHH!! I NEARLY FALL IN LOVE WITH A GUY!! HE CAN'T WEAR THAT WIG AGAIN! HOW COME HE LOOK SO PRETTY??" 

 

 

    

 

sorry. This chapter is a crap=="

I'm sorry, readers*bows*