Youngmin is a Badass!!

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

“Minho check. Taemin check. Eunhye check. Kwangmin check and so am I. where’s Youngmin?” Jonghyun look around the gym.

“Did you see Youngmin?” asked Jonghyun to me who was busy playing ball with Kwangmin.

“Nope. Never seen him since morning” answered me with innocent face but I hid my smile.

“That weird... He always tells me if he late” Jonghyun scratched his head. I just shrugged.

And suddenly, Youngmin appeared. He headed to us with his gloomy face.

“Hey. What with the long face, dongsaeng?” Minho clings to his shoulder.

“Sorry, I’m a little late. I went to the infirmary just now”

“Hyung! What happen to your forehead? Why did you have bandage tie up around your head?” Kwangmin stop throwing the ball to me and walked to his twin.

“Nothing. I just fell at the toilet” Youngmin smile. He suddenly shot me a death look and smile again to his twin. If I wouldn’t stare at him, maybe I’ll miss that look at his face.

“You don’t look so good. I think you should rest today.” Jonghyun looks worried about Youngmin condition.

“Nah… I’m a strong man. I want to have a practice with you all” Youngmin grabbed the rolling ball near him. He was smiling cheerfully at first but his eyes suddenly change to an eerie look. Youngmin shot me a glare and threw the ball to me. The ball hit me and I fall to the floor.

Everyone was looking at me and they started to clap. What the…?

“What are you clapping for? He threw the ball to me!” I rubbed my head. Dammit! This is hurt!

“That was the kind of shot we need to win over teacher Onew's team. You know, a shot that give critical hit to the head.” Jonghyun had a big smile on his face. He tapped Youngmin back with happy feeling.

“We’re going to win this challenge if Youngmin can make that shot again” Minho was smiling cheerfully.

“Yeah! Youngmin is da man!” Taemin ruffles Youngmin’s head. All of them were praising that gay, doesn’t even ask about me. =3=

“Is that kind of shot which give a critical hit even allows in the volleyball? I don’t think so” I look at them, feeling unconfident about that.

“Heh… This is a boy’s school. You hear me? BOY’S SCHOOL… Of course, we’ll play rough, It will be like hell” answered Minho.

“You might need your mommy here because it gonna hurt, baby” Youngmin teased me.

“Why would I need my mommy here!? I’m not that weak” I crossed my arm.

“Okay, we’ll snap the chat later. Now, let start the practice. We have to win this so our baby can stay here.” Jonghyun chuckling and start nagging about the practice.

“Don’t call me baby!” I pouted.

Jonghyun arrange us to three on three for practice. I’m with Kwangmin and Minho while our opponent was Youngmin, Taemin and Jonghyun. He said that we should learn how to smack and service the ball first.

“Play well, okay?”

“ Eunhye-ssi, even if you’re short. Try to reach the ball with jumping” Jonghyun gave me his coach’s advice.

“Yeah. Yeah. I know. I’ll try to smack it. Don’t worry about me!” I sighed. Why he’s focusing on my height? I’m not that short. I’m 170cm.

“Youngmin, you started it. Ready?” Jonghyun threw the ball to him. He nodded and the practice started.

I saw he was smirking to me. What he’s up to? I get on my standby mode, ready to hit the ball when it comes to me. Hwaiting!!

 

 

Youngmin pov:

 

I saw Eunhye eyes fill with fire. Ow… so, you’re ready. Let see if you can catch my shot, half!

I shot the ball to her with all my power. Everyone was focusing at the ball that I have thrown.

Ting!!. My ball hit Eunhye. To be better, it hit on her crotch. She falls to the floor immediately.

“Yikes. That must be hurt” Jonghyun frowned.

“Yah!! Why did you shot it there!?!?” she exclaimed to me.

“I didn’t. I just trying to give a good shot to start the game” I smiled cheerfully. He-he… I feel much better now. You mess with the king, you got the pay.

Minho who was trying to hold himself suddenly burst to his laughing fit. Taemin and Kwangmin was also laugh out loud.

“W-Why did you laugh? This ain't funny at all” Eunhye slowly stood up.

“Snrk… Ha-Ha… You know what… ha-ha… This is the first time I saw someone plays volleyball and the ball hit that spot. I thought this is just happen in soccer.” Minho clutches his stomach. Kwangmin was rolling at the floor while laughing loudly. Taemin tried not to laugh again. But, he failed.

I smiled at her and give her my wink. She glares at me.

Eunhye pick the ball and shot it to me. But, I managed to catch it.

“What a weak kid.” I shot the ball to her again and it hit the same spot like the first trial. This time, Jonghyun was laugh. He, who tried not to laugh from the start, finally knocks out.

Eunhye face turned red. She’s angry now. How cute!

I make a small laugh.

Suddenly I heard an unfamiliar laugh. Who was that?

“If this how you’ll practice all day long, I think my team will have an easy win over you” Teacher Onew was standing near the gym door. Everyone stopped laughing. He smirks and went to us.

“What are you doing here? Are you spying on us?” I crossed my arm.

“Spying??... Who am I spying to? A bunch of moron who was learning to hit the ball?” His teased really makes me boiled. What his right for calling us a moron? Dammit!!  

“Well… Well… Eunhye-ssi. Is this how you’ll practice to face me next week? If yes, you should start to pack your things because you’re going to lose” He was smirking.

“Hey! We are not a coward! And for your information, we’ll fight with you even to our last blood” Jonghyun step forward to him.

“Last blood? I’m waiting for it” Teacher Onew chuckled.

“That right! Eunhye going to stay here and we’ll not give in”

“Hey, teacher! Could you get out from here? Or you want my sweet punch before you leave?” I gave him a glare while clenching my fist. I’m ready to hit this damn teacher anytime.

“Just mind your own damn business” Told Eunhye with a frown on her face.

“I’m gonna leave you all alone. Later”

Teacher Onew smirk and walk away.

“He really pissed me off” Taemin frowned.

“Yeah. Why did the principal asked him to transfer here? He’s a real jerk” Minho’s eye was full with hatred.

“Calling us moron like we were not here. He’s really the pain in the . Luckily, Teacher Hyuna doesn’t fall for a man like him” Kwangmin shook his head.

“Hey, where did you know that he was having a crush on her?” I stared at him. I thought it just me and Eunhye know about it.

Kwangmin was smiling. “I just got the feeling about that.”

Feeling?? What a weird twins I have. I never know he had a six sense. ==”

“We should be more serious from now on. Get back to your place” Jonghyun ordered us. He really looks like a captain when he was serious.

“But, make sure that jerk not going to hit me on that spot or you guys will burst into laugh again.” Eunhye crossed her arm and gave me his deathly glare.

No wonder she was called as a death prince. She does shot a dead glare.  

 

 

 

Sorry for the grammar and vocabulary, I was trying to fix it but... I draw to a blank. I don't even know, where were my mistake T^T

Btw, thanks for reading it!!! It been a long time I'm not updating it.^^ Thanks again, reader! Do comment if you feel so wrong about this chapter and if you won't mind, drop a view on my second fanfic,kay^^

Goodbye!!