The Truth

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

I peek at Youngmin.

He shrugged. His eyes was like telling me ‘I don’t know what is going on here’.

I gazed Taemin back.

“What do you mean?” I crossed my arm in front of him and tried to act like I was not hiding anything. Please don’t tell me you know my identity,

 Taemin... Please!!

 I am begging you.

Please!!

“Eunhye ahh.. come on! Say it!” Taemin is whining.

What should I do? Run away? Tell him?...  T_T help??

“just tell me, I want to know your relationship with teacher Hyuna!!” Taemin become childish in just a minute.

 

(=O=) 

 

 

So that was the secret he claiming to know. About Teacher Hyuna...

“I don’t have any relation with her.” I answered him without hesitated.

“You can’t fool me, Eunhye. I saw you hugged teacher Hyuna at supermarket and… and… you bought her the pads. And she wink at you! Teacher never hugs or wink at me.” Taemin was about to cry. Minho tried to make him calm down.

“not fair!!”

Gee… what is going on with this man?

“Taemin is having a crush with teacher Hyuna. He was jealous with you.” Minho spill out everything. That makes sense...

“Taemin. Don’t be misunderstood with us. I just …” Come on, Head!! Please give me something to cover it.

“Errr...it was a..”

“You really hide something, right?” Taemin was really upset now.

“No... No… I’m not!”

“Then why are you baffling??”

“Err…Teacher Hyuna told me that she felt likes someone stalking her so she… err … she was coincidently meet me at the corridor and ask me to accompany her to supermarket. That it”. Phew… That was hard. ==”

“Did she say someone stalking her? It was Taemin who do that! He always pretends to go to the toilet just to see Teacher Hyuna” Now Kwangmin joins Minho hyung spilling Taemin’s secret.

“yep! Sometimes he even stalking outside the teacher’s room! Now look what you’ve done. Teacher felt uneasy” Minho potted Taemin head.

“That scary, man!” Kwangmin frowned.

Taemin ignored them. He looked relieved when he heard my explanation. 

“You’re not lying, right? What about the hug?” his eyes look kinda sparkle.

“Those hugs mean nothing. I requested it. Ha-ha... Kidding! She just giving me teacher-student hugs. Don’t be jealous with that. “I tapped his back.

“Really??”

“Hell yeah.. I speak the truth, man. Now, stop crying like a girl, Taemin!” I smiled at him.

“It’s that so. Okay! I believe you! I thought you were her boyfriend. I was falling apart when thinking about it.” Taemin was now smiling.

“Don’t be ridiculous, Taemin.”

“He always thinks something that will hurt his own feeling. At the end, he was the one who become more frustrated. He should change it.” Minho chuckling while Taemin head. Hard.

Kwangmin joined Minho mess up Taemin precious hair.

Oh. No. that’s not look good. Poor Taemin..

 

Teacher Hyuna… I better tell her about the story I made up.

 

 

-At night-

“How was the date with teacher Hyuna? Is it fun? ”

“Fun you say?!?! This is your entire fault!! Why did you hide my pads? You know I need it. When I’m searching, you were nowhere to find. ” I blamed it all to Youngmin.

“Heh... that was the price for hitting me, girl! But, I’m sorry about that. I don’t know you will get into period this week.” Youngmin smiled at me.

“So, where did you hide that thing?”

His eyes become wide.

“You still didn’t find it? Such a dumb kid” Youngmin walk to my bed. He tried to grab something under the bed and THERE was it. Thing that I’ve been searching all day long.

“Even my little brother is better than you.” He throws it to me.

My jaw dropped. Why didn’t I check that bed?

“Ha-ha!! Funny place to hide it”

“Ha-ha!! Too bad the dumb can’t find it” he throws himself to his bed.

“You really a bad searcher you know”

Huh=3=

who cares??

“I’ll go take a bath. Don’t take a peek on me” I warned him and give him a glare.

“You don’t have any appeal for me to peek at. Look at your body! I bet it had no different with mine” He smirks at me.

“YAH!! Don’t criticize my body!! ”.

What did he mean?? My chest was at least an A cup!!(I know it when my mother forced me to buy woman innerwear.) Ignored him Eunhye.. He is a gay.

Youngmin is a gay.

 

(Taemin love Teacher Hyuna^^ aww..)