love rivalry

You're My Tomboy[HIATUS]

 

The bell rang. Yeah!!! Classes have ended today.

I pack my bag and walk out from the class, leaving Youngmin behind. I make a big waved to him when he saw me at the window. A big smile cracks on my face. No Youngmin walking besides me today. Hahaha!!

I headed to Taemin’s class which also Kwangmin’s class and decided to go to the cafeteria with them rather than Youngmin.

From far, I spotted Teacher Onew walking to my direction. Looks like he was surveying the school before starts working, maybe he tries to adapt with the new surroundings. I guess. He saw me and walk towards me.I make a small bow and greet him good evening.

Teacher Onew gazed at me and smiled.

“Are you Han Eunhye?” asked him.

I nodded immediately.

“I never thought that I will find you this easy.”

“Come to the gym right now. I want to talk with you. Be there in ten minute” He pointed at his watch and left me with a smile. I puzzled. Why would Teacher Onew want to see me? Is there something wrong?

OH WELL… I should cancel my plan meeting with Taemin.  I headed to the gym like he told me.

“Eunhye-shi. Where are you going?” I heard someone voice. I turned back and saw Teacher Hyuna walking toward me.

“Good evening. The new teacher wants to meet me at the gym right now” I smiled cheerfully to her.

“Wow, teacher. You look beautiful today. I bet all the boys in the class paying 100% attention to you” I praised her. Teacher Hyuna is really beautiful, I won’t mind to be killed by her fan to get her kiss.

She looked me in the eyes and holds both my hand. If her fans seeing me like this, maybe the mob will getting bigger next time.

“Eunhye-shi… I hope you do well with him.” Teacher Hyuna looks worried to me.

I frowned.

“Huh? What does teacher mean? I don’t understand” My face show a blank.

“Good luck, Eunhye.” Teacher Hyuna tapped my back and walked away. She left me just like that. Ahh.. Great!

Why she suddenly wish me good luck? Am I in a big trouble? What does she mean do well with him? Who ‘him’? Teacher Onew?

My mind full with questions! What is going on here? I cleared all the question and quickly headed to the gym.  

I opened the door and saw Teacher Onew. He was waiting for me at the centre of the gym. A chill was sent through my body. He was standing there with his arm crossed and stared me with his cold looking eyes.

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked him.

He didn’t answer me.

Why did I felt like the pressure was so tense in here? My gosh! Is this how people feel when they do something wrong and busted? Suddenly, I feel remorse for eavesdropping him. Sighed.

 I closed the door and walk to him. Looks like I have to admit my mistake.

“… I didn’t mean to eardrop you this morning but you attract my attention by talking with teacher Hyuna. I’m sorry” I slipped out the incident to him.

He gave me a glare.

“How dare you listen to our conversation!” exclaimed him.

“Hang on sec. even I eavesdropping you, I didn’t know what you are talking about. I just heard the word crushing.” I make a ‘No’ gesture hand.

“I see.” He became calm again. No glare and no smile on his face.

I stand there for a minute. Waiting for him to start talking.

“Is there something you want to ask me?”

“Yes.”

I scratched my hair and gave him a smile.

“Can you be faster? I’m kind of hungry right now” My stomach growling as I finished my word. He noticed the sound. Opps…

Teacher Onew makes a small cough before start talking “I want to tell you that I had been crushing with Teacher Hyuna since high school but she never accepts me. Even how hard I tried, she’s still rejecting me.” I listened to him.  

“So that what the crushing word mean.” I nodded while rubbing my chin.

“But, Teacher… Why did you tell me that? I don’t have anything with her.”

“What do you mean don’t have anything with her? You thought you can fool me.” Teacher Onew suddenly become angry. His furious eyes glued to me.

“errr… Teacher, are you okay?” I was slightly shock with his change.

“You hugged her, went shopping together and you still said you have nothing with her? You Got NOTHING WITH HER??” he yelled at me.

Now, I totally shock with him. I just met him today and he knew everything about me and teacher Hyuna. Is he a stalker?

“Why are you so grumpy!? You just know me a second ago and now you yelling me?! What gave you right to shout me like that?” I brave myself to answer back.

“Of course I’m shouting at you because you’re too close with her! I love her!! Dammit…” Teacher Onew shouted me back.

“How can I help if she’s the one that always close to me? I didn’t do any magic spell to attract her”

“I don’t care! Just don’t get too close with her. I don’t want her to fall in love with a kid like you” He pointed at my face.

My eyes grew bigger. “WHAT??Fall.. In.. Love.. WITH ME?”

“Are you crazy?” I gave him You-got-to-be-kidding-me look.

“Who cares if I’m crazy? I can’t stand seeing you so close to her!!” Teacher Onew crossed his arm at his chest.

“I want to have a battle with you, kiddo” He glanced at me.

“What was the battle for?”

“The battle is to kick you out from this school. I know everyone in this school. I mean… some of the students don’t like you here. So, I thought I want to make a volleyball match with you. I assume you’ll take the challenge because I don’t think you wouldn’t want your reputation as a Death prince scratch by being a chicken, right? ” He threw a ball to me.

“Hold on. I think you still don’t know about me.” I was surprised to see how serious he was. His eyes show a fire in this match. Father would kill me if I dropped from this school and my high school… I can’t imagine to left school in this age.

“I don’t care about you. The thing that I care was to make you get out from here. That’s all” Teacher Onew pointed at me.

“Before you make any battle with me. I just want to tell you that I’m a-”

Someone suddenly in my word. “We’ll take that challenge. We are going to win over you” Our eyes move to that familiar voice.

“Hey! Where did you come from?!” I frowned when I saw his face.

“Let have a battle here. One week from now at three o’clock.” Youngmin tilted his head. What? My eyes pooped out.

“I’m on” Teacher Onew smirked.

“Hey! I never said I want to have a battle.” I spoke but they ignored me.

“Please gather your team before match, I don’t want to search for you guys.” Teacher Onew shot us a dagger with his eyes.

“Don’t you worry. We’re not a chicken”

“Hey!! Did you two know I’m here? Hello?” I looked at them.

“May the best man win.” said Teacher Onew and left the gym.

“You know who the best man here” Youngmin smirked when he was gone.

He looked at me. At last, he realized I’m here…

“Why did you want me to have a battle with him??!! I don’t know anything about volleyball. It easier if I just told him about my identity.” I grabbed his collar and shake him hard.

“Take it easy! I also don’t know about volleyball. So, we are same.”

My jaw dropped. “YOU WHAT??!!”

“Then, why did you take his volleyball challenge??!!” My head felt like want to explode.

“ARGHHH!! I will just go apologize to him and told him about my identity. Hope he’ll cancelled the battle” I quickly headed to the door. He might not go too far if I tried to catch him now.

Youngmin suddenly grabbed my hand and pull me to him. His face felt so close to mine. He whispered, almost nothing to be heard except his hot breath through my ear for each words.

“To be a man, you should never give up. We can win this.”

He slowly loosens his grip on my hand and smirked to me. Why did I felt so dizzy? Omma.. His smirked was the last image I saw before unconscious.

 

 

THANKS FOR READING IT!! ^^ a challenge? hmm... maybe it fun thoughXD