Chapter 9: Need You Now

LOVE NEVER SLEEPS (My Heart's Candy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you think we should tell oppa that Unni has disappeared?” Suzy asked

“We can tell them, but not Taec. He would surely be angry if he knew that we lost her.” Ga-In answered.

They all put out their phones and asked the help of the guys. Upon hearing the news, the guys all drove their cars to ApguJeong and met up with the girls. They all split into teams and started searching for Fany. Khun went with Suzy, ChanSeong was with SoHee, Jay went with SunYe, Kwonnie went with Ga-In, JunHo went with JiEun and WooYoung went with JunSu. They searched the entire GangNam gu and the districts beside it, but they did not find Fany.

While the others have been searching for Fany, the one being searched have been running in the streets of GangNam with tears on her eyes. She did not know where she was going and was just walking endlessly. Everyone was looking at her with weird eyes as she looked like a crazy girl walking in the streets of GangNam. While she was walking and crying, memories that she wanted to forget came back to her. Scenes of her being happy with and left by SiWon started flashing in her mind.

I entered the pass code on oppa’s apartment. I took off my shoes and wore the house slippers. I saw a pair of woman’s shoes but I didn’t care. I was so excited and just shouted. ‘Oppa, I am back. Look at what I have brought. It is your favourite’

I went in SiWon’s bedroom and saw him sleeping without clothes on. I saw him panic and thought that he was just embarrassed for me, her girlfriend to see him . But I was shocked when I looked at my right side. It was a woman wearing nothing but a towel who just got out of the showers. She had long blonde hair, nice legs and she was way ier than me. She reached out her hand and greeted me. ‘Hi, I am Jessica Jung, SiWon’s girlfriend. You must be his sister Tiffany’ 

My heart felt like it was being ripped into pieces. I rushed through the door and oppa didn’t even chase after me. I didn’t know what I was doing. I just rode a cab and went straight to TaecYeon oppa’s apartment. I remembered what TaecYeon oppa told me. He warned me that SiWon was not a good person. But I did not believe him. I even got angry at him for doing a background check on SiWon. When the cab reached oppa’s building, I gave all the money I had to the driver and ignored him as he called me. I pressed for the elevator and pressed the 8th floor button. I weakly walked to Taec’s door and rang the bell. When the door opened, I couldn’t help to hug oppa tightly and just cry in his arms. Oppa carried me to the sofa and asked what happened. Though it was hard for me to speak, I told oppa everything that happened while I was in SiWon’s apartment. I could see that oppa was already in rage, his jaws were clenched and his arms contracted. I didn’t know what is going to happen next. I was so tired of crying and I was just so weak. I had no strength left. Oppa told me to sleep in his room. He gave me a glass of warm milk and tucked me into bed. He held my hand tightly as I was about to sleep. I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I searched for oppa but he was not there. I called his friends to see if he had already arrived at school but they told me something that shocked me. They said that oppa was in the police station and was charged for physical injuries. I rushed outside the building and called a cab. After arriving at the police station, tears fell through my face as I saw oppa with bruises on his face and traces of blood under his nose. It made me sadder to see his hands in cuffs as he was being interrogated by the police. I glanced on who was beside oppa and I saw SiWon oppa. He also had bruises on his face and he seemed more injured that TaecYeon oppa. I can just imagine how they became like that. I can just imagine how angry TaecYeon oppa was at SiWon oppa. I can just imagine how they fought because of me. My knees felt weak as I walked towards them. TaecYeon oppa saw me and quickly ran to my side to catch me as I was about to fall down. I explained to the police the cause of the fight and after the negotiation between the Ok and Choi lawyers, the two were able to be free with a fine and a public service punishment. I felt so sorry for TaecYeon oppa for dragging him into the situation.

I can feel oppa’s pain as I treated his bruises and open wounds. I can’t help but to cry as I rubbed a boiled egg on his face. Oppa wiped away my tears and said that he was okay. He told me that the most important thing for him is to see me happy and alright. He hugged me and told me that he is willing to risk his life for me and for his sisters. I hugged him tight and did not let go of him for about five minutes. At that time, I promised that I would not go into any relationship that he does not approve of, and so did he. At that time, I felt lucky that there is a TaecYeon oppa who was beside me and is there to lend a shoulder. Also at that time, I vowed that I would not see SiWon oppa anymore, and that I would not forgive him for what he has done to me and most importantly, to my Taec oppa.    

Fany just continued walking and didn’t know that she was already in front of the entrance of Lotte World. She remembered the times she spent with SiWon in this place but her hatred overpowered those happy memories. She gazed at the dark star-filled sky and stared at the theme park’s entrance. After a few seconds, she felt a sting on her leg and when she looked down, she saw blood dripping from her left foot. Her foot was injured by a broken piece of wine glass that shattered back when she was in the bar. She laughed at herself on how she can be so numb just by thinking about SiWon. Her foot started hurting so much and she decided to go into a hospital and get her foot treated.

After having her wound bandaged, she called a cab and went back to her apartment. She dropped by a convenience store near her apartment and bought three six-pack beers. She went back to her house and st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter