Chapter 29: I’m Your Man

LOVE NEVER SLEEPS (My Heart's Candy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong, new chapter.... :D Not sure if i can update next week though. Happy Reading!!!

 

 

August 20, 2011

“Babe, you ready yet?” Taec called as he the tv in the living room.

“Just a minute.” Fany replied from her room. After a few seconds, Fany came out. “Oppa, can you help me with this?” she said while she turned around after handing him her necklace.

Taec took the necklace and Fany held her hair up. After he buckled her necklace, he quickly stole a kiss on her nape.

“Oppa~~!” Fany squealed with shock. “What was that?”

“I just want to be the first and last person to kiss your beautiful nape.”

“ert!” she teased with a smile. “Do I put my hair up or down?”

“Down. I don’t want other men looking at your y back. And put some strands at the front too. You’re dress is too y. Don’t you want to change to a less revealing dress?”

“Oppa, what’s wrong with you? I’ve been wearing these kinds of clothes for years, and you have always allowed me to and even said that I was pretty on them. Why the sudden change?”

“Before, you were my best friend. But now, I’m your boyfriend. I already have the right to tell you what to wear and to stop attracting other men. Understand?”

Instead of being annoyed that Taec was restraining her freedom, Fany felt happy that she was being protected like this. It meant that Taec really loves her and that he wants her to only look at him.

“If that’s the case, keep this closed.” Fany said as she buttoned Taec’s shirt all the way up. “You do know that you look hotter with you show your collar bone.”

“Yah, I look weird. I didn’t bring any ties with me.” Taec complained while he pulled Fany into a back hug.

“I think I still have some in my room. I just don’t know if they would go together.” She replied after she was released from the hug. She walked to her closet with a smile while Taec sat on the bed waiting for his tie. After about a minute, Fany appeared while playing with a bowtie on her hands.

“I don’t remember bringing a bowtie before.” Taec said as Fany helped him wear the bowtie.

“I bought it. I saw it when we were out shopping. Good thing I bought it, huh. I think I have sixth sense.” She responded. “That’s better. I guess. Darn, you look too good in a suit.” She complimented him as she admired her boyfriend.

“And you look to hot in that dress.” Taec said then he kissed her lips.

After about ten minutes, they set off from Fany’s apartment and drove to the event location. When they arrived, Khun and Suzy were already there chatting with some familiar faces. Not long after Taec and Fany arrived, Woo and Jay arrived together with their respective partners. Most of the invited guests were there except for ChanSeong and his date. The event was about to start when the doors opened and the one they have been waiting for walked down the aisle. It was like a grand entrance and a lot of people were surprised.

“Wah, you were not kidding when you said that Channie oppa looks different during business gatherings.” JiEun whispered to Woo.

“Look at him all gelled up, serious face with the suit, leather shoes and all.” SunYe added after she heard her sister.

“But why is she not with SoHee unni?” Suzy joined their conversation

“I guess his father didn’t allow it. Channie may look like an easy-going guy to us, but he’s actually worse than any of us, when it comes to being a robot-successor.” Khun explained.

“Just like what we said, he tries his best to please his father and he does everything he instructs him to. After college, I am sure that he won’t be the same silly ChanSeong.” Woo continued.

“I’ve known him for a long time, but I haven’t seen him act like that. And why don’t you guys talk about this when we gather together?” Jay reacted.

“It’s because you don’t like attending business events.” Taec answered. “And we don’t talk about this because Channie doesn’t want to. He fears that others may treat him different upon knowing this fact. He’s just enjoying his free youthful days with us, before he gets tied with the company.”

“And we are also afraid to face that possibility of losing him after he graduates.” Woo continued.

“Losing him?” Suzy asked but no one was able to answer as ChanSeong approached them.

“Annyeong-haseyo, noona.” Taec, Khun and Woo greeted the woman beside Channie.

“Oh, annyeong, TaecYeon-ssi, NichKhun-ssi and WooYoung-ssi. Oh, Suzy-yang is here too.” The woman replied.

“Ne, annyeong-haseyo DaRa unnie.” Suzy replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter