Chapter 3: 10 Jeom ManJeomE 10 Jeom? (10 out of 10?)

LOVE NEVER SLEEPS (My Heart's Candy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Disclaimer: I am not an anti of any KPOP groups and all antagonists/ not so good people in this story are just characters. No personal issues with them. Thank You!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 

“..... What do you think? I think we can win Japanese electronics companies with this proposal. Hey, Taec, are you listening to me?” WooYoung asked with a confused smile.

“... What? Oh yeah, I think that is a great idea. Just do as you said. I think it will be great.”

“Yah, I’m here talking about important business matters and you’re just there staring at your phone. Give me that, what the hell are you staring at?” Woo looked at Taec’s cell phone screen and raised an eyebrow. “What is this? (reading from the message) Kwon YuRi, Great Dragon Hotel Cafe, May 27 4pm, wear decent clothes, don’t be late, don’t mess up. Okay, Uncle JinYoung just wants you to meet someone on Friday, why be bothered by it?” After a few seconds a light bulb arrived at WooYoung’s brain. “Oh my God, you’re going to an arranged date huh. That’s why you look so worried. Haha. Ok TaecYeon, you’re dead meat. So who’s this Kwon YuRi?”

“The daughter of President Kwon of Great Dragon Hotels. And I don’t know if I should go or not. WooYoung-ah, help me.”

“There’s no harm in meeting her, so just go. You’ll never know if she’s the one for you if you don’t meet her. But, do the others know about this?”

“Nah, and I don’t think I should tell them either. Especially Jay and Kwonnie, they will just make fun of it.”

“Even Fany? How about your “No Secrets” policy?”

“Yup. As a matter of fact, this thing started because of her. You know, there is a funny thing going on in the company that I didn’t know about. Turns out, people keep thinking that Fany and I are in a relationship. Would you believe it? And because of this rumour, Uncle JinYoung arranged a date for me. It’s really ridiculous”

“Ahh, that thing.”

“Wait. You don’t look surprised. Do you know about this all along? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I knew of it long before. Even when we were in junior high school, people keep thinking that you and Fany are in love. Who told you to be together all the time and being so sweet that we sometimes barf of disgust?! And it is weird that only you two don’t realize of your overly sweet relationship. All of us are already used to those kinds of rumours, and we thought that informing you about these rumours were unnecessary.” Woo replied in a very fast speed which almost seemed like a rap.

“Unbelievable. And what do you mean by ‘unnecessary’? These rumours could have caused scandals that would also affect the company. Don’t you know that?”

“Arasseo, arasseo. Sorry that we didn’t tell you and didn’t make you realize that you and Fany have an overly sweet relationship.” WooYoung teased Taec which made the latter get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter