Chapter 16: Pretty Boy

LOVE NEVER SLEEPS (My Heart's Candy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was happy today, so i decided to post another chapter..... sorry for the long wait, but the scene you guys want to happen will be appearing real soon:D thank you for having the patience:D

 

July 22, 2011- 7pm

“I received a message from Suzy and she said that let’s just watch the movie without her. Her mentor called her for an extra vocal session and she will not be done until 10pm.” JiEun told her friends.

“Too bad. She was looking forward to see this movie since last week.” JiYeon responded.

“Since there’s an extra ticket, can I call another friend? He’s just nearby. I’ll just pay Suzy for the ticket.” JiYoung interrupted.

“Boyfriend?” JiYeon asked.

“Not really. I’ll explain next time. So can he come with us?” JiYoung asked again. The others smiled and nodded, and the young girl proceeded to calling her friend. In less than 10 minutes, a young man approached their group.

“Annyeong JiYoung-ah.” The young man greeted as he pinched the girl’s cheeks. He then released and turned to greet the gir’s friends.

“Annyeonghaseyo, TaeMin imnida.” The young man greeted and so did her friends.

“This is JiEun, JiYeon, MinHwan and DongJun. Our other friend Suzy is not here.”

“Let’s hurry up, the movie’s going to start soon.” MinHwan reminded them. They went inside the theatre with their popcorns and drinks.

The movie lasted for almost two hours and they chatted inside a cafe near the theatre.

“So TaeMin, how did you meet our JiYoung?” JiYeon asked with a mischievious look.

JiYoung and TaeMin blushed while the girl nudged her friend. She did not answer the question and changed the topic.

“JiEun-ah, why don’t I see your bodyguards? Did your family finally let you go out without bodyguards?” JiYoung started.

“Come to think of it, I haven’t seen the big guys in black suits and sunglasses all day. Did you fire them?” DongJun added.

“No. Oppa allowed me to bring one bodyguard and he’s waiting downstairs. They realized that having too many bodyguards around us just makes it obvious that we have something to be protected.” JiEun answered.

They chatted and bonded more with each other and did not notice that it was already past 10pm. JiEun called her driver-bodyguard but no one answered. JiYoung and TaeMin left first and the others waited for JiEun to reach the bodyguard. After more or less five calls, JiEun finally reached the bodyguard.

“Mr. Hong, where are you? I kept on calling you but you were not answering. Is anything wrong?” JiEun said.

“I am really sorry Miss JiEun, my wife suddenly called and said that our son was hit by a truck. He needed blood so I went to the hospital to give him my blood. I already left a message at the mansion so that they can pick you up. I really apologize Young Miss” the man on the other line answered.

“That’s okay. If you need any help just call me. Be strong Mr. Hong” JiEun comforted the old man before she hung up.

JiEun called the mansion and they said that the car was already on its way, but due to heavy traffic, they may arrive around midnight. The chopper was not available since it is under repair and JiEun cannottake the train since she does not know how and where to get off. Though DongJun and JiYeon wanted to accompany JiEun until her ride arrives, they were already being called by their parents and were forced to go home. MinHwan, on the other hand, stayed with JiEun since he lived alone and had nothing to do anyways.

JiEun became worried and called his oppas. She called his Taec oppa but he was not answering. She realized that it was a Friday and he might be busy with work or busy accompanying Fany Unni.

She then called Jay but he can’t hear what JiEun was saying since he’s in a club.

            JiEun: Oppa, where are you? Why is it so noisy? Can you come out for awhile?

            Jay: Yeobuseyo? JiEun-ie? Why did you call?

            JiEun: Oppa, I need a ride. Can you come out for awhile?

            Jay: What? You want to play slide? Don’t you think you’re too old for that?

            JiEun: No, oppa...... (Sound of a cellphone fell on the floor)

When she called Kwon, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter