Chapter 15: Run Devil Run

LOVE NEVER SLEEPS (My Heart's Candy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

June 22, 2011....

“Young Masters and Misses, we have now arrived in Incheon. You may leave the plane after a few minutes.” One of the Ok Electronics’ flight attendants announced.

Some of them just woke up and were stretching their arms, while some removed their earpieces.

“Jay-hyung, stop staring! Your eyes are giving off laser beams.” WooYoung told Jay as he saw the older one staring at a particular body part of the flight attendant.

“Wae? What did I do? I was just admiring her uniform, that’s all.” Jay excused. The others laughed, while the girls threw pillows at him and stuck their tongues out.

“Wah.. hyung, thank you for the trip. We really needed one. But I’m sure we have many home works to do when we get back to school.” ChanSeong thanked Taec as they walked down the plane.

“Yeah oppa, thank you very much. You only wanted to make Fany unni happy, and you even invited us.” SoHee added.

“It’s nothing, and it’s to make my angel happy.” Taec answered as he put his arms around Fany’s shoulders.

The others continued to have teasing eyes when they saw the arm on Fany’s shoulder. Taec noticed them and slowly removed his hand and reached for the paper bag Fany carried. They continued walking to the baggage claim area and waited for their luggage to arrive. When they already got their bags, they headed to the entrance and chatted while they walked. As they were approaching the entrance, almost all of them felt their hearts beating so fast and a cool breeze was running down their spines.

“That’s weird. I felt cold and nervous all of a sudden.” Kwon said and the others nodded in agreement.

As the automatic doors opened, they were all shocked on what they saw. They stopped their footsteps and some of them dropped their jaws and the paper bags on their hands.

“What’s up my dear children? Did you all enjoy your trip?” JinYoung said with his arms crossed, sarcastic smile and his left eyebrow raised to its peak.

They all did not reply as they were nervous. But the “babo-hyung” as people often called him displayed his innocence once again. “Ne! Uncle, we brought you souvenirs from Jejudo. Do you want to see them?” ChanSeong expressed. SoHee nudged him and it was then that he realized that Uncle JinYoung was mad at them.

“MinJae yah, go and bring ChanSeong and the others to their home. The rest of you come with me.”

MinJae followed the orders and guided ChanSeong, Fany, Suzy, SoHee, JiEun, JunHo to the other van and drove away. Taec, Kwon, JunSu, Jay, Khun, WooYoung, SunYe, and Ga-In were lead by the bodyguards to the black limousine in front of the gate. As soon as they took their seats, the secretary seated in the passenger’s seat passed them several magazines, newspapers and printed blogs from the internet. They all read the articles and were all shocked at what they saw.

Taec wasn’t able to control his anger and tightened his grip on the newspaper as he read the article. “Bwoyah!!!!! What the hell are these? I don’t even know YuRi, we just met for half an hour!! And how would SunYe have a scandal? She’s always with her bodyguards. It’s impossible that she would have done that, and that girl is ugly, she doesn’t even resemble my sister!!!!” Taec shouted angrily and no one was able to calm him down. He was really furious over the articles and swore that he would find whoever is behind these scandals. Along with Taec, the others also expressed their anger over the false articles.

For three weeks, they all concentrated on clearing their names. They rarely met with their friends and if ever they met, they were always not complete.

They were first able to solve the rumours of Kwon and Ga-In being parents of a baby. They took DNA tests and it proved that Kwon and Ga-In were not the parents of the baby. It was further cleared when they explained that the baby was Ga-In’s nephew which is why they had similarities in facial features. The two told the media that they were just baby-sitting and that Ga-In spent eight months outside the country studying interior design and preparing for her comeback album. Fortunately, the paparazzi who took the pictures was caught and fined for the false rumours he wrote. Moreover, the paparazzi also admitted that someone paid him to publicize the pictures and instructed him to make the rumour a “front page worthy” article.  However, he wasn’t able to know who the masked man that instructed him to do that.

After more than a week of investigating, music experts have come to the conclusion that JunSu did not plagiarize any song. The other composer was just overreacting to the 3 guitar chord similarity of the two songs. Musicians defended JunSu as they found out that the two songs were of different genres, had used different instruments and the melody of the vocals were also not the same. Moreover, the lyrics, though had four similar words, were also different in wording and had different meanings. JunSu’s song was about a sad breakup, while the other composer’s song was about a budding relationship. JunSu’s friends all had violent reactions as they thought that the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter