Chapter 5: I Will Risk My Life

LOVE NEVER SLEEPS (My Heart's Candy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

June 10, 2011...

“Hyung, it is a miracle that you don’t have to go to the office today.” WooYoung asked Taec who was in the driver’s seat.

“There aren’t much office work to do anyways, I can finish them tomorrow. And today is a special day. My secretaries know that they should not arrange any meetings for me and keep my schedule blank today.” Taec replied

“But it is still fortunate that there are no important business matters for you to attend today.” Khun told Taec who was sitting beside him.

“Wow, the campus really improved after we graduated huh. It is all thanks to the two conglomerates who had their kids study here. Thank you so much for your help, Ok Sajangnim, Bae Sajangnim” WooYoung expressed as the black Maserati GranTurismo made a right turn entering their former university campus.

Taec parked the car and the three men got off the black sports convertible. As they walked across the campus, they felt people’s eyes on them and started becoming embarrassed. They walked fast to the cafeteria and waited for their friends there.

                        Message from Taec Oppa <3

                        “Fany ah, we are here at the cafeteria. Isn’t your class over?”

Fany, ChanSeong and SoHee had just walked out of their classroom when Fany received Taec’s message. SoHee called SunYe and told her that the oppas have already arrived, and they went straight to the cafeteria.

“I thought hyung said that they are in the cafeteria? Is there another cafeteria that I do not know about? I have been here for three years and I’m pretty sure that this is the only cafeteria in campus.” ChanSeong who looked ‘deceived for not knowing that there could be another cafeteria’ exclaimed.

“Hey, shik-shin (food-god), this IS the only cafeteria here in campus. Don’t worry because you haven’t been deprived of food choices for the past three years. Maybe they got bored and had a walk somewhere.” SoHee calmed her ever hungry bear.

Fany called Taec’s mobile but he was not picking up. “Excuse me, have you seen a slightly tanned tall guy with strangely big ears, depressed cheeks, and gigantic teeth?” Fany approached a girl enjoying her snack in a cafeteria table.

“You mean, Mr.Ok of Ok Electronics?” Fany smiled and nodded. “He was here with Mr.Bae and another guy, but they left after a group of girls flirted with them.” “Did they leave with the girls?” “No, they were kind of annoyed and headed somewhere else. The girls actually got angry after they left” “Ok, thank you”

“Don’ worry Fany-ah, the hyungs are not easy guys. They won’t get seduced by girls no matter how hot they are.” ChanSeong proudly praised his hyungs.

Fany’s phone rang as they were about to leave the cafeteria. “Yeobuseyo? Oppa! Where are you? How can you leave without telling us where you are headed to? And how can you not answer my calls?” Fany expressed her annoyance.

“Mianhe Fany-ah, we just needed some fresh air. We are here at our former bench.” Taec signalled Fany to go to where the boys were, and ended the call with Fany.

“I can’t believe that that bench is still ‘alive’. It has been years and the writings are still preserved perfectly. Fany must have taken care of it every day.” Khun said as he was touching and reading the words Taec and Fany had engraved on the wooden bench. Taec just smiled as he reminisced the time he engraved the writings.

Not long after, Fany, SoHee and Chan arrived at their meeting place. “Annyeong!!!” The guys and girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter