Chapter 31: DJ Got Me Going Crazy

LOVE NEVER SLEEPS (My Heart's Candy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

August 28, 2011

It was Kwon’s birthday and it was another time for them to party. They didn’t even care that they had work the next day, as they all met in the club that they frequented.

A group of gorgeous people, as usual, gathered the attention of most of the club-goers. They went upstairs after ignoring the stares of the others, and headed to their usual private room.

“Aigoo, why are you guys always late?” the birthday celebrant complained on his seat.

“Mian, Kwon-ah.” Taec and Woo apologized as they entered the room.

“Saengil-chukhahae, oppa!” SunYe and JiEun greeted as they hugged the man and gave him a gift-wrapped box.

“Kwonnie, here. Happy birthday!” Fany also greeted as she handed him a paperbag.

“Thank you, girls.” He expressed his gratitude and opened the gifts. “Wah! How did you know that I wanted this jacket? And also this sneakers?” he hugged the girls again. “Hey, you two! Where’s my gift?” he whined again towards Taec and Woo.

“Sorry, did not have time. I’ll just give it to you next week?” Taec replied.

“I also didn’t have time. Do you accept gift certificates?” Woo asked and Kwon just replied with a merong.

“Hi guys, sorry I’m late.” GaIn greeted as she opened the door. “Happy birthday, yeobo!”

“It’s okay, yeobo. You’re not late.” Kwon answered then gave her a kiss and a hug.

“Wait, you whine when we arrived late, and you tell noona that it’s okay even if she came later than us?” Woo complained this time and Kwon replied with another merong.

“Yeobo, here you go. I love you.” GaIn handed him a long medium sized square box. Kwon opened the box and remained speechless. GaIn took out a black leather and titanium bracelet and helped Kwonnie wear it.

“Thank you, yeobo.” Kwonnie thanked her again. GaIn replied with a kiss.

After a few minutes, Jay, JunSu, JunHo and Suzy came in the room. They all greeted him, but just like the others, the guys didn’t prepare a gift. Jay reasoned that men don’t like giving men gifts and that their brotherhood was already enough as a gift. Suzy, on the other hand, handed him a small box, and when he opened it, it was a rather expensive signpen. However, after she gave the gift, a pout reappeared on her face.

“What’s your problem Suzy-ah?” Fany asked.

“She was already annoyed when we saw her at the entrance.” JunSu reacted.

“So you didn’t arrive here together?” Woo asked and the boys nodded.

“Oppa told me that he would pick me up from the mall, but he suddenly told me to grab a taxi by myself because he forgot he needed to go somewhere else first, so I took a cab and didn’t know exactly if the driver was going the right way.” Suzy replied without taking a breath and with almost watery eyes. The girls comforted the rather scared Suzy as she was catching her breath.

“Where could Khun have gone? He said he was going to pick up someone, so I thought that she meant Suzy.” Taec reacted.

“Recently, Khun is acting strange. He’s always missing, and is always late on his appointments.” Woo added.

The door opened again and it was Channie and SoHee. They greeted and placed a box of cake on the table.

“Oh? I thought we were the last to arrive. Where’s Khun hyung?” Channie asked.

“That’s exactly what we are wondering about.” Jay replied.

As if it was on cue, Khun opened the door. “Happy birthday, Kwon-ah.” The guys were about to man-hug him until they saw another person behind him.

“Nugunji?” Woo asked Khun who had his fingers interlocked with the woman’s fingers.

“Oh. This is Song Victoria.” He introduced as she shyly bowed to them. “Annyeong haseyo, Song Victoria, imnida. You can call me Vic if you guys want.” She greeted with a bright smile.

His friends just replied with a bow and confused expressions. The atmosphere was very silent for awhile.

“Waegure?” Khun asked his friends.

“Unnie, you look familiar. Have we met before?” JiEun asked and the older girl just shook her head.

“Ah! I remember. She’s one of the girls we met before in this club.” Woo exclaimed and received a slap on the arm from JiEun.

“Oh yeah, that’s when we first met right?” Victoria asked Khun and he just formed an ‘o’ on his mouth after realizing it.

“So, what brings you here?” JunHo asked.

“Ah, I invited her so that I can introduce her to you guys.” Khun replied.

“Introduce her? Like what kind of ‘introduce’?” Taec asked.

“Girlfriend kind of introduce?” Khun answered. GaIn and Fany choked on their juice while Kwon spit his.

“Gross. What the hell are you doing?” Jay told Kwon.

“When did you have the time to date?” Taec asked Khun. “Wait, so how long have you been dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter